Hello to all IREF members,

I am looking for Investment cum Residential asset (may use some time in future or for rent) via Individual Houses / Plots (House would be preferable).

My budget is 35 Lac if no rent (i.e Plot). In case if there is some rent would increase the budget by same proportion (like 40 Lac if rent is 5K).

As per my exp till now,
in sectors like Aplha, Beta etc 40 sq m built up house (2 1/2 or 3 floors) would have rate of around 40-45 lac (managable due to rental income)
On the other hand, developing sectors like Sector 36 , omnicron 3 etc 60 sq m built up house (1 to 3 floor) would have rate ranging from 32 to 48 Lac

my POV is sectors like Alpha, Beta, Gamma etc already near to saturation with respect to appreciation.
So interested in exploring new sectors with less occupancy like Omicron 3 as more area could be brought and I feel in long run (5 years or so on), Property appreciation would give more return rather than rent..

Need to quickly finalise the property as moving to banglore shortly (typical IT person issue) so quick response would help..

Senior Members views would be really appreciated !!

Thanks in advance !!
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ansal Golf Link -1 is best location to buy. lower rate comperatively and Good Houses are being constructed lately.
    Omega is best sector of Greater Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Cookie bhai, per itna budget tho nahi hai na...
    CommentQuote
  • would request senior members like #Saurabh2011, #Magadh_Pride to advise ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    Ansal Golf Link -1 is best location to buy. lower rate comperatively and Good Houses are being constructed lately.
    Omega is best sector of Greater Noida.

Does authority manage infrastructure in Omega sector?
    CommentQuote
  • would request members to provide their input pls..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by investoraura
    amit nagar. i will suggest you to go for XU-1 or XU 2, for investment purpose, as per news proposed metro station is very near to these sector, also there are well know builders projects are going on like Gaur Atulyam by gaur group, aamrpali, and Omaxe Palm Green.

in case metro comes to gnoida, i suppose most of the sectors of gnoida (atleast mentioned ones)would be in range and benefitted...

also, these sectors are very far off from the 130m road as well compared to Ominicron 2 & 3
    CommentQuote
  • Name of proposed station

Originally Posted by investoraura
    amit nagar. i will suggest you to go for XU-1 or XU 2, for investment purpose, as per news proposed metro station is very near to these sector, also there are well know builders projects are going on like Gaur Atulyam by gaur group, aamrpali, and Omaxe Palm Green.

BTW wats the name of proposed metro station near to XU sectors?
    CommentQuote
  • my POV is sectors like Alpha, Beta, Gamma etc already near to saturation with respect to appreciation. whenever Metro would come, it would benenfit not only Alpha, Beta etc but all including Omnicron, P3/P4..
    So interested in exploring new sectors with less occupancy like Omicron 3 / Sector 36 / P3/ P4 or may b some other as more area could be brought and I feel in long run (5 years or so on), Property appreciation would give more return rather than rent..

apologies if i am being repetitive but your inputs would help ...
    CommentQuote
  • It is good that you are looking for investment in Residential property. I would recommend you to give a thought to Unnati Fortune's "The Aranya". This is the project where you will find good returns on investment in coming years. This project is Eco- benchmarked project of 18 acres finds itself superbly located in Sec-119, Noida near FNG Expressway in Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Investment .. and in Greater Noida :D Are you sure ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

This post is approx 4 years old, in current cenario Please suggest best sectors to invest in plot or kothi in GN.

I live in GN (Paramount Golfforeste Villa) so i have some idea about locality but and want mebers suggestion to invest in few plots (long term investment). My budget is approox 1.25cr.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aminet
    Hi,

This post is approx 4 years old, in current cenario Please suggest best sectors to invest in plot or kothi in GN.

I live in GN (Paramount Golfforeste Villa) so i have some idea about locality but and want mebers suggestion to invest in few plots (long term investment). My budget is approox 1.25cr.
    Since you live in paramount.Could you please provide your feedback of paramount Golf forest villas.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhianand
    Originally Posted by aminet
    Hi,

Since you live in paramount.Could you please provide your feedback of paramount Golf forest villas.
    If your loooking a Villa for personal use then it is one of the best option currently available in GN. The major problem of this society is lack of public transport connectivity.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aminet
    If your loooking a Villa for personal use then it is one of the best option currently available in GN. The major problem of this society is lack of public transport connectivity.
    What about construnction quality and maintenance?What about construnction quality and maintenance?
    CommentQuote