Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bally Ha'i Miglani Group (Greater Noida West)

Collapse
X
Collapse

Bally Ha'i Miglani Group (Greater Noida West)

Last updated: May 9 2019
48 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #21

    #21

    Re : Bally Ha'i Miglani Group (Greater Noida West)

    Its 130 acers area. Which is being developed by Patel's. still there is no plan came up on recreational/non residential area. There will be 30 % residential and 70% recreational area.
    In GNA plan. Its Shown as green area.

    Its tht big triangle shape area. Approching to proposed bridge towards sec 78 from NE. Surrounded by projects like Verona hights, Panchsheel hynish nd eco village 1.

    Hindon river is on other side..

    Sports City at a Glance
    India's first Urban Integrated City, spread over 1011 Hectare
    Has multiple international standard sporting stadiums, upcoming ICC standard Cricket Stadium, a hockey stadium, go Karting and allied facilities
    A complete blend of residential, commercial, institutional and recreational areas.
    Interconnected with 13 km long Boulevard which is adorned with flower farm, recreational centers, community gatherings, theme gardens etc.
    A high density urban core accommodating professional business offices, hotels, convention and exhibition centers, residential, restaurants and retail spaces, equipped with modern infrastructure that combines traditional vernacular with contemporary architectural style.
    Sports City Greater Noida is a mixture of commercial/retail/residential uses. It also features a handful of signature buildings, cultural and civic arts center with modern infrastructure and pedestrian friendly open spaces links.
    An Eco residential area with open space preserving natural environment, Eco retreats and hosting Eco- activities.
    It comprises world class higher educational facilities, universities, medical centers, research and Development Park.
    It includes business parks, research and Development park and Industrial Park components which are devoted to manufacturing of light industrial goods and products.
    It comprises a Golf Course, an Equestrian Centre and Other exciting sports facilities.


    Comment

    • #22

      #22

      Re : Bally Ha'i Miglani Group (Greater Noida West)

      Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1406552443115.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	2237594

      Comment

      • #23

        #23

        Re : Bally Ha'i Miglani Group (Greater Noida West)

        Plan is good enough' but still doubt on GNA to convert most of in residential to lust there greed-
        Originally posted by samonair007 View Post
        Its 130 acers area. Which is being developed by Patel's. still there is no plan came up on recreational/non residential area. There will be 30 % residential and 70% recreational area.
        In GNA plan. Its Shown as green area.

        Its tht big triangle shape area. Approching to proposed bridge towards sec 78 from NE. Surrounded by projects like Verona hights, Panchsheel hynish nd eco village 1.

        Hindon river is on other side..

        Sports City at a Glance
        India's first Urban Integrated City, spread over 1011 Hectare
        Has multiple international standard sporting stadiums, upcoming ICC standard Cricket Stadium, a hockey stadium, go Karting and allied facilities
        A complete blend of residential, commercial, institutional and recreational areas.
        Interconnected with 13 km long Boulevard which is adorned with flower farm, recreational centers, community gatherings, theme gardens etc.
        A high density urban core accommodating professional business offices, hotels, convention and exhibition centers, residential, restaurants and retail spaces, equipped with modern infrastructure that combines traditional vernacular with contemporary architectural style.
        Sports City Greater Noida is a mixture of commercial/retail/residential uses. It also features a handful of signature buildings, cultural and civic arts center with modern infrastructure and pedestrian friendly open spaces links.
        An Eco residential area with open space preserving natural environment, Eco retreats and hosting Eco- activities.
        It comprises world class higher educational facilities, universities, medical centers, research and Development Park.
        It includes business parks, research and Development park and Industrial Park components which are devoted to manufacturing of light industrial goods and products.
        It comprises a Golf Course, an Equestrian Centre and Other exciting sports facilities.


        [ATTACH]52002[/ATTACH][ATTACH]52002[/ATTACH]

        Comment

        • #24

          #24

          Re : Bally Ha'i Miglani Group (Greater Noida West)

          I just booked 1283 sq. ft unit in this project. Is the project/builder appears good? Has anybody else invested in this project or this builder's other project - Mayfair Residency? If yes then how is your experience?

          Comment

          • #25

            #25

            Re : Bally Ha'i Miglani Group (Greater Noida West)

            Originally posted by kooldudedelhi View Post
            I just booked 1283 sq. ft unit in this project. Is the project/builder appears good? Has anybody else invested in this project or this builder's other project - Mayfair Residency? If yes then how is your experience?
            Conngrats Buddy...

            Comment

            • #26

              #26

              Re : Bally Ha'i Miglani Group (Greater Noida West)

              Thanks Samonair007 Is there a way I can be in touch with you (through messenger or something). I have been following this forum for quite a while but never been an active person here so don't exactly know the rules of the game when it comes to contacting a person individually. Since you seem to have a lot of knowledge of this project and area in particular I would like to get some gyan on this from you

              Comment

              • #27

                #27

                Re : Bally Ha'i Miglani Group (Greater Noida West)

                Originally posted by kooldudedelhi View Post
                Thanks Samonair007 Is there a way I can be in touch with you (through messenger or something). I have been following this forum for quite a while but never been an active person here so don't exactly know the rules of the game when it comes to contacting a person individually. Since you seem to have a lot of knowledge of this project and area in particular I would like to get some gyan on this from you
                Sure mate. Even I am new and started using this forum frm few months. Please inbox me your no so we are in touch on whatsapp as we share the same interest in this project [emoji6]

                Comment

                • #28

                  #28

                  Re : Bally Ha'i Miglani Group (Greater Noida West)

                  When are they starting construction ? Location will be pretty good IF and WHEN the new bridge connecting to sector 112 Noida is built

                  Comment

                  • #29

                    #29

                    Re : Bally Ha'i Miglani Group (Greater Noida West)

                    Originally posted by busmissed222 View Post
                    When are they starting construction ? Location will be pretty good IF and WHEN the new bridge connecting to sector 112 Noida is built
                    Yes, this project nd its location looking promising, hope sports city concept turn up well.

                    hopefully construction should start by next month [emoji4]

                    Comment

                    • #30

                      #30

                      Re : Bally Ha'i Miglani Group (Greater Noida West)

                      Latest construction pic of their other ongoing peoject "Supercity Mayfair residency".
                      Source FB [emoji4]

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1410357720579.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	2239179

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X