Last updated: January 6 2015
3 | Posts
1300 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samridhi Grand Avenue Vs. DPL DPL Flora heritage, Greater Noida

Hi,

I'm planning to invest in a 3bhk for around 55-60lakhs. So far, I have shortlisted samridhi Grand Avenue and DPL Flora heritage.

Area wise both properties are almost similar. I wanted to know about the project, builder, quality of construction.

Please suggest that of the two, which will be a better choice.

Re : Samridhi Grand Avenue Vs. DPL DPL Flora heritage, Greater Noida

Originally posted by romrubiens View Post
    Hi,

I'm planning to invest in a 3bhk for around 55-60lakhs. So far, I have shortlisted samridhi Grand Avenue and DPL Flora heritage.

Area wise both properties are almost similar. I wanted to know about the project, builder, quality of construction.

you forgot one important criteria .. Location

in terms of location, Samridhi Grand Avenue is far superior as its located bang on the 130m wide road

Samridhi builder seems to be new .. whereas DPL has built a farm house in Noida earlier (which was under some controversy due to "alleged" encroachment by DPL)

In my view you should look at some slightly more reputed builders as well .. both DPL and Samridhi are relatively new

Comment

Originally posted by romrubiens View Post
      Hi,

I would suggest samridhi nd for the simple reason that i have booked here too.

In terms of builder quality u cant assess either of them as both are new, infact its a first for samridhi,but for samridhi has a lot of positive sentiment in the market , aggressive marketing, good location, medium sized project, suiting to my budget and planning nd decent (if not outstanding) layouts won it the race.

Have no idea about ur other option DPL Flora so cant make a comparitive analysis.
      Last edited January 5 2015, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by busmissed222 View Post
        you forgot one important criteria .. Location

in terms of location, Samridhi Grand Avenue is far superior as its located bang on the 130m wide road

Samridhi builder seems to be new .. whereas DPL has built a farm house in Noida earlier (which was under some controversy due to "alleged" encroachment by DPL)

In my view you should look at some slightly more reputed builders as well .. both DPL and Samridhi are relatively new
        Thx.. What other options do you suggest...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X