Sort by :
Filter by :
- Please refer to discussions in Noida Ext. and Noida Sector 4CommentQuote0Flag
- My suggestion is that if you really wana invest oin that area go for Gaur or wait for Ajnara to launch. This forum is full of threads that talk about the awsome construction quality of supertech (pun intended).CommentQuote0Flag
thanks vishal for your quick reply but I am quite surprised that they have sold about 5500 flats in a month or so. Doesn't it taks about investors confidence in this particular project.
Views from everybody are welcome.CommentQuote0Flag
I am getting price of 1825 on 12th floor all inclusive. Please comment and guide me.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by anandks26Dear All;
I am getting price of 1825 on 12th floor all inclusive. Please comment and guide me.
is this 4 gaur?CommentQuote0Flag
No boss its for supertech ecovillage. Pls advice.CommentQuote0Flag
- As rule of thumb, many members in this forum had advised to choose better builder in the area where one is looking to buy. Gaur is suggested as best in so called Noida Ext. area. If that is out of your budget then all others (supertech, amrapali, pancheel) are same. The criteria to choose the builder is what he's delivered (construction complete) till date and not what he's sold (bookings/under construction).CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by anandks26No boss its for supertech ecovillage. Pls advice.
Eco-Village 1 or 2?
If you don't mind then may I ask you how much (% of total) are they asking you to pay for booking?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by DevdasEco-Village 1 or 2?
If you don't mind then may I ask you how much (% of total) are they asking you to pay for booking?
Eco village1.Booking amount is 10% of the cost i.e approx 1.44 LacsCommentQuote0Flag
- booked a flat
I am thinking of booking a flat in supertech eco village 2 - 795 sq feet (I kinow the flat is small but that is what I can affoprd for now).
I have few questions, experts please help me -
1. Currently, as far as I know, not even a single bank is giving loan against eco villlage flats. Is this not an issue for a person buying out a flat ? My opinion is that atleast one nationalised bank should be giving out loan against a property, so that there is some security for the buyer. Am I wrong? My broker unicon says that within 1-1.5 months the banks will start giving out loans against this property so that will not be an issue, but I am very confused....pl suggest
2. Keeping in my mind that currently, no bank is giving loan against eco village flats, would it be better for me to wait or there is no issue with me going and booking the flat?
- Originally Posted by kumarsunil01Hi friends,
I am thinking of booking a flat in supertech eco village 2 - 795 sq feet (I kinow the flat is small but that is what I can affoprd for now).----
Even I was thinking along same lines but according to my broker developer will ask about next installment only after project becomes bankable. Of course you need to pay booking amount from your own pocket.
I also tried to understand the process of projects become bankable and I realized that it is of more interest to developers to make the project bankable otherwise they can't avail any loan on that project.
I think sooner or later all projects will become bankable.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi !
Thankyou very much for the response.
Also, almost every broker is saying that all the flats in eco village 1 have been booked. I am wondering how can this be? there are so many flats and all the flats have been booked during pre launch itself?
I think the builder is for now spreading this news, so that he can sell them later when the prices hike a little bit? What do you think?CommentQuote0Flag
- Their was a news posted by Trial some days back saying that IC has booked 1000 flats in Eco Village.
I am sure many brokers have booked it (or underwritten it) and thats how Supertech has sold it. If you check with IC they might still have stock.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by kumarsunil01Hi !
Thankyou very much for the response.
Also, almost every----
Eco village was launched approx a month back and last week they published 1 page add announcing 'housefull'. Now they have started booking in eco village 2.
Although I inquired with IC regarding availability in fresh booking and even they answered in negative. You may get a few in resale although at jacked up prices.CommentQuote0Flag
- Though my question may seem to be wierd, but since I am new to this field so I dont think there should be any problem asking it. :)
For now I haven't booked the flat in Supertech thinking that it is not bankable etc...
But now I have decided that I should go forward with the booking, probably next weekend.
Do you think that the flats for EC Village-2 will also be all booked by next weened?CommentQuote0Flag