Dear All

Note: I don't know why moderator has changed my id from "searchingproperty" to "search2010" without my request so writing from this name only./

There is lot of hype of Noida extension and now almost all projects are launched on this location. I am getting lot of emails from people that what to do?

Who should take flat in this area ?
If your budget is <20 Lakh or <25 Lakh, it is good location to have home because it is tough to get any flat in Noida in this budget.This location is just 2KM from Noida and authority is Greater Noida so equivalent to Noida authority interms of facilities/infrastructure.

Today I went to see all locations as one of my friend was interested to invest after seeing lot of SMS/Ads of low budget.

Gaur City: As per location , it is best and builder track record is very good in this segment(middle size housing). I couldn't find anything wrong on this site. Straight from city center and just 2 Km from Noida. Only thing is that there is one village but as discussed earlier, you will find village at every place in Noida/Greater Noida. Layouts are looking good and planning of township on paper is looking good too. However after all discounts, I found that rates are approx. Rs50 /sq ft higher than other projects but one should not mind paying Rs50/sq ft for location/builder reputation. Connectivity will always be good for this location because there is 4 lane highway which will directly connect from Noida metro(running Metro station) to this project. Distance will be approx. 7 Km so you can 7-10 minutes drive from Metro station to this project.

Amrapali:Location is behand gaur city but as this is residential project instead of township so density(number of flats will be higher than township) will be high. As I discussed earlier, the speed with which Amrapali is taking new projects in Noida/Greater Noida (Almost 1 new project every month) it is making me very uncomfortable with their approach and construction on time however layouts are good

Supertech : If you are working in Noida then location is not good as this is approx. 2 Km away from Gaur City/Amrapali, also this is residential project so even if they are able to do the construction ,it will be hard for people to go and stay there due to shortage of basic things(shopping complex, neighbour etc..). Also quality of supertech is not so good so there is no use of just saving Rs100/sq ft and going for supertech when you have options of builder like Gaur in that area. However if you are working in Greater Noida, this location is 2Km ahead of Gaur City so people can say that near to greater noida.

Panchsheel: Location is not good as it is part of Supertech complex but layouts are good. Not very good but not very bad delivery history for panchsheel but again same thing, when there is other options in same price range then it is not making sense to go for this project/
so all of these projects, Gaur City is way ahead interms of delivery/location/builder reputation and there is no second thought of putting anywhere else in this area.

Let me know your queries so that I can share the information I have with me.
Read more
43 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Greater Noida!!

Good Analysis!!

My only point is let's stop calling it on this site as Noida Extension - it is Greater Noida Sector-1,2,3,4 etc.. Noida Extension is a builder coined term and if you want to do an independent analysis - lets refer to it as what truly it is and not what they want people like us to believe.

Same goes for another thread with the same kind of title...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Search, I would not like my name being changed by someone else either. (Venky listens? Venky writes? Venky gets bored?)

Having said that, I like your new name.

Your analysis of course is as good as it was under your old name, so thanks once again, as always.

I think Gaur City will sell out with its location and price and brand.

It is also going to put a ceiling on all other projects in Sectors 70,117, 120 etc. All those who booked earlier, especially investors, will be regreting - although in my opinion, 121 etc are better located and end user should be very happy.

In general, people including myself have underestimated how much land is available in this area for development. Usually govt puts a ceiling on conversion of agri to ghp use and strangulates supply.

This time, govt has released too much land. In theory, this will be good for end users, prices will be capped.

In practice, people will not buy because they dont see a future for it. Large area will develop more slowly than small area, because few people will buy and it will be spread thin with so many active projects. It will also be horrible to live in for the next 10 years, with empty apartments and continuous construction.

As speed of construction slows down, there will be a bear market in NOIDA RE, since people will have money stuck in it, newer money will not come, developer will not deliver. Vicious cycle will set in.

NOIDA as a destination for property investment is now over.

She has killed the goose which was ready to lay en eggs for her!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • "She has killed the goose which was ready to lay en eggs for her!!!!! "

you know what, she has already collected all available and possible eggs, and she has surely killed the goose from which future generations in her profession could fetch any eggs. Master stroke man...I simply admire her now. She did what no one even imagined before!!!
    CommentQuote
  • its far and be livable after more than 5 yrs

Just to add facts,

Gaur City: Though this is the best option available in this area, its not near. I know the person offering best rates in it as his company has direct towers. Just showing its cons:

- Location: 10km = (7.5km+2.5km ) from Sai baba mandir as measured by car.
    - 131 acre taken by gaur to make township (which means even building roads,pipeline,stadium etc like gardenia golf city) and thus it is obvious it will take lot of time.Forget posession time committment.
    -These sectors will become actual livable only after 5 yrs atleast.
    - Price appreciation rate will be slower.
    - GN sect1, its far. Also the way to noida is same used by crossing's people, so jammed in future.(Atleast hindon bridge and inside roads to societies will be jammed)
    - Electricity cut, water pattern will be of Gr Noida.

Originally Posted by search2010
    Dear All

Note: I don't know why moderator has changed my id from "searchingproperty" to "search2010" without my request so writing from this name only./

There is lot of hype of Noida extension and now almost all projects are launched on this location. I am getting lot of emails from people that what to do?

Who should take flat in this area ?
    CommentQuote
  • I differ you on Greater Noida electricity and power cut. I lived in Alfa-2 Sec of GN in 2002-2003 for 10 months. My college GSBA where I studied is in same sector.
    Water quality is very good and no problem of water. Also no electricity problem even in 2002.

Greator Noida is designed in such a way that to reach any point you can choose 2-3 options. Roads are wide and have side ways.

I don't know exectly where is this Sec-1 but we used to go Ghaziabad using one shortcut through village passing through Denso factory and Container India corp plot.

But agree that it will take 5 years to develop. But remember in 2003 when we go towards Sec 62 NOIDA it was almost out of NOIDA. Now it is become as center.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amagarwal
    Just to add facts,

Gaur City: Though this is the best option available in this area, its not near. I know the person offering best rates in it as his company has direct towers. Just showing its cons:

- 131 acre taken by gaur to make township (which means even building roads,pipeline,stadium etc like gardenia golf city) and thus it is obvious it will take lot of time.Forget posession time committment.
    - GN sect1, its far. Also the way to noida is same used by crossing's people, so jammed in future.(Atleast hindon bridge and inside roads to societies will be jammed)
    - Electricity cut, water pattern will be of Gr Noida.
    Mr Amber

For your information, In whole UP Greater Noida is best rated city in terms of Electricity/Water supply. Even last year , few months Greater Noida was under "No electricity cut zone" in whole UP. Roads in whole greater noida are wider than even Noida and you can verify this by going to any sector of Noida(existing or future).

Do you know road from Sector 121 till Gaur city is going to be 130 meter wide, Have you seen so big road anywhere in Noida/Greater Noida. This is just like Another express highway.

As you said you have taken decision but just to give you some figures :

Road of Sec 50 to Sec 78 is just 40-50 meter wide and after 3 years number of flats will be 40,000 (12000 by Gardenia + around 8000 in sector 76 + around 5000 in sector 78 + around 5000 in sector 77) and I am not adding existing soceities in this.
    Now coming to this highway

Distance between Pan oasis and 121 is 2 km and no soceity in between that there is no society. From 121 to Gaur city there is hinden and there will be soceity and road will be 130 meter(around 400 ft) so trafffic situtaion will always be good on this.

Yes this is township but it won't be like any other township because in their master plan(seen by me during last visit), they have divided all things in different sectors and they will develop in that manner. Even their inside roads are 24 meter wide which are very good.

Whole city is 100+ acre and they are going to have just 7500 flats so density inside the township will be good.

I am not saying that Gaur city is best but given the price range/location/builder reputation, it is worth giving thought.

Second today you are getting in Rs 2000 so it is easy to get appreciation of Rs 500 once construction will start but do you feel that getting a flat in Sec 76/78 will give you appreciation of Rs 500 in few months...
    Note: In my view, sector 78 is not a good decision for any project due to lot of factors( there is one cremation ground before that, before reaching to Sector 78 there will be approx. 20000 flats in sector 75/76 so location advantage won't be there.
    Second , add balcony also in your analysis because in Noida/Greater Noida, it is part of FAR and it is important for some people to decide.
    Mr Amber

For your information, In whole UP Greater Noida is best rated city in terms of Electricity/Water supply. Even last year , few months Greater Noida was under "No electricity cut zone" in whole UP. Roads in whole greater noida are wider than even Noida and you can verify this by going to any sector of Noida(existing or future).

Do you know road from Sector 121 till Gaur city is going to be 130 meter wide, Have you seen so big road anywhere in Noida/Greater Noida. This is just like Another express highway.

Road of Sec 50 to Sec 78 is just 40-50 meter wide and after 3 years number of flats will be 40,000 (12000 by Gardenia + around 8000 in sector 76 + around 5000 in sector 78 + around 5000 in sector 77) and I am not adding existing soceities in this.

Distance between Pan oasis and 121 is 2 km and no soceity in between that there is no society. From 121 to Gaur city there is hinden and there will be soceity and road will be 130 meter(around 400 ft) so trafffic situtaion will always be good on this.

Yes this is township but it won't be like any other township because in their master plan(seen by me during last visit), they have divided all things in different sectors and they will develop in that manner. Even their inside roads are 24 meter wide which are very good.

Whole city is 100+ acre and they are going to have just 7500 flats so density inside the township will be good.

I am not saying that Gaur city is best but given the price range/location/builder reputation, it is worth giving thought.

Second today you are getting in Rs 2000 so it is easy to get appreciation of Rs 500 once construction will start but do you feel that getting a flat in Sec 76/78 will give you appreciation of Rs 500 in few months...
    Note: In my view, sector 78 is not a good decision for any project due to lot of factors( there is one cremation ground before that, before reaching to Sector 78 there will be approx. 20000 flats in sector 75/76 so location advantage won't be there.
    Second , add balcony also in your analysis because in Noida/Greater Noida, it is part of FAR and it is important for some people to decide.
    Mr Amber

Mr Amber

Mr Amber

CommentQuote
  • Hi Search,

I agree with you in terms of Water/electricity supply and infrastructure of Greater Noida. its really best in UP and even I wud say in NCR.

However I wud agree with Amber on following points since he is making sense :

These factors are really important or we can say foremost reasons for whom one purchase/invest a property. ) from Sai baba mandir as measured by car.

These factors are really important or we can say foremost reasons for whom one purchase/invest a property. ) from Sai baba mandir as measured by car.

These factors are really important or we can say foremost reasons for whom one purchase/invest a property.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by coke_indian
    Hi Search,

I agree with you in terms of Water/electricity supply and infrastructure of Greater Noida. its really best in UP and even I wud say in NCR.

However I wud agree with Amber on following points since he is making sense :

I wud request you to consider these ground realitiesin G Noida.
    Hi Coke Indian

I agree that Gaur City is not a place for people who can afford Noida rates but when you are getting 30-40% discount on existing rates, there will be always few things where you have to compromise. For people who have budget of Rs 20-25 Lakh, Gaur City is good investment thing.
    Now coming back to these pointgs

Location: 10km = (7.5km+2.5km ) from Sai baba mandir as measured by car.

Yes agree that this is the distance but you are getting around 10 Lakh cheaper 2BHK so nobody will mind going 3 km away. This is rate/distance choice and will always be there. If distance is same then why there will be rate difference.

Here I am little bit in different thought, it totally depends on the builder planning.Second here whole land is in possession of Authority and if you see their master plan, good thing is that they have divided whole city in few sectors so when you are buying flat, you can think that it is just like one soceity of 5-10 acre(like other sectors of Noida 76,78,77 etc.). Now facilities of Gaur City township are additional advantage in my view

if bridge is operation by June, I can say that things will change. Most of the people who are currently going from Noida to Greater Noida will follow this route and once people will start going from this, development will start happpening.

In terms of percentage might be Gaur City will be higher, Reason for this is that in Noida lot of supply and all builders are on same level so appreciate will take time but in Greater Noida sectors from existing project/builders, Gaur is best in terms of Location/Planning and if no new project is coming on that location then Gaur project will show little bit appreciation once construction will start (purely my assumption and based on that "no" new project is coming on that location from any good builder).

We can say but only good thing is that hindon bridge and road after 121 will be 130 meter wide(similar to express Highway) so in my view, won't be big problem but I am surely that if it is going to problem of traffic jam on this road then there will be huge traffic jam on Noida 75/76/77/78 because that road is not wide and there is no scope of wideing that more.

Again, I am saying that excellent work by Amber for making comparison and this forum is to discuss things and my views can be different

Note: My friend with whom I visited 2-3 days, finally booked in Gaur City with his 4-5 friends so might be my views are little bit biased due to that but after doing all analysis and visiting actual site, I am still in favour that people who are budget senstive should give thought on this location before making decision.

if someone is having no problem of budget then Noida is always better location but don't know why sector 78 when I visited few days before was first "BIG NO" due to lot of factors around that.

Note: I took flat in AGC 121 and continue with that as I can afford AGC 121 and I want peace of mind with good soceity but to all my friends who are budget sensitive , i am telling to visit Gaur City to give one look.

Also people who were mad for "Jaypee Aman" due to budget of 20 Lakh, can surely go for this option as it is any day better of "jaypee Aman".

We can say but only good thing is that hindon bridge and road after 121 will be 130 meter wide(similar to express Highway) so in my view, won't be big problem but I am surely that if it is going to problem of traffic jam on this road then there will be huge traffic jam on Noida 75/76/77/78 because that road is not wide and there is no scope of wideing that more.

Again, I am saying that excellent work by Amber for making comparison and this forum is to discuss things and my views can be different

Note: My friend with whom I visited 2-3 days, finally booked in Gaur City with his 4-5 friends so might be my views are little bit biased due to that but after doing all analysis and visiting actual site, I am still in favour that people who are budget senstive should give thought on this location before making decision.

if someone is having no problem of budget then Noida is always better location but don't know why sector 78 when I visited few days before was first "BIG NO" due to lot of factors around that.

Note: I took flat in AGC 121 and continue with that as I can afford AGC 121 and I want peace of mind with good soceity but to all my friends who are budget sensitive , i am telling to visit Gaur City to give one look.

Also people who were mad for "Jaypee Aman" due to budget of 20 Lakh, can surely go for this option as it is any day better of "jaypee Aman".

CommentQuote
  • Gaur City !

Hi Coke Indian

I agree that Gaur City is not a place for people who can afford Noida rates but when you are getting 30-40% discount on existing rates, there will be always few things where you have to compromise. For people who have budget of Rs 20-25 Lakh, Gaur City is good investment thing.
    Now coming back to these pointgs

Location: 10km = (7.5km+2.5km ) from Sai baba mandir as measured by car.

Yes agree that this is the distance but you are getting around 10 Lakh cheaper 2BHK so nobody will mind going 3 km away. This is rate/distance choice and will always be there. If distance is same then why there will be rate difference.

Here I am little bit in different thought, it totally depends on the builder planning.Second here whole land is in possession of Authority and if you see their master plan, good thing is that they have divided whole city in few sectors so when you are buying flat, you can think that it is just like one soceity of 5-10 acre(like other sectors of Noida 76,78,77 etc.). Now facilities of Gaur City township are additional advantage in my view

if bridge is operation by June, I can say that things will change. Most of the people who are currently going from Noida to Greater Noida will follow this route and once people will start going from this, development will start happpening.

In terms of percentage might be Gaur City will be higher, Reason for this is that in Noida lot of supply and all builders are on same level so appreciate will take time but in Greater Noida sectors from existing project/builders, Gaur is best in terms of Location/Planning and if no new project is coming on that location then Gaur project will show little bit appreciation once construction will start (purely my assumption and based on that "no" new project is coming on that location from any good builder).

1. Yes your last points brings a point of similarity. Gaur City option is obviously better than Ghaziabad projects(Specifically NH24/Crossing) and may be some Noida projects. But if compared to Noida projects, its a NO
    (Specially projects like Ajnara 121 Homes)

2. Location versus Money may be a separate subject of discussion.

3. About Big township - Yes Gaur is obviously a far better developer than Gardenia and one of the most trusted. Though here is a point that we are not discussing only Gaur.

We are discussing whole of this so called Noida ext(Actually Greater Noida sec1,4,12). If distances will decide to add word "Extension" then Noida, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon and faridabad will be called "Delhi Extension"

Though delay can not be ignored in such kind of town ships. Lets hope if this master plan of deviding into small sectors wud avoid delay and complete development

4. Liveble after 5 years - All iff's and but's shud be counted and can not be ignored. I say even Gaur/any other builder gives possession within due time, these areas will really take time to be liveble.

5. Price appreciation rate will be slower - Here I dont understand one thing. If Noida - a better place to live - is not getting appreciated, how adjecent areas like Indirapuram or Greater Noida can appreciate better than Noida ? This is a misunderstanding that Noida will de-appreciate and otehr adjecent areas will continue to rise. We have to remember, these neighbouring areas and underlying GHP do not have as amenities or facilities as Noida has.
    In my openion De-appreciation in Noida, for sure, will have an impact on adjecent areas.

Though I am positive towards these GHP'sin Gnoida and look at them as good oportunities but if compared with Noida, for the time, they don't stand in terms of liveble conditions.

(Searching Properties - You are an expert, I am not and considering this in mind, I can expect you won't mind anything. Afterall I am your neighbour in 121)

Thanks All !

Though I am positive towards these GHP'sin Gnoida and look at them as good oportunities but if compared with Noida, for the time, they don't stand in terms of liveble conditions.

(Searching Properties - You are an expert, I am not and considering this in mind, I can expect you won't mind anything. Afterall I am your neighbour in 121)

Thanks All !

Thanks All !

Thanks All !

Thanks All !

Thanks All !

Thanks All !
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah, good point. Made herself a double omelet, she has.

If she gets a chance to nest again, maybe she will collect eggs from other places and other geese (Agra? Jevar? Meerut - the list of geese to kill is endless)

Originally Posted by 2.cents
    "She has killed the goose which was ready to lay en eggs for her!!!!! "

you know what, she has already collected all available and possible eggs, and she has surely killed the goose from which future generations in her profession could fetch any eggs. Master stroke man...I simply admire her now. She did what no one even imagined before!!!
    CommentQuote
  • i sense a great disturbance in force :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by coke_indian
    1. Yes your last points brings a point of similarity. Gaur City option is obviously better than Ghaziabad projects(Specifically NH24/Crossing) and may be some Noida projects. But if compared to Noida projects, its a NO
    (Specially projects like Ajnara 121 Homes)

2. Location versus Money may be a separate subject of discussion.

3. About Big township - Yes Gaur is obviously a far better developer than Gardenia and one of the most trusted. Though here is a point that we are not discussing only Gaur.

We are discussing whole of this so called Noida ext(Actually Greater Noida sec1,4,12). If distances will decide to add word "Extension" then Noida, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon and faridabad will be called "Delhi Extension"

Though delay can not be ignored in such kind of town ships. Lets hope if this master plan of deviding into small sectors wud avoid delay and complete development

4. Liveble after 5 years - All iff's and but's shud be counted and can not be ignored. I say even Gaur/any other builder gives possession within due time, these areas will really take time to be liveble.

5. Price appreciation rate will be slower - Here I dont understand one thing. If Noida - a better place to live - is not getting appreciated, how adjecent areas like Indirapuram or Greater Noida can appreciate better than Noida ? This is a misunderstanding that Noida will de-appreciate and otehr adjecent areas will continue to rise. We have to remember, these neighbouring areas and underlying GHP do not have as amenities or facilities as Noida has.
    In my openion De-appreciation in Noida, for sure, will have an impact on adjecent areas.

Thanks All !

Coke India..really good thoughts and explaination by you and few points are really thought provoking....

I always like fruitful discussions and I should say tha this thread till now best thread in terms of thought provking so please keep discussing... :)) But I will reply your message in evening as now running for a small meeting :))
    CommentQuote
  • I am not at all against Gaur City. If you see my sheet, this is what I have selected apart from Antriksh(not launched yet). Gaur is best for those who are looking for investment (can wait for 5-8 yrs for good appreciation) or who can live in that area (dont want to commute Delhi or western noida daily). dont forget, metro is big factor. Only one plan is approved so far for extension that goes from sect 101 metro station which is just infront 78. So price here will appreciate faster, though may slow once peak is reached. On other hand, as I have previously written, Gaur price-appreciation rate (acceleration) will be slow but increase in 5-8 yrs.

Also, I have visited both sectors many times. 130 mtr road is ok but hindon bridge will be bottle neck (if u remember vaishali/vasundhra case behind indirapuram).

Conclusion: Gaur City is best among budget projects (for mass) but antriksh according to me is best for end user living there (for class). Both are thus selected by us :). we have taken deals for both.

Mr Amber

quote]Mr Amber

quote]
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sushantg
    Good Analysis!!

My only point is let's stop calling it on this site as Noida Extension - it is Greater Noida Sector-1,2,3,4 etc.. Noida Extension is a builder coined term and if you want to do an independent analysis - lets refer to it as what truly it is and not what they want people like us to believe.

Same goes for another thread with the same kind of title...

Hi Sushant

you are right but I used "Noida Ext" because that's more populer name these days and everybody on this forum discussing about this in this way only so I used same word to remove confusion.

But totally agree with you that this is not correct to use that word.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anirudhbhatnagar83
    i sense a great disturbance in force :D

NOIDA is now in the hands of Jabba the Hut ;) :D
    CommentQuote