Can give me sime information on amrapali helisphere villas. How is the investment here from 3-4 years point of view?

Is this a pre launch or already launched? Who is the contracter and available options abd price.

Thanks for your views.
Read more
24 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Seems like a good project. Location is surely the best in greater noida. It is a golf course based project so price can go upto 7-8k psqft. Only question is of quality. I hv heard amrapali is using precast slabs for all the villas so it should come out good.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • hemasingh6 months ago
      Hemisphere of o2 valley group is very bad to consider because it previous project o2 valley in noida extenstion is hanged for 5 years .Not yet to possission p.people waiting for this .Owner is fraud person.After collect money it work going slow .
  • Originally Posted by Rahul13
    Seems like a good project. Location is surely the best in greater noida. It is a golf course based project so price can go upto 7-8k psqft. Only question is of quality. I hv heard amrapali is using precast slabs for all the villas so it should come out good.

Its much easier to use precast on a villa project rather than on a high rise project .. hence i wouldn't be surprised if they are indeed using precast in Hemisphere project
    CommentQuote
  • highrise will come at later stages :). 100 sq yard villa for 1+Crore. You can get the 200 sqmtr land in swarn nagri in same budget or in already inhabited sectors like alpha/beta. If want own villa, better buy land and built. These villa projects are pain at later stages when builder exits and maintenance becomes nightmare.
    CommentQuote
  • RUBBISH PROJECT.......Precast doesnt mean QUALITY is great....its just faster and finishing better

Pre cast Slabs can be created out of third class raw material also...!!!

Amrapali has Poor construction

MS DHONI Holds a Huge % in this builder....

Even Golf foreste was promoted as a Golf club township...JUST VISIT AND SEE THE GOLF COURSE !!!

Its a Bloody Joke

There will be flats around this prject also

Rates are TOO HIGH

Cost of Far better Construction is in range of 1500 psf - 2000 Psf

Donot forget...HIGH MAINTENANCE Charges.....approx 3-4 psf....You would be asked to pay anywehrre between 6000-9000 for a 2000 sq.ft villa

Builder will extract max. money from you and then stall work

See what happned in Noida extn///

Amrapali Villas STILL NOT READY FOR POSSESSION ....AFTER 5 YEARS !!!!!!

My take.....NOT WORTH MORE THAN 4000 PSF ALL INCL.
    CommentQuote
  • The worst thing is that it is next to shamshan and kabristan both.
    CommentQuote
  • I hv seen kabristan....it Birondi Kabrisan....and they have made boundry wall (villagers...to avoid encroachment)...but where is shamshan ???
    CommentQuote
  • chalo, veerana nahi rahega... raat ko chehal pehal rahegi.. heard Amrapali intentionally buys land near graveyards/cremation ground because it's cheap...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohitmishra
    chalo, veerana nahi rahega... raat ko chehal pehal rahegi.. heard Amrapali intentionally buys land near graveyards/cremation ground because it's cheap...

their next project might be named "Amrapali Veerana Heights" ! ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by busmissed222
    their next project might be named "Amrapali Veerana Heights" ! ;)

Even Amrapali silicon/princley city is also adjacent to Shamshaan, Kabristaan and a Sewage treatment plant.
    :bab (44):
    CommentQuote
  • matlab agar project life time mein complete nahi bhi hua to bhi aap paas hi rehkar usko dekh sakte ho...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    I hv seen kabristan....it Birondi Kabrisan....and they have made boundry wall (villagers...to avoid encroachment)...but where is shamshan ???

Kabristan and shamshan both are adjacent to each other. They are divided by single wall. Shamshan has no board yet but kabristan has one. You can see two cremation platforms already built inside it and painted yellow. Few weeks back, Birondi people wanted to use it but gate was closed so they put the body on heritage gol chakkar and then DM/Police had to manage with them by providing them assurance that they will open the gates. Complete incident was published in Hindustan Noida edition.
    CommentQuote
  • They are just in front of "green view" and "celestial palace" projects and on walking distance from Silver city 2. Once getting used, It will be a great issue for people already residing there. Very much visible from highrise projects e.g. silver city, eldeco green, Japyee greens.
    No one likes a property from where such places can be seen and if their boundary is next to any society ---- simply forget it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ver_amit
    Kabristan and shamshan both are adjacent to each other. They are divided by single wall. Shamshan has no board yet but kabristan has one. You can see two cremation platforms already built inside it and painted yellow. Few weeks back, Birondi people wanted to use it but gate was closed so they put the body on heritage gol chakkar and then DM/Police had to manage with them by providing them assurance that they will open the gates. Complete incident was published in Hindustan Noida edition.

ha ha ha ha ha........i love the villagers of naveda....they know how to get the work done from babus.....ha ha ha ha
    CommentQuote
  • gaur has used mivan technology for their saundaryam project and results have come out to be really good. mivan and precast are the best technologies when it comes for construction. I went to see amrapali precast factory and its huge. It is the biggest in india and functional since mid last year. I think amrapali has become serious about their quality of construction. 5k psqft seems quite good price for golf course based project. what say veteran members..
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali hemisphere is being Launched Land which was earlier with Essel World for recreational purposes..

Another Waste of Facilities...... Barbard kar deingein Noida/G.Noida ko..
    Usage changed & given to another Builder...
    CommentQuote