http://epaper.hindustandainik.com/

Seems now there some proof in the so called rumors of Metro going from City Center, Sector 50,82, 93, Expressway ......
Read more
146 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Don't spam this forum.

Cookie Ji,
    These are eye openers. Lot of people (including ones who are well educated, MBA's included) buy properties considering these kind of statements coming from the people who run these authorities like Mr Raman.

You seem to be very intelligent but believe me there are scores of people out there who fall for these statements coming from these bureaucrats. People expect them to be telling the truth.

But is that the case? These guys are nothing but voices of parties like builders, land mafia, politicians who are only working for personal gains.

So if Zohaib is bringing these to the notice of the forum, it's alright. No need to label it as spam. If you don't like it, ignore it.

As for the metro to GN, till today there is no info on who would fund the project. If they were to start today, it would take quite a few months to just decide on things like build model, DPR, financial closure, consultants, tenders, etc. In my view forget metro atleast till 2020. If you still want to ignore everything & want to continue to believe that metro will come to GN, it's your choice.
    CommentQuote
  • Now with Reliance coming into picture for next 5 years each and every type of metro is possible in Noida/G Noida.

It is well known that Noida city center route is one of the busiest routes for DMRC. So there are enough riders for metro in this region. With so many flats coming up feasibility for metro will not be a problem.

This will also help the new govt to sell land bank and earn kick..

So saying that G Noida metro will not come is not correct in the changed scenario.

Even the sector 62 metro route has not yet been awarded to DMRC. Who knows Reliance might build this route.
    CommentQuote
  • Nikku,

If everyone knew as you claim then there would have been no problem at all of builders who did not deliver on their promises; politicians who never got an inch of their committments; bureaucrats who actually earned their meal and money (rather than steal it from the mouths of millions). So, please do not generalise.

Ethically, there is nothing wrong with him; you have no idea about the immense value of this on an anonymous forum such as this one. There is no misleading or "hypish" comments nor does he use "broker tag" to get out of anything.I have said this a couple of times but I know precisely what Zohaib's modus operandi is and I admire it. But in the process he does provide a valuable service; and like Julian Assange he is also attempting to make certain things common knowledge (at least to the users on this forum).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Riank001
    Nikku,

If everyone knew as you claim then there would have been no problem at all of builders who did not deliver on their promises; politicians who never got an inch of their committments; bureaucrats who actually earned their meal and money (rather than steal it from the mouths of millions). So, please do not generalise.

Ethically, there is nothing wrong with him; you have no idea about the immense value of this on an anonymous forum such as this one. There is no misleading or "hypish" comments nor does he use "broker tag" to get out of anything.I have said this a couple of times but I know precisely what Zohaib's modus operandi is and I admire it. But in the process he does provide a valuable service; and like Julian Assange he is also attempting to make certain things common knowledge (at least to the users on this forum).

I wish you actually get benefitted with his post with TRUE regards. I wish you a best of your investment and good if He helps in anyway.

enjoy your day and hope when you buy any property you will do actual ground work rather relying on anyones word of wisdom.

I am yet to get a wisdom tooth anyway....hahaha
    CommentQuote
  • I dont quite agree with this new Greater Noida Metro story...both the route suggested and feasibility appear to be as a farce...The only sense lies in connection GNoida to Delhi areas rather than N-xtension and Noice city centre...what crap this is? It wont serve any purpose...
    CommentQuote
  • To me Metro to Gr Noida story seems to be as true as the delivery by almost 50% of Builders with projects launched in NCR region.. Very optimistic that these Builders will deliver for sure.... but when and how is unknown .....

But still feel happy and remain optimistic...

similarly I believe Metro to Gr Noida will come up for sure .... but when and how dont know ....

Though honestly more then delivery by many of the Builders I am more optimistic abt Metro.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I more or less think same.
    But I just don't consider proposed infra or for that matter anything which is just proposed while taking any decision.

Agreed completely

Dont consider proposed infra .....

similarly dont consider commitments by builders in the Brochures
    CommentQuote
  • I agree that all should be cautious but also note that people who bought houses (actually just lottery tickets from Noida Authority) had done all on the basis of 'proposed' . Once its actual its all in the price
    CommentQuote
  • The metro will come eventually - but when no one knows, probably in my lifetime

Like someone compared Noida EWay with Gurgaon Golf course and suggested soon the Eway will be 10,000psf, but forgot to mention that GGN Golf course will be 20,000+ by then LOL
    CommentQuote
  • In this ET article it is mentioned that there will soon be a tender for Noida-G.Noida metro which can be correlated to one of the Posts by DeePauls in his other thread where it was mentioned that Jaypee group will be given 4 weeks to submit feasibility report of metro on this route & their ability to build it from there on.

If Jaypee fails to do so, contract will be awarded to Anil Ambani.

This article (though confusing in few places) states some correlation to it. Hence some hope rises that metro may come up in this area.

It pretty obvious that this region needs metro to serve the huge population when projects in N.Eway become RTM. By when is not sure.
    CommentQuote
  • THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO BRING TO THE NOTICE OF AAM JUNTA.

ASK YOURSELF.....AND JUDGE YOURSELF

1. Noida extension Master Plan is STILL NOT Approved

2. Noida extension Matter is STILL IN Supreme Court...Judgement is Not Given

Then HOW COME THE CEO of Greater Noida is saying that
    "Metro will be coming to Nodia extension" ???????

How can he even COMMENT or Give Such Remarks for A DISPUTED REGION....!!!!!

How Come DMRC...is REPORTED BY MEDIA to have approved the Metro route in Noida extension ...when the Land is DISPUTED

Visit Noida extension yourself and see the Notice Boards put up by Gnoida authority THEMSELVES...about the Regions Legal status

HOW COME ALL THIS IS HAPPENING ????

WHY PEOPLE ARE IGNORING THIS FACT ?????

This shows the Intentions of the Bureucrats of the region in leaving no stone unturned to assist the builders.......who through the Netas have probably struck dals with Farmers....and have paid off the Judges to resolve this issue...as this issue has no purpose left after the elections... !!!!!

This is the Real face of Indian Goverments, Judiciary system, Banking system and Builder lobby.....
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib

I remember, a year ago you were strong believer in Noida Expressway and Greater Noida Region .
    You even had started a thread to post impressive pictures of greater Noida.

But recent posts suggest that, you have kind started of hinting at not so good prospects of this region.
    Did something drastically change over past year (I know elections, but that seem to favour investors)
    Any specific reason for that or I am misinterpreting whatever you have been writing lately.
    CommentQuote
  • Since there is no land issue on the expressway, then why can't metro be build there along the Eway upto Pari Chowk... this still baffels me...

Noida Extension is seperate ball game, and needs resolving then ofcourse DMRC or any private party can show interest...
    CommentQuote
  • How can media like Times Group publish these kind of articles. Dont u guys think DMRC sue them for this news if it is false ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajay_ggn
    zohaib

i remember, a year ago you were strong believer in noida expressway and greater noida region .
    for end use....!!!!
    even today i say the same thing
    i always said..plots are best for investment in this region
    not flats

you even had started a thread to post impressive pictures of greater noida.
    so ????
    if people cannot understand the basics of real estate then what can i say ????
    people donot understand the difference between end use and investor point of view

but recent posts suggest that, you have kind started of hinting at not so good prospects of this region.
    Did something drastically change over past year (i know elections, but that seem to favour investors)
    any specific reason for that or i am misinterpreting whatever you have been writing lately.

i still maintain that if you are an end user...then flats is fine...if you are investor....stay away from flats

noida expressway is best region in noida for end use
    pari chowk is best region for end use

i donot know why..but people think that as long as you shower praises for a region.....then only you like it

highlighting the negatives of the region is very important

everyone will tell you the positives...but no one will talk about negatives

but i will always highlight them

enjoy
    CommentQuote