Panchsheel Greens by Panchsheel Buildtech, Noida Extension, Greater Noida

Last updated: October 24 2017
73 | Posts
16864 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panchsheel Greens by Panchsheel Buildtech, Noida Extension, Greater Noida

my brother went to book 2bhk apartment at panchsheel head office. He was told initially that psf rate is inclusive of all the other charges but later application form there was a clause that basic sale price is exclusive of Lease Rent, electrification charges, fire fighting charges, club membership etc.

When he brought to notice of panchsheel guys they simply refuse to change an application and ask him to sign an application in as-is form. they told him even though price is inclsive but still they will not make changes to an appication form.

They didn't even talk to him nicely and kept him waiting for more than 3 hours.

if this is the kind of service they are providing at the time booking then only god knows hoe the customer are going to get any support or information after the booking.
    Last edited November 4 2018, 05:49 AM.

Re : Panchsheel Greens by Panchsheel Buildtech, Noida Extension, Greater Noida

anyone has a simillar experience with panchsheel? Please share

Comment

Hi

Hi...yes ur right.This group looks a bit shakey..as far as i know tht this group has bought land from Supertech...

Comment

Originally posted by hsehgal View Post
        They didn't even talk to him nicely and kept him waiting for more than 3 hours.

if this is the kind of service they are providing at the time booking then only god knows hoe the customer are going to get any support or information after the booking.
        Why doesn't he walk out of the deal then??? a company who behaves such certainly doesn't any business from me...

Comment

well he did walk out of the deal.
          I want to make everyone aware of panchsheel and their shaddy business tatics.

Comment

fortunetly, we have plenty of choices today.

any builder who has no basic business courtesies should be avoided by all.

i hope panchsheel learns a lesson from this....

Comment

In today's market when customer has no many options why go for panchsheel greens or for say any panchsheel project.

I would recommend everyone to say away from panchsheel greens.

Comment

Hi everyone, I have recently booked a 950 sq ft apartment with Patel Neotown they are offering a price of 1810 (all inclusive) excepting covered parking and IFMS i.e Rs 20 psf...why don't u check for patel i guess they are a decent builder with a good track record.

Comment

As Neotown is almost booked, I am also trying to book in Panchsheel. This is also a relaible builder. If phase II neotown is late, I may go for Panchsheel.

Comment

guys any update on this project

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X