Last updated: August 31 2015
75 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Greater Noida End Users - READ THIS

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
    There is nothing called primary spoke and secondary

A city cannot rely on any other city....it has to develop independantly and carve a niche for itself

Distance between rajiv chowk in gurgaon to C.P ( center of delhi) is more or less same as between pari chowk and C.P

But gurgaon has its own identity and it is fully developed on its own.
    Jobs, school, hospitals, entertainemtn, shopping, etc...all self reliant

Unlike Gnoida which is still counting its kms from noida or gzb or delhi for all of above

It happened because of greed of U.P babus and netas

Now untill unless gnoida develops on its own...it will remain backward

At present rate...its still 15 yrs to go.

If authority pulls themsekves up....ut can be achieved in 2 years....yes just 2 years

But jahaan ka ceo ...60 crore ki ghoos khilwakey authority main rakha gaya ho..us sey kya ummed
    15 years for what?
    I and thousands of other residents are perfectly happy with GN now and we love living here.

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek View Post
      Waste city hai Gnoida.

People go to Jagat Farm and call it a central hub for shopping. What a waste!!! Issey aachi to hamarey tier 3 town ki market hai.

Students na ho toh Jungle hi hai ye Gnoida. Aur woh students bhi ab kam ho rahey hai as koi placements hi nahi hota after Degree. Students bhi kya karey yeh college hai bhi toh 3rd class. BTech karwa detey hai and these poor students can't even utter their names properly. China ney toh manufacturing mein quality down ki....Gnoida mein toh student ki quality hi chinese ho gai hai

And above all ye Expresway...jahan har winter mein kitney accident hotey hai....sirf aur sirf fog ki vajah sey. Aur Authority kuch nahi karti. Mana ki Gnoida sey Noida 15-20 mins mein pahunch jaogey but fog ka kya karogey babu....Jaan Hatheli par rakhar jana padta hai Winters mein.

Gnoida is for our Next Generation only. full stop.
      The fog is only on Yamuna Expressway. So are the accidents. All other roads in India remain fog free and accident free, right? Be sensible.

Jagat Farm is quite nice. You can park, there are footpaths to walk- more than what you can say for many markets in Delhi. It is getting more posh each month with new stores coming up. Stop negativity. I can say CP is a wasteland. That doesn't make it true.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveNCR View Post
        15 years for what?
        I and thousands of other residents are perfectly happy with GN now and we love living here.

To be independant as a city and self sustained in most aspects like jobs, facilities such as medical, retail, entertainment, etc

Lastly if you consider jagat farm as "posh" or "turning posh" then i guess it ends all discussions we have.

Comment

Zohaib....obviously the model is off the shelf and proven....rest all elements you brought in play around it...

I respect you point of view, however to debate on some "development" fundamentals....as you always say (facts & fundamentals)...

1.Sqft Pricing fundamentals in a status quo market (pre developement), will be nearly comparitive across spokes
          2.Sqft Price inflation (during development) across the primary spokes is then subsequently ..directly propotional to multiple factors working simultaneously
          - residential proximity to hub...as it serves as an alternative residential destination to the hub
          - promoting the primary spoke as an alternative business friendly investment region to the hub.
          - promoting infrastructure developement model | L&O in the spoke region
          - the moment these fall in place and in congruence, transformation of the spoke region to a potential hub initiates.
          - and once the ball roles, everything else is a cumulative progression inflating the sqft price levels...
          3. Over the past 10-15 years Gurgaon in Haryana...was under INLD/Congress...|in UP... we had BSP/SP.
          - undoubtedly we had better babus aligned with central ruling intelligence , who were interested in much bigger game..
          - the UP babus possibly were caught in the smaller games and finally understood and came into the bigger play much later....and even when they came....the natural course of radial developement was adopted (Point 1&2)...with Noida getting the first push along with other primary spokes(GZB,FDB)....and thats precisely the reason why you see investment spree in the past 5 years in the Noida,Noida Expressway ,Extension belt...radial development with Point (1&2)...
          - GN logically and naturally will come in later as far as developmental progression is concerned...

I used to work in Gurgaon 1999-2007, MG Road and have seen the place grow from grassroots...from 2 big landmark towers to the now redefined skyline...from roadside Zaika and Machaan stopovers to a pleothera of restuarants now....from 2 malls in the making to countless now...credit goes to above stated fundamentals....

I agree with Noida Techie...your comparison of Malls and Commercial Spaces in Gurgaon to GN way back in 2000 is completely unfounded and unreasonable....in 2000 Gurgaon was just coming up with these 2 malls...and forget GN, even Noida didnt have anything...the next best alternative back then was Ansals in South Ex...and Malls flourish only when you have footfall...and footfall comes in when you have the above fundamentals working for the region...i would have still understood a comparison of Gurgaon Mall to Noida Mall (both of them being primary spokes)...but to prove your point you simply cant compare a primary to a secondary spoke...

underlying fact, if the ruling parties are/were really interested in getting the Noida / GN region converted to a possible hub, they should have started the game early...the price curve possibly has peaked for Gurgaon, and is peaking for Noida, and people/business will look for alternative spokes...and GN will have its share in its own time....if you say 15 years..i say 7-8 years...

Comment

I will put it in very simple words...WITH ABSOLUTE FACTS ( no opinions, no point of view) but PURE FACTS:

Best Ready plot sectors with big plots (therefore a diff.class gentry)...best locations are mostly lying vacant.

Nearly 3 malls are RTM and none has occupancy more than 20%

Entire Ready alpha commercial belt doesnt have a single MNC corporate office

Best society probably in entire NCR (jaypee) has very poor occupancy

Industrial sectors have not seen a single big industry since past 10 years

90% development proposals given by authority in past 6-7 years have been in paper only

I am certain No one will challenge these facts....

Now who derives what from these facts is upto them

For me....Gnoida to come at par with rest of ncr facilities and crowd wise.....not before 2025...

Pace of development is too slow due to a corrupt autjority which has only interest in helping builders and making max commission

Therefore in all aspects of RE...be it residential, commercial, industrial....the region is lagging behind

Others may have diff. Views...

As simple as that
            Last edited July 2 2014, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Yamuna Expressway toh ussey bhi bura hai Bhiyaaaaa!!!...

Aur ab ye example dekh lo aur batao kahan suna hai aisey classic accident key barey mein jahan 20-25 cars galey mil rahi hai ek doosry key...

50 vehicles pile up on foggy Noida expressway - The Times of India

Fog leads to 10-car pile-up on Noida Expressway - NDTV

Jagat farm.....posh??? Ha Ha Ha...come on, man...let's not stoop the standard of the word "posh". Sardaar jee ki steel cement ki shope hai waha... students paranthey, chinese kahtey hai wahan....BUT koi aachi company ka electric switch leney jao toh bolega sir yeh toh Noida mein milega (sector 9 ) mein.

POSH 2 hi cheezey hai waha...Honey Money TOP aur Swagat restaurant.

And for someone who was saying ki Authority kya karegi?? Bhai authority kam sey kam speed control toh karwa sakti hai....at least they can arrange for the crane in a minimum time but on ground kuch nahi hota. Winters mein sab bhagwaan bharosey hotey hai, expressway par. In fact to me, its the most dangerous place in whole NCR in winters.

To be honest, I have no personal grudge against this beautiful & green place called Gnoida but if you live there you have to compromise on lots of things.

Originally posted by LoveNCR View Post
              The fog is only on Yamuna Expressway. So are the accidents. All other roads in India remain fog free and accident free, right? Be sensible.

Jagat Farm is quite nice. You can park, there are footpaths to walk- more than what you can say for many markets in Delhi. It is getting more posh each month with new stores coming up. Stop negativity. I can say CP is a wasteland. That doesn't make it true.

Comment

Very informative and fruitful discussion and thanks to all forum mates for their insight contribution and in-depth analysis. Such discussion help a lot to a person (like me) to understand the area which is un-known to him.
                I also have visited Greater noida 6-7 times and my opinion about this area is as below which is not influenced by any person or news media

1-Greater noida is “Presently” the best region in NCR for end users with moderate budget because of its geographical location, connectivity, low rise buildings, wider roads, employment opportunity, business opportunity and much more.

2-comparison is to be done among equqls, comparing Grater noida with already developed to saturation like Gurgaon, Delhi or Pos Noida has no meaning because in Gurgaon small size flats are rarely seen, Noida posh areas are out of reach, Develop Delhi regions again is the same !!

3-Pls compare Greater noida with Noida extn, Ghaziabad Extn, Gurgaon extn (sec 58-118), Noida 70s sectors, Faridabad extn and share your views because these regions are under development.

4-Greater noida nowhere touches any develop region of Delhi (the way Gurgaon, Noida or Faridabad do) so the influence of Metro city will not be as much in Greater noida.

5-How many times we go to shopping malls in a month for shopping ( Speak honestly because whole discussion is based on that !!)… Not 2-3 times in a month, am I wrong ?? Present Greater noida occupancy is very low so the number of paying people are less….And my friends who will spend huge money to build malls for viewers only ?? That’s why number of malls are less in Greater Noida as compared to developed areas of Gurgaon, Delhi or Noida….but this is temporary phase and every develop region has to pass on this stage !! Once the occupancy increases then opening of number of small businesses (Laundry, catering, travel agency, electronics, maintenance, education and so on…)and public transport is “Guaranteed” to open up which further attract Malls & Metro which have only condition to get business against their huge investments….No one will invest for charity because “Business is Money” !!

6-Rash drive in fog is failure of local residents who never file complaints and hope “Some one eles” will do it , which never happens, if they do so then definitely speed limit, surveillance, checking for traffic rules violation sort of action will be done by authority / govt. If no one complaints that means everything is fine in that region Why Govt/ authority will take any action when no base is there ??

7-no of banks & ATMs, social life, guests are small issues and will automatically disappear once the occupancy will increase.

8-Last but not the least, agreed for a minute with you that development of Greater noida could not run as desired pace….but the question is “Which NCR region development is remarkable during last three years” ??

Your views are welcome !!
                Last edited July 3 2014, 05:56 PM.

Comment

atleast someone make sense of a fair comparison....thanks derek

zohaib ...your facts may/may not be challenged, but the fundamentals of fact comparison surely can be ...if you have to bash up GN, why stop comparing Greater Noida to Gurgaon & Noida.... why not compare it to Navi Mumbai,Wadala,Chembur,Hebbal,Whitefield,.....you will find much more reasons to bash up Greater Noida...politcians,babus,malls, plots, residential units, commercials units, industrial sectors....

and @abhishek....about winter fog , try comparing it to a region that has 6-8 lane expressway stretches of over 30 - 200 kms and experiences such winter conditions...fyi...across india you may rarely come across any ..even the small strech of NH8 highway (mind you not expressway) passing through Mahipalpur - Gurgaon-Daruhera was considered as a death trap ....want to compare..compare it with this...Worst Car Accidents of All Time (And What You Can Do to Avoid One)
                  .......aap sun'ne chahte the, ki kahan hote hai aise accidents...loji dekh lo...similar conditions....freeway...winter...fog conditions....visibility issue....and possibly the most developed countries of the world..

100 cars piling up in US ( the most developed region of the planet)......ab kar lo compare GN ko, aur bol lo isme bhi Greater Noida ki galti hai...
                  Analogy...ab hindi mein ... " ghar mein choti beti bhale kitni hi sundar ho.... aur chahe kitne hi shaadi ki nyote aa jaaye uske liye....jab tak badi beti ki shaadi nahin ho jaati...choti ko kuwari bankar intezaar karna padega...par waqt uska bhi zaroor aayega..."....

Basically speaking, if one doesn't understand the fundamentals of region development and simply compares infrastructural development across non comparable regions(at different development stages), the individual is simply doing nothing...but driving through his/her agenda...that being, possibly downgrade sentiments for a particular region....but gentlemen...as the movie star says....don't underestimate the intelligence of common man ...they will read through your agenda...unless your common man is just an investor...:P !!
                  Last edited July 3 2014, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
                    To be independant as a city and self sustained in most aspects like jobs, facilities such as medical, retail, entertainment, etc

Lastly if you consider jagat farm as "posh" or "turning posh" then i guess it ends all discussions we have.
                    Yes, of course. You excellency only shops in Paris or London. I stand corrected. Please enlighten me where the other "posh" markets are in India so that I can catch a glimpse pf them someday.

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek View Post
                      Yamuna Expressway toh ussey bhi bura hai Bhiyaaaaa!!!...

Aur ab ye example dekh lo aur batao kahan suna hai aisey classic accident key barey mein jahan 20-25 cars galey mil rahi hai ek doosry key...

50 vehicles pile up on foggy Noida expressway - The Times of India

Fog leads to 10-car pile-up on Noida Expressway - NDTV

Jagat farm.....posh??? Ha Ha Ha...come on, man...let's not stoop the standard of the word "posh". Sardaar jee ki steel cement ki shope hai waha... students paranthey, chinese kahtey hai wahan....BUT koi aachi company ka electric switch leney jao toh bolega sir yeh toh Noida mein milega (sector 9 ) mein.

POSH 2 hi cheezey hai waha...Honey Money TOP aur Swagat restaurant.

And for someone who was saying ki Authority kya karegi?? Bhai authority kam sey kam speed control toh karwa sakti hai....at least they can arrange for the crane in a minimum time but on ground kuch nahi hota. Winters mein sab bhagwaan bharosey hotey hai, expressway par. In fact to me, its the most dangerous place in whole NCR in winters.

To be honest, I have no personal grudge against this beautiful & green place called Gnoida but if you live there you have to compromise on lots of things.
                      If there is fog, rain or snow, there are bound to be accidents anywhere in the world. What does that have to do with GN? Do people get perfect medical and crane assistance everywhere else in India?

I never stated that Jagat Farm is already posh. I stated that it is starting to become a little posh with new stores opening up. If you take a look, you will see many stores have been demolished and are being rebuilt. So slowly it is getting better.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X