I request the members who have recently bought/sold/evaluated plots in greater noida to provide inputs regarding the cost of a 500 Sqm plot in sector Sigma 1.
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No Response

It seems that the forum is lacking interest in Greater Noida
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by umesh_jain
    it seems that the forum is lacking interest in greater noida

totally agree
    CommentQuote
  • Is it good to switch over from GNIDA to Delhi now?

Hi Munish,
    I have read lot of ur comments, you seem to have keen interest in greater noida. I wish to seek your suggestion regarding my plot in SIGMA I 500 sqm in greater noida. Actually we are planning to buy one flat in Vasundhara because of convenience of location. I was planing to sell of this plot of mine to fund this. Is it advisable to do this or one should wait for the prices to appreciate. My point is since price would only increase after maybe 5-7 years if all goes well. So why not enjoy that money instead of keeping it for future. Whats your say?
    P.S. I stay in Mayur Vihar with my parents(own flat), who are happy to keep me with themselves :) rather they would move with me if i buy this house.
    Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    totally agree
    CommentQuote
  • Hey, if you are looking to sell your plot, kindly let me know. I am looking for a plot in the noida/gnoida vicinity.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sigma1
    Hi Munish,
    I have read lot of ur comments, you seem to have keen interest in greater noida. I wish to seek your suggestion regarding my plot in SIGMA I 500 sqm in greater noida. Actually we are planning to buy one flat in Vasundhara because of convenience of location. I was planing to sell of this plot of mine to fund this. Is it advisable to do this or one should wait for the prices to appreciate. My point is since price would only increase after maybe 5-7 years if all goes well. So why not enjoy that money instead of keeping it for future. Whats your say?
    P.S. I stay in Mayur Vihar with my parents(own flat), who are happy to keep me with themselves :) rather they would move with me if i buy this house.

Hi ,
    What price have u bought it for and how long back?:)
    CommentQuote
    Hi Munish,

Yes it makes sense to buy a flat in Vasundhara becoz , 1-u can immediately stay and 2- u can expect faster appreciation.
    i need to know what price did u buy the plot and when and what price are u getting in Vasundhara.
    If u are seeing some profit already in the plot and if u have a ready buyer, then its better u sell now as i it is unlikely that u will see much appreciation in the next 2-3 yrs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Hi ,
    What price have u bought it for and how long back?:)

Thanks Munish,
    We bought it in 2000 at 2400/Sqm but some additional expenses on complition and penalty for delay makes it around 5000/sqm. Flat we intend to buy is in Vasundhara Enclave not Vasundhara Gzb. would be around 1.2C for 3 bhk duplex flat on ground and first floor. Though the decision is almost clear to go for it but still I would like to have opinion of forum. Thanks again.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Munish,
    We bought it in 2000 at 2400/Sqm but some additional expenses on complition and penalty for delay makes it around 5000/sqm. Flat we intend to buy is in Vasundhara Enclave not Vasundhara Gzb. would be around 1.2C for 3 bhk duplex flat on ground and first floor. Though the decision is almost clear to go for it but still I would like to have opinion of forum. Thanks again.

Since it is 10 years old investment, u can calculate an ROI 12% pa and then see where u stand. if u have an offer of 15K or more, it is worthwhile to sell it. if it is less than that and since u are not in a hurry to sell, maybe u can hold on for another 2years or so. "10 saal wait kiya 2 saal aur sahi" .
    CommentQuote
  • Sigma bhai,

I think you will get a rate of around 15000~18000 easily. I think you made a wise investment.
    Your purchase rate is around 2500 or so. You are making very good returns but if u can hold on few years more you will get better returns, esepcially after proper development of express way.

Originally Posted by sigma1
    Thanks Munish,
    CommentQuote
  • Is it good to sell my plot through internet?

Thanks for the inputs Munish and Digvijay.
    Now I have another query. Is it good to look for a buyer through property sites on internet or one should sell through agents? I find a pro of saving the brokerage but (it might seem a bit funny too) can at times a buyer ditch you by some tricks :) What precautions one should look upon when selling a property?
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for the inputs Munish and Digvijay.
    Now I have another query. Is it good to look for a buyer through property sites on internet or one should sell through agents? I find a pro of saving the brokerage but (it might seem a bit funny too) can at times a buyer ditch you by some tricks :) What precautions one should look upon when selling a property?

This is a personal opinion. People are not comfortable using middlemen to save the 2% which is quite substantial.
    If u post an ad on Internet the max responses will be from agents:)
    But a good rule is if u havent bought/sold a property in the past, better to involve services of a professional in between, in this case an agent.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your advice!!!

Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Since it is 10 years old investment, u can calculate an ROI 12% pa and then see where u stand. if u have an offer of 15K or more, it is worthwhile to sell it. if it is less than that and since u are not in a hurry to sell, maybe u can hold on for another 2years or so. "10 saal wait kiya 2 saal aur sahi" .

You both have a great insight about this area. Thanks Munish and also Digvijay... for last few months I have been getting calls from brokers for rate of 19k/sqm. Though the developments seem to be still same, I have got several calls from various brokers. I do not know the reason. Is it a hype being created by brokers or some plans about the area have made a change. Forum members please update. Thanks!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by umesh_jain
    You both have a great insight about this area. Thanks Munish and also Digvijay... for last few months I have been getting calls from brokers for rate of 19k/sqm. Though the developments seem to be still same, I have got several calls from various brokers. I do not know the reason. Is it a hype being created by brokers or some plans about the area have made a change. Forum members please update. Thanks!!!

Munishji Aapki Vishesh Tipani to dijiye :)
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates!

Any Updates about the area... what is the current rate???
    CommentQuote
  • Arent circle rates themselves in Greater Noida at Rs20K pr sq mts?
    CommentQuote