Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brys Bigg, Tech Zone IV, Greater Noida (W)

Collapse
X
Collapse

Brys Bigg, Tech Zone IV, Greater Noida (W)

Last updated: November 18 2015
77 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Brys Bigg, Tech Zone IV, Greater Noida (W)

Originally posted by vik_sen View Post
    hi Arseman,
    what happened , any issue with the project? please guide me.
    Mr Sen ,

As per market news , land deal between HCL ( owner of Plot no 18 , Techzone 4 ) and BRYS has fallen thru .

Means BRYS doesnot have the plot they are selling , so they will be scrapping project sooner or later . Check the booking form , it already has mentioned condition for such eventuality .

Better if your cheque has not hit bank , stop payment for it .

Rest is your wish , afterall it is your money.

Comment

After lot of home work i've got to know that now there is no problem with land deal,Everything was fine when brys initially started accepting cheques for their project Brys Bigg but last month one other builder approached HCL and offered them to pay all land amount in one shot ,but HCL refused to go with them as Brys have already signed agreement for the land deal,just 3 days before they have already paid next installment to HCL(1 more installment is pending),so there were few rumors that deal is getting cancelled but now there is nothing like that.
      Even brys is alloting units and giving their receipts of 10 % amount with unit details ,which i have never seen with any othere builder in soft launch phase.
      So as per my information everything is ok with the project .

Comment

Originally posted by sweta79 View Post
        After lot of home work i've got to know that now there is no problem with land deal,Everything was fine when brys initially started accepting cheques for their project Brys Bigg but last month one other builder approached HCL and offered them to pay all land amount in one shot ,but HCL refused to go with them as Brys have already signed agreement for the land deal,just 3 days before they have already paid next installment to HCL(1 more installment is pending),so there were few rumors that deal is getting cancelled but now there is nothing like that.
        Even brys is alloting units and giving their receipts of 10 % amount with unit details ,which i have never seen with any othere builder in soft launch phase.
        ALL- wait until clarity in paperwork- Right now its high risk project. Please beware of misleading brokers.

Comment

Sweta ji , Thanx for joining this forum to post a misleading post . It seems that you are very closely related to BRYS management , then why cant you enlighten us with Deal details .

Whole market knows the actual status of deal . There is no written agreement between HCL and BRYS , which will happen only if whole deal amount is paid to HCL in next 45 days.
          Also , nothing has been paid by BRYS as of now , only verbal consent of dea is there.

A frnd of mine who is in land deals says Deal is very much open for this plot .

It is only time buying tactics from BRYS to avoid refunds and cancellations .

Frnds , Take my words, investors will start getting offer for shifting to other project or refund in a span of 2 months .

Comment

Brace yourself Guys !!

Backup project already launched . Check the link below :

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...park-5?t=77999

And just guess the Plot no of KP5 on which it is going to be launched ?????

P.S. : on that plot already two more builders have announced Projects and those projects never took off on this plot .

He he , watch out for more news....

Comment

Originally posted by raja4545 View Post
              Brace yourself Guys !!

Backup project already launched . Check the link below :

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...park-5?t=77999

And just guess the Plot no of KP5 on which it is going to be launched ?????

P.S. : on that plot already two more builders have announced Projects and those projects never took off on this plot .

He he , watch out for more news....
              Dont know raja ji how u can say knowledge park v project is back up project of noida extention project.

IREF members are aware how builder proceed in a soft launch project and how Brys is doing,proper unit allocation is here,yes there were few problems which already have been solved.

Comment

Dont know raja ji how u can say knowledge park v project is back up project of noida extention project.

IREF members are aware how builder proceed in a soft launch project and how Brys is doing,proper unit allocation is here,yes there were few problems which already have been solved.
                He he Sweta ji ,

Dont know what you want to prove ?

why dont you oblidge the IREF members about the deal with HCL ?

It is not a big deal now a days , usually builders do Provisional allotment . Can you explain how can BRYS allot units when they dont even have possession of Plot .

I have not seen any builder alloting unit at 10% payment .

Also , plz take pain to explain why new and bigger Hoarding of HCL claiming ownership of plot have come up and now Gaurds of HCL are sitting on Plot no 18 TZ4 ?

Comment

He he Sweta ji ,

Dont know what you want to prove ?

why dont you oblidge the IREF members about the deal with HCL ?

It is not a big deal now a days , usually builders do Provisional allotment . Can you explain how can BRYS allot units when they dont even have possession of Plot .

I have not seen any builder alloting unit at 10% payment .

Also , plz take pain to explain why new and bigger Hoarding of HCL claiming ownership of plot have come up and now Gaurds of HCL are sitting on Plot no 18 TZ4 ?

Raja ji no new hoarding is there.

Today, HCL board which was on the site has been painted white and soon Brys wll launch the project,

Rates are going to revise soon......

Comment

Raja ji no new hoarding is there.

Today, HCL board which was on the site has been painted white and soon Brys wll launch the project,

Rates are going to revise soon......

Sweta ji ,

Time will tell .

BTW , r u from BRYS or Home connect ?

Comment

Sweta ji ,

Time will tell .

BTW , r u from BRYS or Home connect ?
                      HCL board of Directors

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X