Metro route for Greater Noida

Last updated: October 4 2013
186 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Metro route for Greater Noida

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
    SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS...IS WHAT MOST INVESTORS HAVE !!!!!!

Just FORGET about what I have wrote or say.....

DO THIS YOURSELF...

- Use the ''SEARCH'' Option on THIS VERY FORUM and read about THE PREVIOUS Statements by THIS BLUFFER CEO.

- Use the Google News search Menu and search about Greater Noida Metro between 2009 and 2011 and SEE YOURSELF

JUST DO THIS YOURSELF....

THIS NEWS IS SIMPLY AN INDICATION THAT NOIDA EXTENSION IS GOING TO BE RESOLVED SOON !!!!!!!!
    Stop saying anything against CEO.
    I don't know he is bluffer or not buy certainly you are.

builders are creating hype not in noida but every where in country. Be it Dwarka Expressway or KMP.....
    Thanks

Comment

please tell Akhilesh to remove this CEO. Since, our IREF member Zohaib jannab finds Him useless. He is killing gnoida we need help....haha. Poor, CEO.....hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by nikkugautam View Post
        One question to so called self claimed planners,astrologers and brokers.

What does GNOIDA authority have?? Is not only greater noida... Now, how can they promote it and sell it as a future city??? Is not using metro is the best option they have??

GNOIDA, is the only place which will connect to rest of Noida effectivly by only using METRO. Is gnoida a ghost town...it's an already running subcity and just need a metro to turn it's fortune.

Even, a fool will tell you that gnoida just need a metro line...so why not it's CEO will work on it????

We need planners and not brokers to tell us what will happen next...huh

PLANNERS....Used to be in Gnoida and Noida authority

NOW....Each and every action of these officials is to be benefit the BUILDERS

From 2004-05....there has been a MASSIVE change in attitude of These officials.

FORGET RESIDENTIALS....The Industrialists in the region are Fed up of them. Why do you think that in past 3-4 years..Many Industries shut shop

Its a CLASSIS INDIAN CASE of CORRUPTION !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
          Stop saying anything against CEO.
          I don't know he is bluffer or not buy certainly you are.

builders are creating hype not in noida but every where in country. Be it Dwarka Expressway or KMP.....

REALLY !!!!!!

Its AMAZING to see how people get so blinded !!!!!!!

While they LOVE to Use Google for everything...they DONT want to use it ..when its required

Greater Noida CEO Rama Raman on Greater Noida Metro - YouTube

Just One Link.....

LOOK UP IN GOOGLE FROM 2009-2011

THAT WAS THE EXACT TIME WHEN MORE THAN 100 PROJECTS AND MORE THAN 3 LAKHS FLATS WERE LAUNCHED IN NOIDA, NOIDA EXTN, YAMUNA EXPRESSWAY.....

AND EXACTLY DURING THIS TIME....CORRUPT CEO LIKE RAMAN MADE SWEEPING STATEMENTS ABOUT EXPRESSWAY, BRIDGES, METRO, IN THE "SAME REGIONS" WHERE PROJECTS WERE LAUNCHED ONE AFTER ANOTHER

CO INCIDENCE ?????????????

Comment

Originally posted by nikkugautam View Post
            please tell Akhilesh to remove this CEO. Since, our IREF member Zohaib jannab finds Him useless. He is killing gnoida we need help....haha. Poor, CEO.....hahaha

This is the same CEO who along with CEO of Noida..made sweeping statements in media between 2008 and 2011 for following projects

DO VISIT THE SITES YOURSELF AND SEE WHAT HAS BEEN DONE !!!!!

- Greater Noida metro..covering noida extension....even yamuna expressway

- Night safari

- Bird sanctuary

- Day and Night Cricket staidum in Gnoida

- WIdening of Underpasses

- Foot over bridges in Noida and Greater Noida

- Feeder Bus services for Metro in Noida and Greater noida

- CCTV camera and electronic survellance for entire region

- New approach road from sector 135 to Kalindi Kunj bridge

- New Bridge on Kalindi Kunj

- 2 More Bridges on Hindon near Sector 7X

- 5,000 crore budget alotted for 2011-12 for development of yamuna expressway region

ALL THESE PROJECTS ARE ON PAPER...AND DEVELOPMENT ON THESE PROJECTS ARE ON PAPER !!!!!!

Yaad Aaya ???

Comment

BREAKING NEWS:::
              merrut bulandshar hapur to get delhi metro by end of 2015. according to reports from corrupt officials the first phase of this extension will include dwarka expressway, greater faridabad and greater noida, yamuna expressway and noida extension. In the first phase delhi metro will also take a tour of night safari and IPL cricket ground
              Last edited April 7 2012, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Whoever wrote this report is definitely confused. In the article it talks about sec 121, which would mean it will go through noida extn.

But, in the list of stations it say 78/101/137/143.

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
                  PLANNERS....Used to be in Gnoida and Noida authority

NOW....Each and every action of these officials is to be benefit the BUILDERS

From 2004-05....there has been a MASSIVE change in attitude of These officials.

FORGET RESIDENTIALS....The Industrialists in the region are Fed up of them. Why do you think that in past 3-4 years..Many Industries shut shop

Its a CLASSIS INDIAN CASE of CORRUPTION !!!!!!!
                  I never knew Noida/Gnoida CEO's were so powerfull that they can dictate terms to Mayawati and now to Mulayam/Akhilesh...

Please tell Akhilesh to remove this CEO and appoint a CEO which YOU recommend..

I wish you become a CEO and tell AKhilesh what to approve and what not...hahahh

Atleast, tell Akhilesh to open Yammuna expressay!!! now don't say RAMAN has anything to decide on that as well....hahahahh

Comment

Originally posted by soumik View Post
                    Whoever wrote this report is definitely confused. In the article it talks about sec 121, which would mean it will go through noida extn.

But, in the list of stations it say 78/101/137/143.
                    Realy bro.

I too was thinking ye kaun sa naya route ban rha hai. Confuse krne wali news hai ye.

Comment

Originally posted by cookie
                      Don't spam this forum.
                      Cookie , the post by Zohaib is not a spam - it is his views based on the research he has done. His logical explaination makes sense at least to me.

I am following Zohaib's post for last few months and I see his line of thought - I don't say it is correct or not, but at least he has some views and he backs it by facts and logical explanation.

Infact, in the morning when I was reading Economictimes and saw the so called "Paid" news of metro to GN, I remember the post from Zohaib where he predicted that expect this kind of news soon. Kudos to Zohaib.

Also, see few post above, Zohaib has posted a youtube viewo link where Raman was quite confident that metro will come to GN by 2012 - balant lie. After reading posts from Zohaib and looking at past press release - at least I don't have any doubt that these so called CEO of Noida authority have personal/ political interest to spread rumours on behalf of builders.

Infact, in this case, with one liners ... I see you spamming. Also, I am worried, that because of few people like you - who don't have any views, but ridicule others, Zohaib might stop giving his views.

Please restrain !

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X