Last updated: September 6 2014
5 | Posts
3372 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greater Noida West - Gaur Saundaryam

Hello Friends,

I checked this project and found it interesting. However the project cost is high.
    As per Gaur, these are luxury apartments. I want to know if its worth investing in this project for residential or later for a resale value.

They are constructing floors of 1550 - 4800 sq feet with different facilities. A lot of questions related to location, price, unit plans can be answered in Gaur Saundaryam Project located Noida extension|gaursaundaryam.org .

They are also saying that a metro is proposed on Kissan / Gaur chowk which is hardly 500 m from this project.

Kindly advice on this matter.

Thanks.

Re : Greater Noida West - Gaur Saundaryam

forget abt metro
    location is best in noida extention
    some doubts regarding land issues so check it
    gaur is ok builder ,,atleast not disappoint u

Comment

what i have heard is Gaur is the one of the best builders in Noida with good quality work. As per Gaur, there are no land issues where these apartments will be built. Please advice.

Comment

They are using Mivan formwork shuttering for this .. quality seems to be pretty good so far .. the best project in Noida Extn as of now I would say

Comment

GS is the best Project in NE as far as I know in regards to Construction Quality and Pace of Construction. It is said to be the Luxurious Project because of Specifications not at a very high cost in comparison to Ajnara Homes,Stellar Jeevan and Cherry County and Mahagun My Woods the other good projects of NE.

Comment

Thank u all for your suggestions

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X