Last updated: September 9 2014
3 | Posts
944 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property in Noida extension

Hi all

I want to buy a 2 bhk flat in Noida extension with good location and good builder reputation in soft launch.
    Can anyone please suggest..

Re : Property in Noida extension

if u are willing to wait for 3-4 yrs and want something at a lower price compared to gaur or stellar.. then gulshan bellina, mascot soho misty heights, amrapali veorna heights might be good options for you

Comment

Hi

I have seen Ajnara homes (Tower B1)and its offering No pre emi till possession.10% downpayment , 80% bank loan and 10% after possession.The location of project is very good and in front of 130 meter wide road.
      My EMI will start after the possession. so is it the right option . please suggest.

Comment

Originally posted by kapilarora2 View Post
        Hi

I have seen Ajnara homes (Tower B1)and its offering No pre emi till possession.10% downpayment , 80% bank loan and 10% after possession.The location of project is very good and in front of 130 meter wide road.
        My EMI will start after the possession. so is it the right option . please suggest.
        normally in these "no EMI till possession" plans .. they dont give as much discount on BSP as they give on flexi or CLP plans .. but yes if you want to defer paying till possession then its a good plan, as builder will pay the interest to the bank on your behalf till posession

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X