Last updated: March 24 2018
12 | Posts
4480 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casa Green 1 Radhey Krishna Techno Builders Sector 16 Greater Noida

Dear friends,
    New project is launched by Radhey Krishna Group in sector-16,greater noida west.
    It is designed by Hafeez Contractor and comprise of 2bhk/2+study and 3 bhk with sizes of 1050/1140/1490 sft.

They have come up with corporate price where all inclusive rate is about 3000/per sq ft.

No high rise in front of project
    7.5 acres theme park adjacent to project.
    no commercial activity in the project.as per builder he wants to build residential complex to give the feeling of resident.only few shops for daily use products would be in the club.
    Bank loans available and construction has reached to ground level.
    Only 14 story tower.

I have seen the project and it is full of features and facilities with good future road approaches and feel that at this price it is a good buy.
    Last edited May 2 2014, 12:53 PM.

Re : Casa Green 1 Radhey Krishna Techno Builders Sector 16 Greater Noida

Yes Absolutely, Casa Greens 1 as the most amazing as well as awe-inspiring wide spacious and ultra luxurious residential project in Noida Extension making every moment of life lively and vibrantly.

Comment

Absolutely, once in a lifetime opportunity.

Comment

Recent Purchase in Casa Greens 1

I am interested in this one but this is going to be my first big investment so want to know all I can before purchase.

Would appreciate if someone can share their Pre-sale / post-sale experience and the expected prices?

Comment

Originally posted by pbajpai View Post
          I am interested in this one but this is going to be my first big investment so want to know all I can before purchase.

Would appreciate if someone can share their Pre-sale / post-sale experience and the expected prices?

In case you haven't bought yet, the project is under construction and possession is promised by the end of 2016. They have 2/3 BHKs measuring between 1050 and 1490 sqft and are charging slightly above 3100 per square feet.

Not sure about the constructing progress though. Site visits are advisable.
          Last edited September 20 2015, 07:56 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Hi i have visited the project in noida extension and seems to be very good but just worried about possession time and quality of project...as most of the builders delay in possession and its my first purchase of property..

Can some one advise me is it better to go with this property.
            >is the builder reliable?
            >can i expect possession on time?
            >can i expect the same quality as shown in sample flat.

Comment

Hi all

creates a google group with name Casa Green 1 Noida Extension for interested prople

Comment

• silky.swati
                silky.swati commented
                Editing a comment
                Please create Facebook group so that all buyers can share their reviews regarding this project ...

Originally posted by ADTE14 View Post
              Yes Absolutely, Casa Greens 1 as the most amazing as well as awe-inspiring wide spacious and ultra luxurious residential project in Noida Extension making every moment of life lively and vibrantly.
              Please suggest if this project have any land issue with farmer, much appreciated i

Comment

Originally posted by himsharma014 View Post
                Please suggest if this project have any land issue with farmer, much appreciated i
                As of now there is no land issue with farmer and nobody knows about future

Comment

I like the project casa green but want to know about the location is it good ?

Pls suggest me in casa green , samridhi, green arch and nirala aspire which 1 is better

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X