Last updated: April 23 2014
5 | Posts
3267 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvella at Mahagun Mywoods

Hi All,

I am currently looking at the property in Greater Noida west. And some what finalized New tower launched at Mahagun Mywoods with the Name of Marvella My Woods

I have few queries regarding same.

1) Is it worth buying @3450 all inclusive + Parking
    2) Any Pros and Cons which others homebuyers have looked on this project.
    3) Any other project within similar range as I am End User with 2 year of horizon.

a) RG - Rates are too High
    b) Panchsheel Green II location with Eco Tech (Industrial plot + Village + Location far behind )
    c) Ajnara Le garden similar reasons

Thanks in advance

Re : Marvella at Mahagun Mywoods

Hi All,

I too have a question on this project, As per my information there was no plan to make Marvella after PH-1, 2 and 3 of MYWOODS. So from where it is coming?
    Why I am asking this question because recently Super Tech and Amrpali did the same thing, initially for earlier project buyers they told these are open space or some create academy is coming on these plots but latter they started building on those vacant plots and due to these new buildings got sealed by court.
    And now I believe same act is being done by Mahagun, please let me know what's the fact?

Comment

Thanks Buckleup

I have same question my mind too.

But it seems no body is replying , either project is not good, or market is not good.

don't know
      Last edited April 21 2014, 09:47 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by dream55 View Post
        Hi All,

I am currently looking at the property in Greater Noida west. And some what finalized New tower launched at Mahagun Mywoods with the Name of Marvella My Woods

I have few queries regarding same.

1) Is it worth buying @3450 all inclusive + Parking
        2) Any Pros and Cons which others homebuyers have looked on this project.
        3) Any other project within similar range as I am End User with 2 year of horizon.

a) RG - Rates are too High
        b) Panchsheel Green II location with Eco Tech (Industrial plot + Village + Location far behind )
        c) Ajnara Le garden similar reasons

Thanks in advance
        Does 3450 include Service tax? What is parking cost? Appears expensive considering the construction has just begun.

I personally liked Panchsheel Greens II location from an end user perspective and bought a flat in Dec. With so many projects located in Gaur City 1 and 2, the 40 meter roads will have massive traffic load in coming years. Add to it the visitors who will be parking their vehicles outside, I foresee congested roads in and around GC1/ GC2.

Eco-village 3 faces Ecotech IV, Ajnara Le-Garden is the next close neighbor to Ecotech and opposite to village Roza Yakubpur. Ecotech zone is meant for technology based industries so it is not a hazard for residential projects.

Greens 2 is 500 meters away from Ecotech and has the village in the front along with GreNoW land.

The road is 60meters wide and with no project on the other side of the road means less than half the vehicular traffic than those roads where there are multiple projects on both side of the roads. It also means unrestricted view for all road facing towers and flats.

Anyone who has lived in a Mumbai high-rise would understand what it means - less honking, less time to move cars in and out of the project, and more peace of mind.

The distance is not a major concern since driving thru an open road will take less time than making ones way through a congested road. The distance from Kisan Chowk is mere 4kms.

Comment

Originally posted by buckleup View Post
          Hi All,

I too have a question on this project, As per my information there was no plan to make Marvella after PH-1, 2 and 3 of MYWOODS. So from where it is coming?
          Why I am asking this question because recently Super Tech and Amrpali did the same thing, initially for earlier project buyers they told these are open space or some create academy is coming on these plots but latter they started building on those vacant plots and due to these new buildings got sealed by court.
          And now I believe same act is being done by Mahagun, please let me know what's the fact?
          Dear,
          Since from last 2 years i know about mahagun Mywoods and its layout, very first day when second time as they prevail their layout it was denoted that in future there is tower.
          Being as committed, renowned and with lots of experience they will never cheat builder, as i hope..

Below is the link which is customer complaint link you can go through different complaint about Mahagun

Comment

Closing the thread, this would be disscussed in the main Mahgun Mywoods thread under Greater Noida Section.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...est-14429.html

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X