http://epaper.hindustandainik.com/

Seems now there some proof in the so called rumors of Metro going from City Center, Sector 50,82, 93, Expressway ......
Read more
146 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • well, that's good news... noida is evolving fast... what' the route of this metro line?
    CommentQuote
  • I think this a great positive news....it seems finally new govt is keen to improve its image as development and infra centric...so lets hope that all goes good !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Seen in ABP News (Then Star News) That Noida-Greater Noida Authority has passed Noida Ext Metro Plan in the borad meeting and the same will be sent to Govt.

Ys i too watched it on ABP news in evenin just wen i returned home. Was shown as breaking news. Acha laga dat noida ext is now highlited. They hav sanctioned 1500 cror

There animated presntation on how it wud go from city center to n ex was such pathetic n the samvadata also mixed up other proposed metro line.
    But good thing ws they didnt use any builder name.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not sure about route to main Greater Noida. Will the proposed metro touch Greater Noida, if yes, at what point? Can some one give authentic information, please?
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure but it looks, from sector 71 to Sector 121 then to Noida extention golchakker.
    CommentQuote
  • As for the main (around pari chowk) greater noida route, that would be via sector 78, 82 and then expressway all the way to bodaki after wipro office passing through pari chowk. This is approved by the authority but it is the costliest route of all pegged at 8k crores. So, may take some time for final approvals from the govt.
    CommentQuote
  • They are talking of PPP - will do where it will be possible to create land parcels for the private party. on its own - 35 kms * 200 crores = 7000 crores is not viable..

All old maps are useless - new ones will be created which can make PPP viable, i will not be surprised if Jaypee or a construction group is the private party involved.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TRUE FRIEND
    I am not sure about route to main Greater Noida. Will the proposed metro touch Greater Noida, if yes, at what point? Can some one give authentic information, please?

Kya baat kar te ho, bataya nehin aapke builder? ek station aapke project ke bahar aur dusra mere project ke gate pe.

Cookie bhai metro se naraj hain, nehin to tisra station wahan banwa lete!!
    CommentQuote
  • True. Metro is likely to take more time than declared. However, what is more required is to restore people confidence in Authority's declarations. They declare one day and scrap other day. It will be better if Authority up date people on its own site and keep up dating the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LiftKaraDe
    I think this a great positive news....it seems finally new govt is keen to improve its image as development and infra centric...so lets hope that all goes good !!!

Hoping against hope............................dont just hope.................take some action............liquidate ur investments in U.P. and plan again for better returns in some other area........................................even Bhiwadi like places will be better option than U.P. at any point of time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    if Metro comes to Noida Extension it would certainly impact 7X rates....

Not just 7x rates nut of the whole U.P. as well.............LOL........................keep waiting till the time the fruit is rotten itself.
    CommentQuote
  • most likely, metro will come to noida ext as its only 7 km stretch and there is a good amount of land to be sold in that area.

Greater Noida thru Parichowk doesnt make economic sense as it will turn out to be close to 30 kms which is quite a long distance.

Dont go by these proposals. Metro will only come to Sec 62 and Kalindi kunj.
    CommentQuote
  • So many litigation, problems came out of Noida area in last few years that I am just fed-up of all these issues. Politicians have been using builders as cash cow and they just pass on the cost to the buyers. Who pays - ultimately buyer and still no property for him...

Originally Posted by Anuragma
    Hoping against hope............................dont just hope.................take some action............liquidate ur investments in U.P. and plan again for better returns in some other area........................................even Bhiwadi like places will be better option than U.P. at any point of time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anuragma

Well so far investments my in UP have given a very good return...so there is absolutely no need for me to think of liquidating and moving somewhere else.
    Noida and Greater Noida is still the strongest in NCR in 2 MOST IMP factors .
    - Employment opportunities
    - Infrastructure available, specially roads
    CommentQuote
  • I agree. I do not understand the reason as to why rates in Sigma_III, IV and XU, Mu are less than Noida Extension. Though in these sectors density is less, mo high rise and quality of life shall be better in future. Can any one tell?
    CommentQuote