http://epaper.hindustandainik.com/

Seems now there some proof in the so called rumors of Metro going from City Center, Sector 50,82, 93, Expressway ......
Read more
146 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by TRUE FRIEND
    I agree. I do not understand the reason as to why rates in Sigma_III, IV and XU, Mu are less than Noida Extension. Though in these sectors density is less, mo high rise and quality of life shall be better in future. Can any one tell?

distance from work place my Friend.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by purple
    LOL employment oppurtunities best in NCR ? LOL it is not even 1/5 th of the total required to drive th growth of the region !! and no public transport . yes noida old sectors are good if someone has enough money to buy for end use , investors should stay out of it and end users should avoid noida extention atleast !

Dude, there are top class employment opportunities(ST, LG, Moser Bear...list goes on) within Greater Noida and they are poised to grow with the upcoming Knowledge parks.

Above all, GN is at a very comfortable distance from Noida which is anyways a great employment opportunities.

According to a survey about 60% IT companies in Bangalore either want to shift or open a new office in Noida/GN region because of affordability and infrastructure.

You post blind comments about Sonepat/Kundli region...Can you name atlease 1 top class IT company operating in Sonepat/Kundli region...or even within 20km radius from there ?
    CommentQuote
  • Lots of debate happened on possibility of Metro in NE. Now I want to add my 2 cents

- Anybody who is from financial background can understand the financial viability of project which directly linked to huge capital expenditure. If you need metro in any place 5 or 10 year down the line than it would be better to do it as soon as possible because you have to pay more for the same construction with the passage of time. Like we are buying house for our kids before it goes out of our reach despite of the fact that we do not need it now. Here i am not talking about operational cost. Metro would become operational only after occupancy in this area.

- Murgi pehle aayi ya anda? Metro pehle aani chaiye ya commuters? again debatable topic.....an optimistic approach says if metro will come in any area than there is 100% chance to become inhabitate faster than other places where metro is not there. Agar metro aayegi to log apne aap aa jayenge....think positive.

However i do not denied that authority and builders can misguide buyers on metro card........they can do but buyers will buy homes even without metro announcement. So it is bonus to them. Even it is not materialised, doesn't matter at all.
    CommentQuote
  • that is why public is not inhabited there and occupancy is poor. There are always two approaches and both are right and it is up to you which one you choose.

1. I invest in my kid's education so that he can become a doctor, or

2. My kid should become a doctor than only i invest in him.

Hope u understand my point.

Originally Posted by steelguy
    bhai agar aisa hai toh last 15 years mein metro Greater noida kyun nahi ayi ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbsbpo
    They are talking of PPP - will do where it will be possible to create land parcels for the private party. on its own - 35 kms * 200 crores = 7000 crores is not viable..

All old maps are useless - new ones will be created which can make PPP viable, i will not be surprised if Jaypee or a construction group is the private party involved.

Metro from Noida To G.Noida will develop by Relience Infra owned by Anil Ambani who already Construct Airport line in Delhi on PPP modle, and the all planning and tender will prepared to award work to Mr Anil Ambani.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pgarg6868
    Metro from Noida To G.Noida will develop by Relience Infra owned by Anil Ambani who already Construct Airport line in Delhi on PPP modle, and the all planning and tender will prepared to award work to Mr Anil Ambani.

How did you get the explosive information??
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, Reliance infra is definitely the most probable cadidate to implement this project...next in line could be Jaypee infra...
    Is your comment based on some info or a natural guess ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pgarg6868

Please do not create duplicate threads on same Topic.... I deleted your same new thread (created today) about GN - NEway Proposed Metro Line.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LiftKaraDe
    Yes, Reliance infra is definitely the most probable cadidate to implement this project...next in line could be Jaypee infra...
    Is your comment based on some info or a natural guess ?

100% Relience Infra ,having good relation with Mr Mulayam Singh Yadav.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    How did you get the explosive information??

Not getting information ,just guess as goverment going on ppp module and Relience infra have same experience and also good relation with existing Goverment, and also I am in Tender/Contract line..........so guess
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote