In current RE market situation where to invest Yamuna expressway where ATS is present with Allure or Noida Extension(Greno west). Both are parts of greater noida.
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If Ats were in Noida- Extension- I would have bought it blindly;)
    CommentQuote
  • Do we have any ATS projects with less sizes on noida express way all sec 150 projects with big sizes...
    CommentQuote
  • Yamuna expressway is not a part of GN but a separate area under YEIDA.
    CommentQuote
  • In fixed deposit
    CommentQuote
  • Next 2-3 years , it is best to put money in fixed deposit and forgot.
    CommentQuote
  • Buissness centre , industrial area, Mnc ...so jobs are near yamuna expressway .... But if you love to live in heavily populated residential are with alll daily needs go for extention...
    CommentQuote
  • Expressway will outshine in long run

I think new expressways generally bring out large parcel of land which take time to be occupied. If this type of expressway would have been in South India then the development may have taken place much faster.

Nevertheless, I strongly believe that yamuna expressway will come up well but this will take time.. at least 7- 10 yrs time horizon is required.

Santosh Yadav is now CEO here so Administration will improve a bit. 2017 election will bring in funds from center.

Lets see how it goes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rambabs15
    Buissness centre , industrial area, Mnc ...so jobs are near yamuna expressway .... But if you love to live in heavily populated residential are with alll daily needs go for extention...

Can you name few of the business centre , industrial area, Mnc. This will be the biggest factor for me in closing on YEW. Thanks in anticipation
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prashantgn

Nevertheless, I strongly believe that yamuna expressway will come up well but this will take time.. at least 7- 10 yrs time horizon is required.
    Lets see how it goes.

I also hope the quality of life, law & order outshines and would be better in YEW Vs GN
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Radhadesh
    I also hope the quality of life, law & order outshines and would be better in YEW Vs GN

Well, the quality of life and other such things depend on the quality of people. Newly developed or developing areas tend to get heightened priorities and hence all the "quality" we talk about. However, it is the same people (mostly) who move into "quality areas" so it is more or less the same. Infrastructure might be an added advantage, though.
    CommentQuote