Last updated: January 21 2014
77 | Posts
21274 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaur City Residents

Hey All

All of whom who booked Gaur City lets share the info about rate and documentation,

I booked 1400 sqft got the Receipts and app form copy waiting for the other stuff

Re : Gaur City Residents

Originally posted by gunish_a View Post
    Hey All

All of whom who booked Gaur City lets share the info about rate and documentation,

I booked 1400 sqft got the Receipts and app form copy waiting for the other stuff
    is there no one who booked there or no body is interested to discuss the things

Comment

Originally posted by gunish_a View Post
      is there no one who booked there or no body is interested to discuss the things
      Hi Gunish

Wait for sometime and then only things will come. It was soft launch so receipt and form copy is only thing that everybody got.

They will submit layout plans for approval and it should take 1-2 months and then only allottment letter process will start.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by search2010 View Post
        Hi Gunish

Wait for sometime and then only things will come. It was soft launch so receipt and form copy is only thing that everybody got.

They will submit layout plans for approval and it should take 1-2 months and then only allottment letter process will start.

Thanks
        Thanks for the reply even i called up them and they conveyed the same thing
        thanks any way, did you got the booking in This project???

Comment

Gc-5

Around 1 month or 20 days back I heard that they have submitted the layout plan but I am not sure how much it is true .

I have just received the 1L payment receipt and the copy of the filled form(which I filled up). (Thats all till now)

Comment

Originally posted by Great View Post
            Around 1 month or 20 days back I heard that they have submitted the layout plan but I am not sure how much it is true .

I have just received the 1L payment receipt and the copy of the filled form(which I filled up). (Thats all till now)

Same for me but I have deposited the 10% booking amount full

Comment

sanction of plan

gunish

Even I have deposited the full 10% amt to them . But now the rest amt. will be start only after the sanction of plan. I heard this only.

Comment

In the meanwhile let us discuss the rates at which we all booked.
                Any new user who is planning to buy in GaurCity will have an idea about the rates.

Here are my details:-
                Block - GC6
                Floor - 15th
                Rate - 2060 per sq ft.(all inclusive except IFMS)
                Plan - Flexi

Comment

Originally posted by search2010 View Post
                  Hi Gunish

It was soft launch so receipt and form copy is only thing that everybody got.

Thanks
                  Is it soft copy by mail or hard copy ?

Comment

Well I got the hard copy of Reciepts and soft copy of form I mean App Form

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X