Hi,

I am planning to buy a 2BHK flat in noida extension. I got to know about villosa developers pvt ltd. They are working on project named residency welfare society in noida extension sector 16. They are selling 2BHK flat at 16 Lacs with 800 sqft super area. The loading factor is 20%. Please advice me on this. Is buying home with this developer would be good decision or there is something suspicious which is hiding behind the walls??

I would be glad if anyone help me with this.
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • dear mods .. kindly move this thread to greater noida forum
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arvind
    Legal formalities for NRIs…....

Non-resident Indians (NRIs) can freely buy and sell residential and commercial properties in India. A foreign citizen of Indian origin does not have to obtain RBI's permission for purchasing and selling residential and commercial properties (other than agricultural/plantation land and farm house) for bonafide purposes provided the purchase is met through foreign exchange.

However, a declaration has to be submitted to RBI within 90 days of the purchase and similarly permission has to be sought from RBI will within 90 days of the sale of the property.

There are many other clauses and issues that need to be addressed and taken care of so as to avoid any future legal hassles, especially when you are buying a property thousands of miles away.

Is this in shahberi village land ?
    CommentQuote