Have come across recent launches of commercial shops in GNW in projects like Aarza square, EV 3, Cherry county and Fusion homes

Price is varying between 15k-20 k psft for ground floor shops depending upon location. Aarza square is priced at 25k for ground floor.

The total price comes a around 50-70 Lacs for a shop.

Will it be a good and worthy buy at this price and what kind of rentals can be expected from these shops and business potential if a self business is carried out from them ?
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vagarg
    Have come across recent launches of commercial shops in GNW in projects like Aarza square, EV 3, Cherry county and Fusion homes

Price is varying between 15k-20 k psft for ground floor shops depending upon location. Aarza square is priced at 25k for ground floor.

The total price comes a around 50-70 Lacs for a shop.

Will it be a good and worthy buy at this price and what kind of rentals can be expected from these shops and business potential if a self business is carried out from them ?

You can go through the websites of every projects to find out the rates of their commercial shops. Also the rentals for every shop may differ from area to area. In my opinion you should do some research by visiting the shops in those areas to get some idea on rental part.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mesayss
    You can go through the websites of every projects to find out the rates of their commercial shops. Also the rentals for every shop may differ from area to area. In my opinion you should do some research by visiting the shops in those areas to get some idea on rental part.

Thanks for ur reply.

I have already done that not just on website but actual sites.

What I wanted an advice on is whether these prices of 15k-20k psft is correct for this location and what are the business prospects one can expect from here.
    CommentQuote
  • Any pre-launch options available for commercial shops in Greater Noida West? Prefebaly the society shops.

Any contact who may help finding the inventory?

Thnx.
    CommentQuote