Collapse

Greater Noida End Users - READ THIS

Last updated: August 31 2015
75 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Greater Noida End Users - READ THIS

people having buying capacity of 20-50 Lacs and talking abut spa..... A class Brands.... Top level Club..... blah blah

Zohaib bhai, ham jaha hai apni aukaat me hai..... 50 Lacs me Delhi me kya milega.... baba ji ka thulloo (jhugi jhopri.... )

1200-1500 sqf apartment, wide roads, greenery agar delhi me kahi 50 Lacs me mile tou batana.
    Last edited July 3 2014, 03:47 PM.
    NO RISK NO GAIN

Comment

If Greater Noida residents are compromising on Malls, Shops, Restaurants & Movies....Delhi guys are missing zero traffic, clean air & greenary in their apartments, gyms & pools within apartment & dedicated parking lots.

Jiski jo life mein priority hei, uske hisaab se vo jeeta hei. Nothing wrong if yr priorities are clear. Frustrated are those people who want something and are getting other things.

If you just hate the travelling, stay closer to office. Forget clubs, greenary...
      If you just hate pigeonholes and crowd, head towards GN. Then dont thinkl about malls.
      If you cannot tolerate being without relatives, stay where yr ecosystem is. Forget pools & gyms.

Pls note that you wont get everything in one place. And even if its available, you will run out of budget. Recently Kapil Sibal rented a house in Zorbagh for 16Lacs/Month.

Ab tumhari aukaat nahi hei, tuo chup chaap compromise karo aur ek doosre ke decision mein apni taang mat aarrao.

Comment

Kya thread hai Zohaib virus ki jam ke bajai gai hai yahan ... .. bahut badhiya

Comment

Mr.pradyot....50 lakh main 1200 sq.ft flat NAHIN mil raha Gnoida main...dont forget the over the top loading of builder projects.. 35-40% at average

And just to inform you...buildings with high F.A.R should have LOWER loading by sheer common sense...as common area "loss" to builder gets divided to 3 times more flats.

Mr.Narana....who said green, open, low density living CANNOT go hand in hand with WORLD CLASS facilieties ???

That was the very reason why greater noida was carved out and planned

What you are CASUALLY forgetting that Projects "supposed" to havr world class facilities are already there its just that SERVICE PROViDERS have dumped them

What if ansal mall was 90% occupied by good brands

What if instead of 5 dozen useless schools there was 2 dozen top schools

What if MNCs were having offixes in alfa belt instead of jhola chaap brokers

What if SEZs near sharda, LG were not waiting for offices to open

What if Industries had NOT left the region but become a part of it like they did in 90s

What if instead of beating the dead rat of metro to fool people authority had just concentrated on actually improving transportation at ground level by introducing BRT or safe, reliable bus service

What if hospital land was alotted to renowned names without seeking commission , then instead of some useless hospitals mushroomed all over there would have been decent hospitals

Mr.Narana...Gnoida since inception was never intended to be some FARM HOUSE area connected with an expressway to downtown.

It was planned and executes to be a self sustained industrial city

Now due to sheer Greed of U.P babus and netas...the Golden Goose is killed.....

The vision changed along the years

Now its just milked for commission baazi in land dealsthats precisely why authority gives a hoot abt gnoida and talked about noida extn and now gives a hoot about noida extn and talks about gnoida phase 2.

Broker hai authority...thats it

You may casually once again shrug it off...but fact remains that Gnoida due to sheer greed of authority became a region of QUANTITY....Not Quality....( as commission can be extracted in quantity)

And for an outsider its evident

And a Huge Negative

Are you aware how and why TOP industries like honda, yamaha, denso, LG, holland tractors etc came and established themselves within a short period of tine when this region was nothing but jungle ???

I saw it back then....and know why....and obviousluly know now...that WHY NOT they show any intwrest now.

Game kharaab ho chuka...

U can be content by seeing unoccupied sectors, markets, malls, industrial sectoes, office spaces..as say..its good as it means less people...

I see them as failures...huge failures
          Last edited July 3 2014, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Zohaib, If all of your "What if's" become true, GNoida flats will be Rs10K per sqft....And plot >150Lacs/sqm....
            many of us would have again cribbed because of affordability issue.

Comment

Originally posted by narana View Post
              Zohaib, If all of your "What if's" become true, GNoida flats will be Rs10K per sqft....And plot >150Lacs/sqm....
              many of us would have again cribbed because of affordability issue.
              hehe 10k psqft

Comment

Zohaib....i am sure in early 2000 u parked lots of funds in GN as it was the nxt big thing..and whn things didnt go ur way..ur frustration is vented here till date!! Its slow but will get there..

Comment

Dear Zohaib ji, first of all you must accept that GN is in India. If you recognize it then you would start accepting that GN has already done tremendous growth compare to any other NCR city and on the path of development. Show me any city in north India which has such a great infra, hosts F1 races, hosts international expo's, has such beautifully laid out sectors, much better electricity supply compare to many cities and much more and best part is that still affordable to normal middle class person. If still you want that all "IF" and "BUTs" can be true in India, its name would be needed to change to "America" .
                  I have much desire to buy a property in Chandigarh as it is the only such a planned city but can you suggest me a 200 sqmtr plot in 80 to 90 lacks there and that too in main city -- dont throw me to some remote panchkula or mohali sector.

Comment

Originally posted by horizonkns View Post
                    Zohaib....i am sure in early 2000 u parked lots of funds in GN as it was the nxt big thing..and whn things didnt go ur way..ur frustration is vented here till date!! Its slow but will get there..

I still own some land in this region....thats like small land bank

Baaki noida-gnoida region se exit karey mujhey kaafi time ho gaya

Lekin bahut aata jaata hoon wahan

Kal bhi jaunga...ansal plaza main spencer khul raha hai.......dost ne bulaya hai....dekhtey hain gnoida ki junta kya feedback degi.

Will again visit next saturday to see trends

Comment

Why you are giving example of states...even if you are. Then mind you, I was also talking about the medical facility,Crane service etc, which is there in there in the Video you shared as woh US hai. Aur yahan kuch nahi hota...before accident aur after accident bhi.

Aur jee mera koi agenda vagend nahi hai...simply saying.

FYI...I stayed in that region for almost 3 years. So whatever I went through I have written.

I accept that few things are really good like greenery, wide roads etc (that was the trap (why I bought my home there) but again NCR mein is jagah ko abhi abhi count nahi kar saktey aap (based on the living standard). Papers mein toh count ho jayega jaisey ALWAR hai.

Originally posted by GThomas View Post
                      atleast someone make sense of a fair comparison....thanks derek

zohaib ...your facts may/may not be challenged, but the fundamentals of fact comparison surely can be ...if you have to bash up GN, why stop comparing Greater Noida to Gurgaon & Noida.... why not compare it to Navi Mumbai,Wadala,Chembur,Hebbal,Whitefield,.....you will find much more reasons to bash up Greater Noida...politcians,babus,malls, plots, residential units, commercials units, industrial sectors....

and @abhishek....about winter fog , try comparing it to a region that has 6-8 lane expressway stretches of over 30 - 200 kms and experiences such winter conditions...fyi...across india you may rarely come across any ..even the small strech of NH8 highway (mind you not expressway) passing through Mahipalpur - Gurgaon-Daruhera was considered as a death trap ....want to compare..compare it with this...Worst Car Accidents of All Time (And What You Can Do to Avoid One)
                      .......aap sun'ne chahte the, ki kahan hote hai aise accidents...loji dekh lo...similar conditions....freeway...winter...fog conditions....visibility issue....and possibly the most developed countries of the world..

100 cars piling up in US ( the most developed region of the planet)......ab kar lo compare GN ko, aur bol lo isme bhi Greater Noida ki galti hai...
                      Analogy...ab hindi mein ... " ghar mein choti beti bhale kitni hi sundar ho.... aur chahe kitne hi shaadi ki nyote aa jaaye uske liye....jab tak badi beti ki shaadi nahin ho jaati...choti ko kuwari bankar intezaar karna padega...par waqt uska bhi zaroor aayega..."....

Basically speaking, if one doesn't understand the fundamentals of region development and simply compares infrastructural development across non comparable regions(at different development stages), the individual is simply doing nothing...but driving through his/her agenda...that being, possibly downgrade sentiments for a particular region....but gentlemen...as the movie star says....don't underestimate the intelligence of common man ...they will read through your agenda...unless your common man is just an investor...:P !!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X