Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wind Park, K V Developers, Greater Noida (West)

Collapse
X
Collapse

Wind Park, K V Developers, Greater Noida (West)

Last updated: December 5 2018
32 | Posts
4929 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wind Park, K V Developers, Greater Noida (West)

Hi All,

I am Nandini, new here, trying to get the hold of this site.

Looking for good investment options in Greater Noida.
    I was informed about this new project K.V.D Wind Park in Greater Noida by one of my friends which seems to be both economical and a feasible option to me.

Please suggest!!
    Last edited May 12 2014, 09:27 AM.

Re : Wind Park, K V Developers, Greater Noida (West)

Nandini ...

I can advice you from my survey which I did before booking up the flat in this project...

The builder is new but got the info that they are strong from the background... Over and above the project planning is superbly done by the management consultant Colliers , as well I didn't get this price of 2900/sq ft in any project around this area if we compare it with JM Florence even.

The project has a podium concept, and the park can be actually called as a park due to good distance between the towers.

I booked up my flat on 14th floor in tower T-6

Regards
    Shashank

Comment

• itsmyprofile
      itsmyprofile commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you get the possession.or still fight with the builder for ending subvention scheme

Well thanks Shashank,

I wouldn't mind some more information, if you could, as you seem to have lot of knowledge about this.
    Could you explain me the "podium concept"?
    Does it mean buildings facing park?

Comment

In this I can just say podium is an elevated ground which you can see at their office, also the tower distance between the towers are really good so the green area is more in the project.

Well I would advice you to visit the site then we can have a good discussion!!

Regards

Comment

I certainly shall visit the site as I've heard about their green project as in they have different kind of parks in their project- aroma park, fragrance park etc. though they aren't ready but this makes me curious as I've never heard of any project with such different kind of parks/green space!
        It will be great to have such spaces as older people and children don't go well when it comes to sharing the same space, right!

Comment

Yeah so it's like all of the things together at a place and have been given proper space which is required.

Rest I have heard from the developer's end that are in process of starting the construction by next month. So it's time that you go and see and finalise accordingly.

Comment

Hi Shashank,

Can you please share the details on BSP, Discounts & other charges in your case..

Thanks,
            Rohit

Comment

Please share all inclusive price for this project as I am thinking to invest in it.

Thanks,
              Krishan

Comment

Hey guys,

I have got a price of 2870 on 14th floor + some other charges which is payable at the time of possession I.e. Around 50k.

Regards

Comment

kvd

Hi S
                  hanks..

I am interested to buy in this one. Can u pm me the broker / builder's no.

Thanks
                  Manni
                  Last edited June 22 2015, 01:43 PM. Reason: Personal Information

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X