Hi Friends... I am planning to book 2bhk flat in Ajnara homes/noida extension...pls guide me if this project/developer is reliable one. Agent says project will be bankable in a month or so . ...is it ok to book at this stage...rate I got 1930 psf all inclusive...
Read more
151 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi
    You can get corporate rate at Rs.1775 +floor plc+facinf plc in flexi.
    CommentQuote
  • the rate I got is also a corporate deal as suggested by the agent....but I am more curious about project being not bankable now & reliability of the developer....pls suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sinha_sk
    the rate I got is also a corporate deal as suggested by the agent....but I am more curious about project being not bankable now & reliability of the developer....pls suggest.

The are risks involved alright..... prelaunches are frought with risks namely:

1 Builder is unable to sell the major part of the project before starting construction. ( NH58 has many cases like this )
    2 Development auth creates hurdles regarding certain project plan/ features.
    3 Disputes among partners of projects ( avoid project which are made in partnerships, like himes 121, pan oasis etc)
    4 Finally its upon banks to approve the project, this stage comes 3 - 4 months from prelaunch.

In some cases builders have abandoned the projects and either made refunds or transferred the investment in other projects.

However we dont expect these from the likes of Gaur,Amrapali, AJnara,Nirala and cant say the same of Supertech, Earth, Panchsheel and the likes.

Any ways best o luck

sumit
    CommentQuote
  • thanks Sumit....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sinha_sk
    thanks Sumit....

Hi

I got a corporate deal at 1875 psf in clp plan.I hope this is the best rate in the market.But the plc are not included.
    CommentQuote
  • yes...I have gone ahead and bkd in 1875 on CLP....plc & ifms excluded...hope its a right decision..
    CommentQuote
  • i got 1775 psf in corporate deal.
    CommentQuote
  • 1775 psf on which plan...hv u bkd it
    CommentQuote
  • 1775 on flexi plan. all inclusive except floor plc and IFMS charges.

yes i have booked it
    CommentQuote
  • ok...congrats ...future neighbour!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • congrats

Originally Posted by hsehgal
    1775 on flexi plan. all inclusive except floor plc and IFMS charges.

yes i have booked it

Hi, I am also looking to book one of 1395 sq ft, can you plz share from where you have got this rate, rate i am offered is 1825+40 (plc 8th floor)+20 ifms and 50000 for open car parking.
    CommentQuote
  • Ajnara increased the rates last week. What you are getting is the best available deal in the market.
    CommentQuote
  • hsehgal u r right ...even i chkd with an agent fr my friend...rate has been hiked by 5psf...
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on Ajnara homes?

Like when project will get approved?
    is anyone recvd allotment letter from Ajnara?
    CommentQuote
  • even I am awaiting for such updates..Should I rely solely on agent for further information or be in touch with builder as well
    CommentQuote