• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Sikka Group's Kaamya Greens in Sector 10, Greater Noida

Is this on dispute free land?

Comment

Hi Guys.

I am new to this forum. I ve got lot of negative feedback about Sikka group about non delivery and lethargic construction. I am currently on a property search and have shortlisted few. Sikka Kaamya Grrens is one of them. Please somebody give the correct picture.

Comment

Does anybody has more information?

Comment

Sikka is most dishonest builder in NCR.No delivery of project , No customer focus,No quality ,No Humanity,Greed,forged your document,hiddend cost,bad customer care,you will feel miserable .

I writing this because I booked a flat in sikka to realize my mistake .This is what sikka did to me.Don't expect me to write good word.I had bitter and worst experience so i will write like this.

Guys don't get fooled with low price.you will invest your hard earn money to live not to give to builder who will trouble you for future.

my 2 cents

My Mistake Sikka !!!!

Comment

Confused whether to book or not.
            Attractive in terms of price , payment plan.
            I am getting 1st floor flat (890 sq ft) at all inclusive price of 24,00,000.
            Fits nicely in my budget.
            Looking for investment so in no real hurry for possession. Ok even if it takes 5 yrs.

Is it worth investing ? Need more feedback , positive or negative.

Comment

Originally posted by investor1234 View Post
              Confused whether to book or not.
              Attractive in terms of price , payment plan.
              I am getting 1st floor flat (890 sq ft) at all inclusive price of 24,00,000.
              Fits nicely in my budget.
              Looking for investment so in no real hurry for possession. Ok even if it takes 5 yrs.

Is it worth investing ? Need more feedback , positive or negative.
              What is the location .. is it in sector 10/12 , near SKA Green Mansion, Victoryone Central etc ?

Comment

Yup that's the location

Comment

Originally posted by envynicky View Post
                  Yup that's the location
                  hmm that location will take more time to develop than the areas closer to gaur gol chakker .. looks more like a village at the moment .. I guess thats why projects in sector 10/12 are priced lower than other projects

Comment

That's not even a village, it's like a VIRANA at of now. After 3rd roundabout till 5th you have absolutely nothing. On 5th you have these new project which I don't believe would be completed before 5 years. Koi aadmi hi nahi dikhta us raste pe, bada darr lagta hai as of now

Comment

Originally posted by envynicky View Post
                      That's not even a village, it's like a VIRANA at of now. After 3rd roundabout till 5th you have absolutely nothing. On 5th you have these new project which I don't believe would be completed before 5 years. Koi aadmi hi nahi dikhta us raste pe, bada darr lagta hai as of now
                      I agree with you, but the fact is that even builders like Mahagun are having projects in this location.
                      Mahagun Mantra2 , 850 SQ FT top floor coming at 31 lakhs all inclusive.
                      Moreover if metro MOU gets signed then this location will be very close to metro station.
                      So I am feeling this price of 24 lakhs all inclusive is good at this time. I talked to Sikka people they said project is launching on 12 Oct. However I have not booked till now and will consider all aspects before booking.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X