Hi Guys,
I would like to take your suggestions. I have a plot in sector 2 greater Noida. This sector has been having issues for quite a while with farmers. Authority also increased the rates in between to satisfy the farmer but even now the market is non existent. I got a buyer for a plot offering a very low price but since I needed some capital i decided to go ahead with whatever is available....i took the initial token amount and discussed everything regarding the deal but after a week they dealer says that the buyer will take loan from a bank based on your property and the bank will pay you directly and not the buyer...Though these kinds of schemes do exist with the banks but i am not sure if the buyer is genuine anymore and if there could be issues later on....Please advise... :(
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi I have a plot in sec 3, bank will onlybtransfer white amount only if its loan amount be aware of these broker/dealer. Anyhow I am looking for a plot for my sister let me know if you want to sell mail me ur I'd or leave ur details
    Yadav.nitin@yahoo.co.in
    CommentQuote