http://epaper.hindustandainik.com/

Seems now there some proof in the so called rumors of Metro going from City Center, Sector 50,82, 93, Expressway ......
Read more
146 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 100% Agreed..
    CommentQuote
  • finally some clarity !!!
    CommentQuote
  • I think this will benifit project in sector-119,76 and 137 also :-)
    CommentQuote
  • this is good info.. if its correct..
    but guys.. control your emotions.. all the builders will use this diagram in their advertisements and raise the prices 5%..
    CommentQuote
  • Ok then no prob, we will discover another route :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tyagi_rajat
    I think this will benifit project in sector-119,76 and 137 also :-)

This proposed metro route would be within 1 km (walking distance) of the following projects:

1. Supertech Sector 34
    2. Antrakish Nature, Sector 52
    3. Pan Oasis, Sector 70
    4. Amrapali Eden Park, Sector 50
    5. Mahagun Maple, Sector 50
    6. Omaxe twin towers, Sector 50
    7. Gardenia city, Sector 75
    8. Amrapali Silicon City, Princely Estate, Sector 76.
    9. JM Orchid, Aditya Celebrity Homes, etc in Sector 76.
    10. Eldeco Sector 107
    11. 3C Boluvarde, Sector 100
    12. 3c Panache Sector 110
    13. Paras, Supertech, Logix, Paramount, Ajanara, Gulshan and few more in Sector 137

Metro station at Sector 50/75 would be at a distance of 2-2.5 kms from Sector 117(Unitech),119 (Amrapali Platinum, Gaur Grandeur, Eldeco Amantran) and 120 (Prateek Laurel, Amrapali Zodiac, RG Residency).

Metro Station at Sector 51/52/72 would be at a distance of 3.5 kms from Sector 121 (Ajnara Homes 121).
    CommentQuote
  • Snajeev I give you the for some sensible and intelligent posts on this forum but I have to admit that this whole metro route maps is nothing but a BIG JOKE.

If you remember you had posted a similar Noida Metro Plan which had a completly different alignment and was going through Noida Extx aka Greater Noida. When I had pointed out that this map is nothing but wishful thinking there were other members on the forum who ridiculed it saying it was the correct map. Here is the link for that map:

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/noida/t-noida-extension-10319/page2.html

AND today I see you posting another map with a completely different alignment. I mean Kudos to your creativity and hard work but what is that anyone on this forum gaining by looking at these maps.

Each one of us can develop such maps based on our thinking, but can we take these into account to buy a house? As usual, Wonder who is specualting here? the builders, the realtors or we?

It seems like Metro is the sole criteria to buy houses in Noida. This entire thread is a complete waste and nothing more than speculation in my opinion.

Originally Posted by sanjeevchaudhri
    From the screen shots posted by amagarwal, it appears that Metro would follow the Nalla from Sector 50 till Sector 137.

I have drawn the route in red color on google map (attached).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by blueskyliner
    Snajeev I give you the for some sensible and intelligent posts on this forum but I have to admit that this whole metro route maps is nothing but a BIG JOKE.

If you remember you had posted a similar Noida Metro Plan which had a completly different alignment and was going through Noida Extx aka Greater Noida. When I had pointed out that this map is nothing but wishful thinking there were other members on the forum who ridiculed it saying it was the correct map. Here is the link for that map:

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/noida/t-noida-extension-10319/page2.html

AND today I see you posting another map with a completely different alignment. I mean Kudos to you creativity and hard work but what is that anyone on this forum gaining by looking at these maps.

Each one of us can develop such maps based on out thinking, but can we take these into account to buy a house? As usual, Wonder who is specualting here? the builders, the realtors or we?

It seems like Metro is the sole criteria to buy houses in Noida.

This entire thread is a complete waste and nothing more than speculation in my opinion.

Blueskyliner,

I was correct earlier and is correct now also regarding the metro route from Noida to Greater Noida.

The route from Noida to Greater Noida would be a circular loop having 2 phases.

In Phase I, the route would be Sector 32, City center, Sector, 50, Sector 75, Sector 78, Sector 104, Sector 82, Sector 137, Pari chowk Greater Noida to knowledge park in Greater Noida.

In phase II, the path would be from knowledge park in Greater Noida, Noida extension (sector 12, 4, 2, 1 of Greater Noida), Sector 121 Noida, Sector 72 and then city center Noida.

The same is mentioned on the first page of HT Estates dated 13 March which I am reproducing below:

========

Metro connectivity is coming
    here soon, too, with the
    Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
    Ltd (DMRC) having sent a
    detailed project report (DPR)
    to the Greater Noida authority
    proposing the route for
    Phase 1. As part of this phase
    the Metro is expected to connect
    the Sector 32 City Centre
    to Barolla, the Expressway,
    Pari Chowk and Knowledge
    Park 4, covering a total of 29
    kms. Phase II of the project
    will connect Knowledge Park
    4, sector I in Greater Noida
    and Noida sectors 71, 72 with
    the Sector 32 City Centre.
    “Metro connectivity to the
    area is expected in the second
    phase. There is a reasonable
    expectation that it will
    come up soon,” says Singhal.
    ==========
    CommentQuote
  • Well time is the essence here. It really depends when does Phase I start and complete and same for the Phase II.

If Phase II is expected to complete by 2020 (which is possible coz I don't think Noida Extn\ and other GNoida areas will even be livable or have enough population density even in the next 5 years), then you really can't take that into account. Who knows, if Phase II alignment changes based on future development or so many other factors.

Even Phase I is not likely to complete by 2014-15.

I am not against the Metro or any public mode of transport, I have a house in Delhi too which is 0.5 km from the Metro now and yes it is true that Metro has had a positivie reaction on the RE around it but in case of Noida and GNoida I think wait and watch should be the motto.

By the way, Let me tell you there is a 3rd proposed metro line in Noida too. This one is expected to extend backwards from Sector 32 all the way to Kalindi Kunj, Jasola and connect to the current Badarpur line. However this line is not generating any speculative market for Jasola and Sarita Vihar which are expected to benefit from this line if it comes true.

Blueskyliner,
    The route from Noida to Greater Noida would be a circular loop having 2 phases.

In Phase I, the route would be Sector 32, City center, Sector, 50, Sector 75, Sector 78, Sector 104, Sector 82, Sector 137, Pari chowk Greater Noida to knowledge park in Greater Noida.

In phase II, the path would be from knowledge park in Greater Noida, Noida extension (sector 12, 4, 2, 1 of Greater Noida), Sector 121 Noida, Sector 72 and then city center Noida.
    ==========
    CommentQuote
  • Hi sanjeev..... If you are refering to 13th march HT 's article by Vandana Ramnani .. the article seems to be a Joint advertisement by GAur, Supertech and Amrapali for their Projects in Noida Extension..
    If these three builders had to issue a Joint brochure for their Projects in Noida Extensiomn , the brochure would be no Different from the Article..

My point here is that if you are representing HT and writingan article you should put More "FACTS" and write on Both PROS and CONS... ... Seems HT is Highlighting the Projects there and adding fuel to speculations.....
    Metro May come via the route in Phase II .. It may Not ... But publishing it in newspaper when the idea "may" be in design phase only , helps builders and brokers to give false dreams to buyers as they present that as FACTS when these come in newspapers in a twisted way.......

Let me know your views

Note : This is my Personal opinion on the article.. No offences meant..
    CommentQuote
  • Metro Route again :-)

Originally Posted by blueskyliner
    Well time is the essence here. It really depends when does Phase I start and complete and same for the Phase II.

If Phase II is expected to complete by 2020 (which is possible coz I don't think Noida Extn\ and other GNoida areas will even be livable or have enough population density even in the next 5 years), then you really can't take that into account. Who knows, if Phase II alignment changes based on future development or so many other factors.

Even Phase I is not likely to complete by 2014-15.

I am not against the Metro or any public mode of transport, I have a house in Delhi too which is 0.5 km from the Metro now and yes it is true that Metro has had a positivie reaction on the RE around it but in case of Noida and GNoida I think wait and watch should be the motto.

By the way, Let me tell you there is a 3rd proposed metro line in Noida too. This one is expected to extend backwards from Sector 32 all the way to Kalindi Kunj, Jasola and connect to the current Badarpur line. However this line is not generating any speculative market for Jasola and Sarita Vihar which are expected to benefit from this line if it comes true.

I too agree with Bluesky. I do not know why on this forum we discuss metro route so aggressively and proactively. It gives people an impression that metro is a big big factor in buying a house in Noida/Greater Noida/anywhere (Metro is a very good transport medium I agree).

And moreover, we speculate different different metro routes and different different timings, we draw/create/design different maps by ourselves and publish it which I think propogates confusions. It turns the credibility of various projects in different and incorrect directions.

When is this Phase - 1 gonna be started and when phase - 2 nobody knows. But yes, some developers can make benifit of this confusion and sell their such projects whose appreaciation will happen in next 10-12 years.

Who will suffer ? We the general people/end users/investors.

Regards !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by coke_indian
    I too agree with Bluesky. I do not know why on this forum we discuss metro route so aggressively and proactively. It gives people an impression that metro is a big big factor in buying a house in Noida/Greater Noida/anywhere (Metro is a very good transport medium I agree).

And moreover, we speculate different different metro routes and different different timings, we draw/create/design different maps by ourselves and publish it which I think propogates confusions. It turns the credibility of various projects in different and incorrect directions.

When is this Phase - 1 gonna be started and when phase - 2 nobody knows. But yes, some developers can make benifit of this confusion and sell their such projects whose appreaciation will happen in next 10-12 years.

Who will suffer ? We the general people/end users/investors.

Regards !

The metro is one issue where I share the views of blueskyliner! Sanjeev... i guess you have become real wishful.... a metro station at a distance of literally less then 500 m of every project... 82, 110 and 104 are opposite each other probably in a radius of 500 m (approx) and metro seems to be planning a station in all these three sectors....... not to talk about 93 also.

The current hindi article is more or less a translation of the following English news article appeared in the times of India almost a year ago. I fyou read the article clearly and put a little mind to it you will understand that its nothing but a 'PLANT' by the authority, post this article in May their has been a total blast in the number of projects coming up on the e way, now that this did not include the 76-78 etc area a new article has come up this year. Guys open up your minds, get practical get real.... metro is not coming for a long long time..... builders are smart they will keep fooling you for a long long time...... buy a flat for every thing that exists and that will be coming not something that is proposed and planned..... The gr noida airport is still planned, the greater noida transport hub is still planned and the metro is also still planned , people have already burnt their hands in gr noida thinking on PLANNED.....

Delhi Metro to reach Greater Noida by 2013
    By Vivek Sinha May 28 2009 , New Delhi
    Tags: Metro, Noida, Opportunities
    The Delhi Metro Rail is all set to connect to Greater Noida by 2013.

The
    RELATED ARTICLES
    Nucleus Exports to recruit 150
    Metro Tyres to increase capacity
    Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority has approved the extension of Metro Rail after the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) gave a technical presentation to the authority about its extension to the sub-city.

“The DMRC is further preparing a detailed project report (DPR) on the proposed extension of the Metro Rail from Noida. The DPR is expected to be submitted around June 15, 2009,” said Lalit Srivastava, chairman Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority.

Srivastava added that the extension of Metro Rail is expected to entail an investment of Rs 5000 crore of which the Centre may grant Rs 1000 crore for the link.

“The remaining Rs 4000 crore can be raised through various means which may include bidding out the project to different players,” said Srivastava.

However, as per initial assessments the Metro Rail is expected to have five stations in the sub-city and will run parallel to the Expressway.

Further, in the wake of ongoing economic recession the authority decided to offer various concessions on the payment plan of land sold by it.

The authority announced that from now on the developers or individuals bagging plots falling in the category of industrial, institutional, IT parks, builder schemes will now be required to pay 5 per cent as registration amount and 10 per cent of the total amount within the next60 days.

Of the remaining 90 per cent amount the Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority is offering a moratorium on the interest for two years, whereby the amount can be paid in four equal instalments.

“The facilities have been provided to help the individuals and developers tide over the economic slowdown. The plan will be applicable to new plots and will not be applicable with retrospective effect,” said the chairman.

The DPR was to submitted in June last year and was submitted finally in March this year.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    the metro is one issue where i share the views of blueskyliner! Sanjeev... I guess you have become real wishful.... A metro station at a distance of literally less then 500 m of every project... 82, 110 and 104 are opposite each other probably in a radius of 500 m (approx) and metro seems to be planning a station in all these three sectors....... Not to talk about 93 also.

The current hindi article is more or less a translation of the following english news article appeared in the times of india almost a year ago. I fyou read the article clearly and put a little mind to it you will understand that its nothing but a 'plant' by the authority, post this article in may their has been a total blast in the number of projects coming up on the e way, now that this did not include the 76-78 etc area a new article has come up this year. Guys open up your minds, get practical get real.... Metro is not coming for a long long time..... Builders are smart they will keep fooling you for a long long time...... Buy a flat for every thing that exists and that will be coming not something that is proposed and planned..... The gr noida airport is still planned, the greater noida transport hub is still planned and the metro is also still planned , people have already burnt their hands in gr noida thinking on planned.....

Delhi metro to reach greater noida by 2013
    by vivek sinha may 28 2009 , new delhi
    tags: Metro, noida, opportunities
    the delhi metro rail is all set to connect to greater noida by 2013.

The
    related articles
    nucleus exports to recruit 150
    metro tyres to increase capacity
    greater noida industrial development authority has approved the extension of metro rail after the delhi metro rail corporation (dmrc) gave a technical presentation to the authority about its extension to the sub-city.

“the dmrc is further preparing a detailed project report (dpr) on the proposed extension of the metro rail from noida. The dpr is expected to be submitted around june 15, 2009,” said lalit srivastava, chairman greater noida industrial development authority.

Srivastava added that the extension of metro rail is expected to entail an investment of rs 5000 crore of which the centre may grant rs 1000 crore for the link.

“the remaining rs 4000 crore can be raised through various means which may include bidding out the project to different players,” said srivastava.

However, as per initial assessments the metro rail is expected to have five stations in the sub-city and will run parallel to the expressway.

Further, in the wake of ongoing economic recession the authority decided to offer various concessions on the payment plan of land sold by it.

The authority announced that from now on the developers or individuals bagging plots falling in the category of industrial, institutional, it parks, builder schemes will now be required to pay 5 per cent as registration amount and 10 per cent of the total amount within the next60 days.

Of the remaining 90 per cent amount the greater noida industrial development authority is offering a moratorium on the interest for two years, whereby the amount can be paid in four equal instalments.

“the facilities have been provided to help the individuals and developers tide over the economic slowdown. The plan will be applicable to new plots and will not be applicable with retrospective effect,” said the chairman.

the dpr was to submitted in june last year and was submitted finally in march this year.

from the day one i am saying in the blog site that.............

Ppl open your eyes......dont get lured with the word ..."proposed"

builders and thier agents are fooling ppl by this word "proposed".builder buy the plots in very cheap rate in these undevelped sectors.

There was a proposed market for 93b sector which never came after 4 yrs also....

See the fate of crossing repulic.........where all the things are still proposed

proposed road...proposed metro....proposed market....proposed airport....
    CommentQuote
  • pasting from some other thread on this forum...

Marketing Startegies of RE Firms...

One observation i have pertaining to different marketing strategies used to sell and increase rates.
    Interest rate low so easier for buyer to take loan and service EMI.. hence increase rate by another 200-300 psf.
    Interest rate high so cost of construction is high due to debt taken by builders hence increase rate by another 200-300 psf.
    DP road complete.. hence increase rate by another 500-600 psf.
    DP road proposed.. hence increase rate by another 200-300 psf.
    No road… say living in the heart of nature increase rate by another 200-300 psf.
    Recession… say India shinning hence increase rate by another 200-300 psf.
    Job Losses… say India shinning hence increase rate by another 200-300 psf.
    Economic uncertainty.. say India shinning hence increase rate by another 200-300 psf.
    Land price high.. say cost of construction high hence increase rate by another 200-300 psf.
    Land prices low.. say everyone bought land hence no land available hence supply less and demand more hence increase rate by another 200-300 psf.
    Building in middle of nowhere.. claim proposed Highway, proposed Disneyland, proposed SEZ, proposed IT park, proposed oil filed, proposed diamond mine, proposed appearance of God in the future hence increase rate by another 200-300 psf. BTW now days this is sold as affordable housing.
    Airport coming up hence increase rate by another 200-300 psf.
    Airport not coming up so no noise and hence increase rate by another 200-300 psf.
    In all this keep on saying only few flats left and hence increase rate by another 200-300 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Control your emotions guys

Well sanjeev .... It will follow the naala route (so called irrigation drain by builders) infront of Alok vihar in sect 50 and Meghdootam park parking will be used as car parking there..... Friends, ethically I cant share the whole pdf at this point... Will share it at right time..

And yes, it will not be infront of sect 75/76 (forget JM,skytech etc) and not at all walkin distance from sect 119,121 or pan oasis for sure... but yes 1-2 km far from there. Though the super benifited projects will be one in sect-50 and those ones infront of proposed GC (Golf course of authority sect 101 where metro station is shown) like sect-78 (especially Antriksha Golf view project in 78) and SDC area infront of 101 (SDC is commercial area like atta. .refer noida authority master plan map)

Also I have created and used various R&D methods/excel tools to compare various corporate deals offered to my company and their inputted info, pros-cons. I'll share them all for our friends here soon after booking my flat :-) ..
    Thanks ... Amber(9899745896)

This proposed metro route would be within 1 km (walking distance) of the following projects:

1. Supertech Sector 34
    2. Antrakish Nature, Sector 52
    3. Pan Oasis, Sector 70
    4. Amrapali Eden Park, Sector 50
    5. Mahagun Maple, Sector 50
    6. Omaxe twin towers, Sector 50
    7. Gardenia city, Sector 75
    8. Amrapali Silicon City, Princely Estate, Sector 76.
    9. JM Orchid, Aditya Celebrity Homes, etc in Sector 76.
    10. Eldeco Sector 107
    11. 3C Boluvarde, Sector 100
    12. 3c Panache Sector 110
    13. Paras, Supertech, Logix, Paramount, Ajanara, Gulshan and few more in Sector 137

Metro station at Sector 50/75 would be at a distance of 2-2.5 kms from Sector 117(Unitech),119 (Amrapali Platinum, Gaur Grandeur, Eldeco Amantran) and 120 (Prateek Laurel, Amrapali Zodiac, RG Residency).

Metro Station at Sector 51/52/72 would be at a distance of 3.5 kms from Sector 121 (Ajnara Homes 121).
    CommentQuote