Special Economic Zone (SEZ) dream is set to become a reality. The Centre’s revised norms on SEZs have paved the way for the region’s biggest Information Technology SEZ and a multi-product SEZ of the Reliance Group along the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway.

Senior Noida Development Authority officials say that land has been allotted to nine IT companies and the Reliance Group for the SEZ Project, and with these allotments falling under the legal preview of the Centre’s recently revised policy, the SEZs will be registered soon after UP’s model code of conduct ends next month.

The nine IT companies, who have been allotted 25-acre plots each on the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway in sectors 143 and 144, are Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Limited, Hindustan Dorr-Oliver Limited, IVRCL Infrastructures and Project Limited, Unitech Hi-tech Project Private Limited, Logix Techno Park, DLF Commercial Developers Limited, Prakash Industries Limited, Aachman Limited and Century Avenues Private Limited. BPOs, Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPOs) and software development will be the three main areas of business here.

A consortium of three companies of the Reliance Group has also been allotted 2,500 acres of land along the Expressway for a multi-product SEZ.

The Noida Development Authority followed the revised July, 2006 SEZ policy of UP, by which companies with net worth over Rs 300 crore could apply for an SEZ. Companies allotted SEZs here will now be exempted from taxes, levies and cesses by local bodies and no trade tax, turnover tax or purchase tax will be levied on their exports, as the SEZ area will be considered a duty-free enclave.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hey, I'm new to this forum :)

Hi, I'm new to this forum.I really hope I'll get a chance to be a moderator some day :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi srikant,i have bought a property in sec 143 for the same reason..hope to get good appreciation in couple of years.QUOTE=srikant;1504]Special Economic Zone (SEZ) dream is set to become a reality. The Centre’s revised norms on SEZs have paved the way for the region’s biggest Information Technology SEZ and a multi-product SEZ of the Reliance Group along the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway.

Senior Noida Development Authority officials say that land has been allotted to nine IT companies and the Reliance Group for the SEZ Project, and with these allotments falling under the legal preview of the Centre’s recently revised policy, the SEZs will be registered soon after UP’s model code of conduct ends next month.

The nine IT companies, who have been allotted 25-acre plots each on the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway in sectors 143 and 144, are Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Limited, Hindustan Dorr-Oliver Limited, IVRCL Infrastructures and Project Limited, Unitech Hi-tech Project Private Limited, Logix Techno Park, DLF Commercial Developers Limited, Prakash Industries Limited, Aachman Limited and Century Avenues Private Limited. BPOs, Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPOs) and development will be the three main areas of business here.

A consortium of three companies of the Reliance Group has also been allotted 2,500 acres of land along the Expressway for a multi-product SEZ.

The Noida Development Authority followed the revised July, 2006 SEZ policy of UP, by which companies with net worth over Rs 300 crore could apply for an SEZ. Companies allotted SEZs here will now be exempted from taxes, levies and cesses by local bodies and no trade tax, turnover tax or purchase tax will be levied on their exports, as the SEZ area will be considered a duty-free enclave.
    CommentQuote
  • hi,just bought a flat in logix greens at 2650/ is it a gud price...pls comment
    CommentQuote