This thread is inspired from a similar thread from Gurgaon forum :

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/11965-worst-real-estate-investment-decisions-in-gurgaon-ncr?t=14308

I hope It would make sense here too.

I invite members to share their experience in this region for better experience for users investing in this area.
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • My worst investment - Ansal API Megapolis

Kicking it off....

My worst investment was in Ansal API megapolis ( Greater Noida/ near greater noida).

I bought a 240 yard plot in 2010 15k psyd.

Managed to dispose it in 2012 14k...taking a good loss.

The area is under litigation from all fronts....Connectivity is through village by-lanes and involves crossing a railway phatak.

I was told that a bridge would be constructed in a year in 2010 and it has been 5 years and no movement on ground.

I was confused whether to sit on it or to sell it in 2012...the bubble was still on at that point...but better sense prevailed...

Glad i went through it....the rate is still the same and the construction is halted.

A 2500 acre project and barely an acre has been constructed till now....

Never thought Sushil Ansal even after uphaar tragedy would resort to such measures.
    CommentQuote
  • Value Infra CMD arrested

Value Infra CMD arrested - Looks like huge money lost... I am afraid I had invested lot of money in Skywalk, sector12 GNW... Now it seems the project is handed over to some other builder.... Any advice/suggestion how to go about it now... Any news about bail of CMD?
    CommentQuote
  • gnoidaresi; Nice thread here. Hope to see some real time inputs in it
    CommentQuote
  • New price range of noida extention

The doom days of noida extention arrived. 2 bhk 890 sqft by reputed developer 24 lakh all inclusive. With so much over supply. Prices are not going to upward in next 3 years atleast.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashutheearly
    The doom days of noida extention arrived. 2 bhk 890 sqft by reputed developer 24 lakh all inclusive. With so much over supply. Prices are not going to upward in next 3 years atleast.

Is it ready move ? Builder?
    CommentQuote
  • ye 'reputed' builder kaheen Amrapali to nahi?
    CommentQuote
  • which project are you talking about here.Is it ready to move? 24L for 2bhk is a fair deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali is a crook builder - never deal with this fraud builder of noida.

I am very much disturbed after booking a flat in nov 2012 in Amrapali verona heights.

In three years,they have built 3 floors out of 34 floors,don`t know when they will deliver the flat may be after 2025.

My finances are totally in ruins.All earning is going in paying rent and heavy interest.

This builder is so crook that few days back raised a fraud demand letter for 4 lakhs under the name of mission completion.......saala dekh ke khoon khaul gaya tha....it was like main chori karunga, aur uske baad tere muh pe thukunga bhi.

I am not able to take exit because even after taking cancellation charges of 10% upfront.,I will
    not get my remaining money back as the rule says in 45 days,which i have found from many customers who have cancelled their flats.,some have not got even after 2 years.

I am really stuck with this fraud builder- Amrapali
    CommentQuote

Bhai sahab hame bhi bata do... who is this reputed builder.:D
    CommentQuote
  • Poor state of real estate !!

Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf
    Bhai sahab hame bhi bata do... who is this reputed builder.:D

Whats ever, but the NCR real estate is really in a pathetic state !!

I saw a 2300sqft Ready to Move unit available in DLF New Town, Sector 86 Gurgaon for worth 1-1.2 Crore. Which is like 4000 per sqft for RTM property, which is like lets u think, whats happening
    CommentQuote
  • helloji12;, Very sad to hear this. I recently purchased in YEW sometime get shivers after reading such posts.
    CommentQuote
  • Not only pvt. Builders even greater noida authority is worse. For six yrs authority is not able to hand over the possession of residential plots in sec 2 and 3 go its allottees.
    CommentQuote

kuch to bolo.... location, bbuilder, loading etc etc..... yaa sab kuch hawa hawai hai.:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • saw the advertisment of sikka group
    CommentQuote
  • This forum was FLOODED by WARNINGS since 2012 by None other than myself inspite of being ridiculed, made fun of and even banned by biased moderators.....

As i said before.....Tijori road pe khol ke baithogey.....then dont blame the Thief

This region is not only over for investors....But will be a NIGHTMARE for End users in High density societies
    CommentQuote