Hi Everyone,
What is the experts take on the 'expandable' villas coming up in Amrapali Leisure Valley?
They have a price tag of close to 60L (the 1825sq ft one) all inclusive of Parking + other interiors, delivery is being promised in 24 months.
The connectivity of Noida Ext looks good, and it is hardly 10 - 15 mins from Sector 50 Noida. But I am concerned abt the basic civic amenities,what is the track record of GNOIDA authority in water supply, electricity and other infrastructure etc?
Also the creditibility of Amrapali as a developer?

Thanks in Advance.
GS
Read more
76 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • guys any idea whats the latest price of these villas ? must say amrapali had done a good job before the disputes started .. most of the villa construction had made good progress before work was stopped in 2011
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

This is Pulkit, a new member in the IREF family. I am currently comparing villas of both Leisure Valley and Dream Valley, and got to know from the forums that Leisure Valley villas are going for around Rs. 5000/psft and Dream Valley is going to relaunch the villas at Rs. 6000/psft.

I am in no hurry of possession, since I would not need the house for about 3-4 years, but good quality of construction, good and clean roads, and a good clubhouse/sports/gym is very important to me.

Any suggestions, which project should I go for, based on any experiences u had?

Also, I recently heard that Logix has bought land in Sector 150, and would be offering villas/plots there. Is the news true?

If any of you has any information about any villas(only builder ones)/plots (any) in Noida main/noida extension within the budget of 70lacs-1 cr, please share.

TrialSurvey Sir, I would like to get in touch with you over pm, if you dont mind. Just sent u a friend request..plz accept

Thanks
    Pulkit
    CommentQuote
  • Currently builder price of amrapali leisure valley villas are 7000, I think if you are getting one at 5000 then it should be a good deal.
    Dream valley villas are smaller in size and also very less in number as compared to leisure valley. The leisure valley project has more open space and park as compared to dream valley.
    I cannot comment on the future club house facilities but if all goes well the central boulevard in the leisure valley project is quite big.

My personal opinion is if you are going by the builder rates leisure valley should be 500-1000 rs per square feet extra then dream valley. If money doesn't matter much go for leisure valley then dream valley.
    I have bought the villa in this project so if you want to discuss anything you can pm me as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Pulkit,
    where and who is selling Leisure Valley villa 5000. are they relaunching new phase? did amrapali tell you this rates or you are getting in resale?

Also do you know when amrapali re-launching dream valley villas?

I have a villa in dream valley but @5000 in Leisure Valley not a bad deal.

Please let me know where did you get price for both the places.

one of my close friend is also looking and planning to buy one villla.

Originally Posted by pulkit5454
    Hi All,

This is Pulkit, a new member in the IREF family. I am currently comparing villas of both Leisure Valley and Dream Valley, and got to know from the forums that Leisure Valley villas are going for around Rs. 5000/psft and Dream Valley is going to relaunch the villas at Rs. 6000/psft.

I am in no hurry of possession, since I would not need the house for about 3-4 years, but good quality of construction, good and clean roads, and a good clubhouse/sports/gym is very important to me.

Any suggestions, which project should I go for, based on any experiences u had?

Also, I recently heard that Logix has bought land in Sector 150, and would be offering villas/plots there. Is the news true?

If any of you has any information about any villas(only builder ones)/plots (any) in Noida main/noida extension within the budget of 70lacs-1 cr, please share.

TrialSurvey Sir, I would like to get in touch with you over pm, if you dont mind. Just sent u a friend request..plz accept

Thanks
    Pulkit
    CommentQuote
  • I have checked with the other buyers of leisure vlley villa's also and they are getting offer around 6000, I personally got a phone call for 5000 seems to be a very good deal if you are okey with the other aspects.
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali leisure villa

Hi,

I am new to IREF. I want to buy a villa in Amrapali leisure valley. I have a couple of questions:
    1. Is there still any issue with the land of this project, or is it clean/safe to buy in this project?
    2. Can I get loan from some bank for this project? If yes, from which bank? I heard that some banks are not giving any loan for Amrapali projects.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by studarora
    Hi,

I am new to IREF. I want to buy a villa in Amrapali leisure valley. I have a couple of questions:
    1. Is there still any issue with the land of this project, or is it clean/safe to buy in this project?
    2. Can I get loan from some bank for this project? If yes, from which bank? I heard that some banks are not giving any loan for Amrapali projects.

Thanks.

To my best of Knowledge, the Land and the Project has no issues. Moreover Govt Banks are Financing Amrapali Projects. You can call to Customer Care of any bank and ask about the status of funding in the said project.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Prop Hunter.
    CommentQuote
  • Currently Amrapali Leisure Valley villas are in final stages(structure wise), the main gate of the society is also almost ready...........finishing may take several years but structurewise the project will be complete within a year.
    CommentQuote
  • Do you guys know what rate currently are being quoted for villa in both dream valley and leisure valley?
    CommentQuote
  • I think the leisure valley is around 6000 after discount, and the dream valley should be around 5500 after discount
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vsangal
    I think the leisure valley is around 6000 after discount, and the dream valley should be around 5500 after discount

Thanks vssangal. Can you also please let me know if this price in resale or from the builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by studarora
    Hi,

Thanks.

Plz do let me know, if you are in touch with any broker for the same ...recently got an offer for 2950 Sq ft Villa with 750 sq ft additional lawn at approx 1.6 Cr.in resale
    CommentQuote
  • I am in touch with a number of brokers for the same. The deals in leisure valley are happening at 5100 psft to 5250 psft all inclusive. You can get these broker numbers by visiting leisure valley.

Can somebody point me to or provide a map of sector techzone 4? I want to know what is adjacent to Amrapali leisure valley on both sides. At present, I can see farms on both sides of the project.

Thanks,
    Puneet
    CommentQuote
  • Getting a deal In leisure valley for fresh at 5990 psf in time link plan with 90%payment in 7 months rest 10% on possesion. As per builder possession start in next 6 months. All Villas structure completed.
    Is this good deal or not?
    CommentQuote