Last updated: May 4 2014
15 | Posts
2244 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for 4BHK -1900 sqft | RTM or UC by 2014 in Gzb/Noida/GN

Hi,

I am hoping to get advise from the learned members of the forum here on buying a 4BHK Apartment (preferably with SQ) in Ghaziabad or Greater Noida or Noida, 1900sq.ft or more. I need to move in by the end of this year, i.e., 2014 or Mar-April, 2015 max.

I am not sure if Noida will be feasible as the upper limit for cost (including all formalities) is ~75-80 lakhs. This leaves me with Greater Noida or Crossings Republik (Gzb). I am sure I am missing out on other options. I hope you all would fill me in on these.

In Greater Noida I spoke to some dealers and made some site visits, and I have the following queries:

1. I have learned from various posts on this very forum that the farmers have gone to Supreme Court to get increased compensation and that all of Greater Noida West is disputed. I really don't want to end up in a situation where all my savings plus bank loan are held up. What is the legal position of housing societies in Greater Noida?

2. I visited sites on the road by which Gaur City 4 is built, most of them such as Bulland elevates etc should be delivered to residents on or around Dec, 2015 according to the brokers there. GC4 is almost complete, however the sq. ft. area of the flats is smaller. How do the projects here (esp. Aarcity & Bulland) and others in GN compare?

3. The rates I am being offered are between Rs. 3200 to 3500 psf. How good are they?
    I am considering Greater Noida based on the positives I have read about it on this forum. However, the last thing I would want is to get into a mess risking hard earned money on some court verdict.

I also met a farmer who said he was selling his own land, he quoted 30k per gaj (negotiable) the part of it which he claimed to have gotten approved by the authorities. I could see that there had sewers, the land was raised to be at the level of the road. On the parts of his land are unauthorised the going rate was 18k psf, again negotiable. This was near the Sai Mandir. Is this legit?

The other option I have considered so far is being Crossings Republik. I've been reading about the garbage dump site, traffic issues etc. However, i think this is one of the few places where one can get a freehold RTM 4BHK 1900+ sq. ft. apartment in under 70Lakhs. Wot say guys?

What is don't get is freehold RTM apartments in CR going at the rates at which leasehold UC apartments in GN are going. I tried asking the brokers i spoke to about this, the reason i was told is that the fact that CR falls under Gzb Authority's jurisdiction had something to do with it. I was also told that the roads there were narrower etc. I can vouch for the narrow roads, i drove by what was a single lane road which lead to ABES Engg. Colg. I don't know much about the area, but if this is the main road there, it could get pretty jammed up in the mornings and evenings?

I am trying to buy a place where me and my family can leave together under one roof within my budget, time schedule and also have a livable environment and good connectivity with Delhi. Asking for too much? I hope not! I won't be able to move to FBD/GGN, so those areas are out of contention. Hope to hear your views on the above locations and also any other which may fit the bill.

Last edited April 20 2014, 10:01 PM. Reason: added details

Re : Suggestion for 4BHK -1900 sqft | RTM or UC by 2014 in Gzb/Noida/GN

u may consider ats paradiso or purvanchal heights i think this shd come in ur budgrt

Evaluate before investing....

Comment

Why don't you look at properties in Sigma 4.

Grande Forte
      Stellar Sigma
      Royal Apartment

They are all low density, RTM and within your budget.

Comment

Originally posted by Intrigue View Post
        Why don't you look at properties in Sigma 4.

Grande Forte
        Stellar Sigma
        Royal Apartment

They are all low density, RTM and within your budget.
        Originally posted by rjd1984 View Post
        u may consider ats paradiso or purvanchal heights i think this shd come in ur budgrt

Thanks a lot for replying...there are quite a few huge 4BHKs available in the many sectors of greater noida, it must be pretty lavish living there

i forgot mention one thing in the original post, i.e, the place has to be less than 30KM from Lajpat Nagar (my place of work). Driving more than ~60-70KM (up+down) a day given the kind of traffic and roads we have is going to be quite a chore.

In addition to the queries in the original post i have another one...Are the legal hassles only affecting Greater Noida West or do they impact the whole of Greater Noida?

Comment

Originally posted by kull09 View Post
          Thanks a lot for replying...there are quite a few huge 4BHKs available in the many sectors of greater noida, it must be pretty lavish living there

i forgot mention one thing in the original post, i.e, the place has to be less than 30KM from Lajpat Nagar (my place of work). Driving more than ~60-70KM (up+down) a day given the kind of traffic and roads we have is going to be quite a chore.

In addition to the queries in the original post i have another one...Are the legal hassles only affecting Greater Noida West or do they impact the whole of Greater Noida?

Its travel time that matters more than distance.
          Parichowk to Lajpatnagar is 30-40 minutes. CR Noida extn may be 10 minutes more today but after 5 years difference will increase due to infrastructure issues in CR.

Comment

I'm not sure about the lavish part but Greater Noida main is for people for whom size does matter. As per google Greater Noida main is about 37 KM from Lakshmi Nagar and till Akshardham it is almost an express way. If comute time was the only consideration I would chose Greater Noida main.

Greater Noida main has many RTM options and as far as I know it is litigation free. These are reasons which made me chose Greater Noida over Crossing Republic and Noida Extension.

One major shortfall for greater noida main is that due to low density we have limited options for 'high living'.

In my opinion Greater noida is for people looking for peaceful living.

Comment

Hi,

I am hoping to get advise from the learned members of the forum here on buying a 4BHK Apartment (preferably with SQ) in Ghaziabad or Greater Noida or Noida, 1900sq.ft or more. I need to move in by the end of this year, i.e., 2014 or Mar-April, 2015 max.

I am not sure if Noida will be feasible as the upper limit for cost (including all formalities) is ~75-80 lakhs. This leaves me with Greater Noida or Crossings Republik (Gzb). I am sure I am missing out on other options. I hope you all would fill me in on these.

In Greater Noida I spoke to some dealers and made some site visits, and I have the following queries:

1. I have learned from various posts on this very forum that the farmers have gone to Supreme Court to get increased compensation and that all of Greater Noida West is disputed. I really don't want to end up in a situation where all my savings plus bank loan are held up. What is the legal position of housing societies in Greater Noida?

2. I visited sites on the road by which Gaur City 4 is built, most of them such as Bulland elevates etc should be delivered to residents on or around Dec, 2015 according to the brokers there. GC4 is almost complete, however the sq. ft. area of the flats is smaller. How do the projects here (esp. Aarcity & Bulland) and others in GN compare?

3. The rates I am being offered are between Rs. 3200 to 3500 psf. How good are they?
              I am considering Greater Noida based on the positives I have read about it on this forum. However, the last thing I would want is to get into a mess risking hard earned money on some court verdict.

I also met a farmer who said he was selling his own land, he quoted 30k per gaj (negotiable) the part of it which he claimed to have gotten approved by the authorities. I could see that there had sewers, the land was raised to be at the level of the road. On the parts of his land are unauthorised the going rate was 18k psf, again negotiable. This was near the Sai Mandir. Is this legit?

The other option I have considered so far is being Crossings Republik. I've been reading about the garbage dump site, traffic issues etc. However, i think this is one of the few places where one can get a freehold RTM 4BHK 1900+ sq. ft. apartment in under 70Lakhs. Wot say guys?

What is don't get is freehold RTM apartments in CR going at the rates at which leasehold UC apartments in GN are going. I tried asking the brokers i spoke to about this, the reason i was told is that the fact that CR falls under Gzb Authority's jurisdiction had something to do with it. I was also told that the roads there were narrower etc. I can vouch for the narrow roads, i drove by what was a single lane road which lead to ABES Engg. Colg. I don't know much about the area, but if this is the main road there, it could get pretty jammed up in the mornings and evenings?

I am trying to buy a place where me and my family can leave together under one roof within my budget, time schedule and also have a livable environment and good connectivity with Delhi. Asking for too much? I hope not! I won't be able to move to FBD/GGN, so those areas are out of contention. Hope to hear your views on the above locations and also any other which may fit the bill.

Boss go with Paramount golf foreste villa in Greater Noida Zeta sector 1742 sq ft cost around 75 lacs and possession in 6-7 months..

Comment

1742 sq ft villa cost u less than 60 lacs not 75 lacs. In resale even lesser than 55 lacs
                Originally posted by dhananjoy View Post
                Boss go with Paramount golf foreste villa in Greater Noida Zeta sector 1742 sq ft cost around 75 lacs and possession in 6-7 months..

Comment

Thank you everyone for replying

I am looking for a spacious house where the entire family can live together, without burning a hole through my pocket...I have a budget of ~75-80 Lakhs, however, that is all inclusive...

Originally posted by Intrigue View Post
                  I'm not sure about the lavish part but Greater Noida main is for people for whom size does matter. As per google Greater Noida main is about 37 KM from Lakshmi Nagar and till Akshardham it is almost an express way. If comute time was the only consideration I would chose Greater Noida main.

Greater Noida main has many RTM options and as far as I know it is litigation free. These are reasons which made me chose Greater Noida over Crossing Republic and Noida Extension.

One major shortfall for greater noida main is that due to low density we have limited options for 'high living'.

In my opinion Greater noida is for people looking for peaceful living.

@Intrigue:

Here are the ones i managed to find in Grande Forte on google
                  4BHK, 2830 sq. ft. Price 1,00,00,000/- 4 Bedroom Apartment / Flat for sale in Grand Forte, Sector Sigma-4, Greater Noida (P781472743) - PropertyWala.com --- Way beyond my budget, but its a big one!

Heres one in Stellar Sigma
                  http://www./propertyDetails/4-BHK-16...dzpSvf+uAgZw==
                  4BHK 1600 sq. ft. Rs. 65,00,000 --- quite expensive rate psf, 1600sq.ft. with 4 bed rooms in it could be a bit of a squeeze

I couldn't find any 4BHKs for sale in Royal Apartments, however i did find two 2150sq. ft. 3BHKs @50 & 58.05 lakhs
                  58.05 lakhs -> http://www./propertyDetails/3-BHK-21...FzpSvf+uAgZw== (Study extra)

50 lakhs -> http://www./propertyDetails/3-BHK-21...xzpSvf+uAgZw== (Puja room, Servant room extra) --- seems to a VFM deal.

I am not sure if my family will fit into a 3BHK, we are living in one albeit a smaller one as it is...so it wouldn't be much of an upgrade.

@rjd1984: ATS Paradiso & Purvanchal Heights are beyond the budget according to the post below...
                  https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...a-main?t=54401
                  I'll google it, let me see if there exist some affordable gems there too

I'll probably list out the properties I find online here like i did above, so that i can refer to them later and also so that i can hear what the members of the forum think about them...

Guys, please let me know about the sectors in Greater Noida, Pi, Mu, Omicron, Zeta...Do fill me in on the details such as which ones are affordable while not being isolated, which societies have lower maintenance charges, i don't need a spa or other such fancy bells and whistles, which ones are better connected by road etc. i am looking for a spacious house with good connectivity to Delhi...
                  Last edited April 23 2014, 09:31 PM. Reason: added details

Comment

In main greater noide. it would be advisbla to be close to yew otherwise sector zeta is most promissible

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X