Hi All,

I am planning to but a 03 BHK flat in Gaur City 2 named Geotech Pristine Avenue.I tried to look for any discussion about the property on the forum but couldn't find one.May be becuase its from a small builder.

Can anyone of you help me with the following queries?

How is the Builder Reputation?
    Does anyone have any view on th property/build quality/property location?
    Has any of you purchased mentioned property? If yes, What rate?
    What is the rate that I should tagret which negotiating with agents/builders?
    Pardon me if my queries are naive. Any assistance would be of great help.

Regards,
    Vinni Pardon me if my queries are naive. Any assistance would be of great help.

Regards,

Regards,

Regards,

Regards,

Regards,

Regards,
    Vinni
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Vinni,

Even I could not find much on internet about the builder so I actually visited the site, I liked the project and booked the flat. Yes, it is their first big project in housing. So, I had my reservations about the builder. But I got convinced after they briefed me about the project and I saw that construction in Pristine Avenue is going on schedule.

I do not live in the NCR but I did not face any issue with the formalities as they took care of most of the things. My bank was creating problem in distributing the loan amount. So, they even offered me to help in transferring the loan to other bank and adjusting the loan processing fee. Though, I did not need that. I can say good people to deal with.

On the backside of the Society there is a school coming up (with max 4-5 floor building and big playground), so you can get a wider view if you purchase a high rise flat on rear side of the project.

About the price I can say if you get it for anything less than Rs.3600/sqrft all inclusive, you should consider it a good deal.

Good Luck with your property search.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • wadia2006saurabh2 years ago
      Its the worst property , Right now my friend is living in that project . They made the flats like hell. They will charge you illegal maintenance charges. Flat quality is really poor. No body is there to take care also staff is not well behaved.
  • I am planning to book a flat in pristine avenue,1360 sq ft..can you pls advice me the check list in order to overcome the miss selling, I am getting the rate of around 3460 inclusive of Leased rent & IFMC.

Target completion as told is Sept 2016

Will appreciate the guidance
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
  • if any group exists for buyers of this project, please post or PM
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Dhiraj40272 years ago

Geotech Pristine Avenue is a comparatively better project in terms of quality of materials, finishing and flat density. Ideally located within Gaur City 2 which is equidistant from proposed metro n main road and peaceful ambience. I'm getting offer of Rs 60l for 1590 sq ft flat
  • Marketing karne ki purani trick...
    3-4 id banao aur usme se ek question puchega 1 buyer hoga ya uska rishtedaar yaa dost & 3rd pros batayega...

:D :D :D
    CommentQuote
  • use brain
    CommentQuote
  • my brother is trying to sell 4bhk in 11th avenue, gaur city 2 from last three months but is unable to find any buyer till now. That house is ready to move(registry done) and he is expecting Rs 3500psf.
    I am stating this because at this point of time, there are very few buyers and rate given by you is on higher side.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • ashii23 years ago
      I believe it is still possible to sell around 3500-3600 in Gaur city 2. but selling 4BHK may be a big trouble
  • not even any serious inquiry.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nav2906
    my brother is trying to sell 4bhk in 11th avenue, gaur city 2 from last three months but is unable to find any buyer till now. That house is ready to move(registry done) and he is expecting Rs 3500psf.
    I am stating this because at this point of time, there are very few buyers and rate given by you is on higher side.

welcome to the real world of real estate... :) :)
    tumhara bhai ab gaur ki tarah marketing toh kar nhi sakta ek flat k liye isiliye bech nhi paa rha ..... put below Gaur rate and ask someone in sales team ... private deal with him on 1% ...

I think mil jayega 6months m koi toh :) :)
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • giriji2 years ago
      right or wrong toh wahan jaakar pucho logo se... Aas paas rehne walo se pucho ... yahan thodi pta chalega what is right or what is wrong...
      Go to city 1 or 2 and ask people living there. Thodi mehnat karo time nikaalo coz ek baar leloge toh usi m rehna h zindagi bhar.. :)