Last updated: September 19 2014
88 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Spencers Hypermarket Greater Noida

Feedback Recd from various sources in Gnoida

1. Cleanliness naintained, sevice good

2. Quality of fruits and vegetables is AVERAGE, not at par with Big Bazaar etc

3. Crowd issue HAS started. Groups of Local young boys seen misbehaving and using filthy language loudly with NO action from guards to stop them

What concerns me is point No.3.

If this nonsense is not controlled then upper middle
    Will rejectbit immediately and continue their trips to noida
    As usual / before

Comment

zohaib ur valuable opinion is required. ..one should invest in gaur yew plot? or not?

Comment

Originally posted by anjali2010 View Post
        zohaib ur valuable opinion is required. ..one should invest in gaur yew plot? or not?

Yamuna expressway ?

My only choice there is authority plots ....IF....someone is willing to stay invested for at least 15 years.

No builder project recommended at all.
        .plot ho ya flat

Comment

but authority plots are very far inside...comparative to builders isntit?

Comment

You want to pay 26000 psy for a Builder plot which will be a complete mess with plot sizes ranging from 100-200 sq.yards ???

End product will be a complete mess ...how ???...Visit areas in Gnoida where plots are 90-120 sq.mtr.....You will know

Its SHEER GREED of these builders that they are offering you smaller plots at double the rates

Yamuna expressway is a USELESS region fro INvestment as well as end use purpose..

It will be liveable by SOME standards after 20 years Only....

People are getting caught sold on dreams....

As I told you.....ONLY....ONLY...ONLY...if you are willing to stay invested for minimum 15 years....then go for ONLY Authority Plots

Builder plots....they will give you possession after third class development and charge you maintenance from day one.

Gnoida plot sectors main to plumbers, ricksawpullers, labour rent de deti hai ...Rs.1000 per month

Yamuna expressway main to Who bhi nahin milega

Comment

Can someone from gnoida visiting spencers this weekend kindky give a review about CROWD issues

I am getting regular feedback from resident in gnoida that in weekdays the crowd is getting messed up due to Bunking local villager boys coming in groups and hanging around creating problems with their uncivic and loud behaviour

Kindky give unbiased remarks....if therebis an issue...it can be resolved...bit if people dont give any unbiased remarks...thennsuch issues go
              Outof hand. Like happened for rest of ansal mall

Comment

Senior management is ready and available as of now to handle issues, after 2-3 weeks...they will move on to other locations.

I am getting negative feedback from othernsources, and therefore am asking residents on this forum to givr unbiased feedback.

I will pass info to my friend who knows the top boss in calcutta...matter can be resolved

I am in delhi and wont be visiting that region for at least 10 days...so cant see myself

If such stores also start having crowd issues and theybstart lossing target footflass...they too start compromising

And other brands keep a close watxh on such issues

Snowball effect is required in gnoida commerciaks...

If not....yhen this region will not see good commercial development for at least a decade.

Comment

No feedback gentlemen ??

Comment

Store is good. A lot of native crowd . Same old story of Gnoida .

Comment

The problem is not presence of locals BUT their behaviour in public specially their young men, who have the habit of strolling around in groups seeking cheap thrills and not keeping their lewd conduct under control, thereby ruining the footfalls and sales

Ansal plaza has major crowd issues and if they infest this good store....thereby once again making the creacrowd of city to head staright to noida once again.....then it will be a shame

I request other resident memebrs of even visitors to give feedback...

Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X