Sort by :
Filter by :
- Hi Vinni,
Even I could not find much on internet about the builder so I actually visited the site, I liked the project and booked the flat. Yes, it is their first big project in housing. So, I had my reservations about the builder. But I got convinced after they briefed me about the project and I saw that construction in Pristine Avenue is going on schedule.
I do not live in the NCR but I did not face any issue with the formalities as they took care of most of the things. My bank was creating problem in distributing the loan amount. So, they even offered me to help in transferring the loan to other bank and adjusting the loan processing fee. Though, I did not need that. I can say good people to deal with.
On the backside of the Society there is a school coming up (with max 4-5 floor building and big playground), so you can get a wider view if you purchase a high rise flat on rear side of the project.
About the price I can say if you get it for anything less than Rs.3600/sqrft all inclusive, you should consider it a good deal.
Good Luck with your property search.CommentQuote0Flag
- I am planning to book a flat in pristine avenue,1360 sq ft..can you pls advice me the check list in order to overcome the miss selling, I am getting the rate of around 3460 inclusive of Leased rent & IFMC.
Target completion as told is Sept 2016
Will appreciate the guidanceCommentQuote0Flag
- if any group exists for buyers of this project, please post or PMCommentQuote0Flag
- Marketing karne ki purani trick...
3-4 id banao aur usme se ek question puchega 1 buyer hoga ya uska rishtedaar yaa dost & 3rd pros batayega...
:D :D :DCommentQuote0Flag
- use brainCommentQuote0Flag
- my brother is trying to sell 4bhk in 11th avenue, gaur city 2 from last three months but is unable to find any buyer till now. That house is ready to move(registry done) and he is expecting Rs 3500psf.
I am stating this because at this point of time, there are very few buyers and rate given by you is on higher side.CommentQuote0Flag
- not even any serious inquiry.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by nav2906my brother is trying to sell 4bhk in 11th avenue, gaur city 2 from last three months but is unable to find any buyer till now. That house is ready to move(registry done) and he is expecting Rs 3500psf.
I am stating this because at this point of time, there are very few buyers and rate given by you is on higher side.
welcome to the real world of real estate... :) :)
tumhara bhai ab gaur ki tarah marketing toh kar nhi sakta ek flat k liye isiliye bech nhi paa rha ..... put below Gaur rate and ask someone in sales team ... private deal with him on 1% ...
I think mil jayega 6months m koi toh :) :)