Hello Friends, this is my first post here. Planning to buy a ready to move in flat in next 6-8 months.. I'm little confused over the location and don't know much about Greater Noida, Greater Noida West..Is Yamuna Express Way is same? Pls through some light...where should i look for some good options? This purchase will not be for investment but for living for long time. Heard that few buildings are having some issues with authorities due to some bird century...pls update. Any info will be great help. TIA.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rajarora01
    Hello Friends, this is my first post here. Planning to buy a ready to move in flat in next 6-8 months.. I'm little confused over the location and don't know much about Greater Noida, Greater Noida West..Is Yamuna Express Way is same? Pls through some light...where should i look for some good options? This purchase will not be for investment but for living for long time. Heard that few buildings are having some issues with authorities due to some bird century...pls update. Any info will be great help. TIA.

Yamuna Expressway should not be in question for a 1 yr time frame, as its not at all livable !!
    Answer should depend on
    Whats the Budget?
    Whats the size of unit you are looking for?
    Whats your place of work? R u considering places like Crossings and Rajnagar extn?
    CommentQuote
  • Go for crossing republik I have just completed the registration of of my 2 bhk flat in Panchsheel Wellington at 3200 sqf. Talk to the brokers there and don't shell out more than 3400 sqf.

A RTM flat is always better than near possession or under construction flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Gnw
    CommentQuote
  • Is it possible to get deal in white in resale ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anujsre
    Is it possible to get deal in white in resale ?

Well, it all depends on the seller and the urgency he or she is in. Very much possible though it would require hunting for such on your own. :)
    CommentQuote