Hi All,

I have allotted a flat in MU-2 (40 Sqr meter) by GNIDA.
Around 1 month before, GNIDA updated my GNIDA online account with demand of 4 installments as additional farmer compensation. 3 out of 4 installments were back dates and I did not receive any information for the same through letter.

I have below queries:

1.Is this additional compensation applied for all the GNIDA societies irrespective to when land for these societies have been acquired/allotted to end user?
OR
This applied only for land acquired from 2006, not applied for land acquired before 2006?
OR
This applied for all the GNIDA allotment after 2006 to end user irrespective to when land is acquired from farmers?

2.For MU-2 ( 40 Sqr meter flats), Is this additional compensation demand by GNIDA valid?

Kindly let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks.
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes this additional demand has been made from all the allottees who were allotted land after 2003.This is around Rs 2015/SM.
    All the builders have been issued demand letters and they are trying to pass this on to buyers.
    Some societies have challenged it in HC on grounds that the amount should be paid by builders out of the profit made by them as per HC orders.
    However direct allocates would need to cough up the amount since a review petition challenging this award has been rejected by HC & SC.
    CommentQuote
  • Much Thanks Niraj

Somebody told me, this additional compensation is applicable only for land acquisition from 2006-2011.
    And also from below news, I guess, farmer case was for 2006-2009 land acquisition.

नोएडा एक्सटेंशन के फ्लैट मालिकों को सुप्रीम कोर्ट से राहत

नोएडा। नोएडा एक्सटेंशन में फ्लैट खरीदने वाले डेढ़ लाख लोगों को सुप्रीम कोर्ट से बड़ी राहत मिली है। 2006 से 2009 के बीच खरीदी गई जमीन पर सुप्रीम कोर्ट का फैसला आया है। कोर्ट ने किसानों की याचिका को खारिज कर दिया है और साफ कर दिया है किसानों को जमीन वापस नहीं मिलेगी।
    गौरतलब है कि किसानों ने की शिकायत थी कि उनसे औद्योगिक इस्तेमाल के नाम पर आपातकालीन क्लॉज लगाकर जमीन ली गई, लेकिन बाद में जमीन बिल्डरों को सौंप दी गई।

I guess, MU-2 land acquisition done in 2003.
    So, I am confused whether this additional compensation is valid for MU-2 (40 sqm flats)?

Kindly give your valuable inputs.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • The logic is simple here - if the GNIDA has paid the additional compensation to farmers in which any sector/builder has allotted the land, they are asked to pay the money.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Amit.

If it is so simple, could you please let me know if GNIDA has paid additional compensation for MU-2 (40 sqm flats) land?

I guess, lots of people in this forum should be direct allocates of GNIDA property.They must have information regarding additional farmer compensation.

Kindly let me know if this additional compensation is valid for MU-2 (40 sqm flats)?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SimpleMan
    Thanks Amit.

If it is so simple, could you please let me know if GNIDA has paid additional compensation for MU-2 (40 sqm flats) land?

I guess, lots of people in this forum should be direct allocates of GNIDA property.They must have information regarding additional farmer compensation.

Kindly let me know if this additional compensation is valid for MU-2 (40 sqm flats)?

Thanks.

Anyone who has received the letter from authority, has to make payment, there is no point in waiting or expecting waiver from authority. If not paid authority will cancel allotment or charge penalty and it will be unnecessary trouble for the allottee... for peace of mind one can make payment and then see whether it is valid or not and take further course of action..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SimpleMan
    Thanks Amit.

Thanks.

For complete details please contact GNIDA and they will tell you under which village the sector MU-2 comes and if that village farmers has been given additional compensation.
    Easier way to find it out is look at the authority extra compensation demand letter and they should have mentioned the village name under which your sector comes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ssbpropinfo
    Anyone who has received the letter from authority, has to make payment, there is no point in waiting or expecting waiver from authority. If not paid authority will cancel allotment or charge penalty and it will be unnecessary trouble for the allottee... for peace of mind one can make payment and then see whether it is valid or not and take further course of action..

I agree with ssbpropinfo to pay it. Many RWAs and builders have tried in court and they lost the case.
    Not paying it would result in 15% to 18% interest on due amount which is going to be huge in few years. If you want to go to court, still try to pay it and then file a case and win the case and get it back with interest. Case may go 10 of years and if lost, you may have to pay more than the cost of property itself.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Everyone for the Information.
    CommentQuote
  • I own a 200 meter duplex in Sigma 3 that was allotted in November 2002. My account page in GreaterNoidaAuthority website has recently started showing dues of Rs. 293000 as additional compensation. Till march 2015 there was 0 dues being shown. Can someone comment if this due is really applicable or just reflecting due to some error by authority's account keepers. As per my understanding this compensation is applicable for properties allotted between year 2003 and 2011 where as my property was allotted in 2002. Please share valuable inputs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Intruder
    I own a 200 meter duplex in Sigma 3 that was allotted in November 2002. My account page in GreaterNoidaAuthority website has recently started showing dues of Rs. 293000 as additional compensation. Till march 2015 there was 0 dues being shown. Can someone comment if this due is really applicable or just reflecting due to some error by authority's account keepers. As per my understanding this compensation is applicable for properties allotted between year 2003 and 2011 where as my property was allotted in 2002. Please share valuable inputs.

The extra compensation letter was issued to all allottees almost 2 years back but this information was not updated in online accounts till recent.
    The letter is been sent to the address which appears in your GNIDA allotment account. If you haven't received it, you must contact to GNIDA and get a copy of that.
    Its not any error but showing the dues for extra compensation. For sectors, where this demand is not made, this section appears empty online.
    For 100% confirmation, visit GNIDA office.
    CommentQuote
  • Please share current price of your duplex.
    CommentQuote
  • These duplex houses are available in the range of 70 to 75 lacs.
    CommentQuote