Dear All at this Platform,
Can anyone tell me that who is a better builder in Greater Noida.
Many brokers are telling me that Gaur is best.
Please throw some light.
Regards.
Satish Gulati
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ATS i guess...
    CommentQuote
  • I guess Gaur is right in terms of timely delivery of flats and what i have seen and then heard is that the construction quality is also good.

Gaur are also providing CC at the time of possession whereas most of the builders who have now started to give possession like Ajnara 121, Supertech, Panchsheel & Amrapali are not providing any CC and taking an undertaking for giving possession.
    CommentQuote
  • NOT RANKED BUT ALL ARE GOOD COMAPARED TO THE REST

ATS
    Jaypee (ONLY for RTM Wishtown Greater noida)
    Stellar
    Purvanchal
    Gulshan

Gaur has a decent delivery record but its quality of construction and maintenance has always been average
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    NOT RANKED BUT ALL ARE GOOD COMAPARED TO THE REST

ATS
    Jaypee (ONLY for RTM Wishtown Greater noida)
    Stellar
    Purvanchal
    Gulshan

Gaur has a decent delivery record but its quality of construction and maintenance has always been average

how exactly do you compare please elaborate a little ...
    thanks..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by giriji
    how exactly do you compare please elaborate a little ...
    thanks..

There is ONLY ONE WAY To judge a Builder......

Check the Status of their last 3 project

- How they are built
    - How they are maintained
    - How much delay
    - Whats the feedback of residents
    - Whats its Demand and Resale value compared to other builders of the locality

People when Buying Cars....talk so much about ...how the other models of the company have perofrmed...how is the service...how is the maintenance....etc etc etc

But When spending Lakhs...they FORGET about all these simple yet Most important issues

Buyers should GIVE A HOOT About

- Builders Brochure
    - Builders vision
    - Builders associates and tie ups
    Blah Blah Blah

If a Builder HAS NOT PERFORMED Before....and screwed majority of his past projects...chances are high he will screw up others also

I have adviced buyers...to use their Common sense.....and FLOOD THE BUILDER with "Prospect Buyers" through their FB whatsapp friends....

and REJECT Builders basis on their past projects

Till Builders dont realise that People will not spare them for their past deeds...they will not improve

But that doenst happen in India....Buyers are GREEDY.....throw in a few tit bits...and they will will come...
    CommentQuote
  • how abt arihant arden project? builder's past projects are good and construction quality is also good. location of this project is not good however.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    There is ONLY ONE WAY To judge a Builder......

Check the Status of their last 3 project

- How they are built
    - How they are maintained
    - How much delay
    - Whats the feedback of residents
    - Whats its Demand and Resale value compared to other builders of the locality

People when Buying Cars....talk so much about ...how the other models of the company have perofrmed...how is the service...how is the maintenance....etc etc etc

But When spending Lakhs...they FORGET about all these simple yet Most important issues

Buyers should GIVE A HOOT About

- Builders Brochure
    - Builders vision
    - Builders associates and tie ups
    Blah Blah Blah

If a Builder HAS NOT PERFORMED Before....and screwed majority of his past projects...chances are high he will screw up others also

I have adviced buyers...to use their Common sense.....and FLOOD THE BUILDER with "Prospect Buyers" through their FB whatsapp friends....

and REJECT Builders basis on their past projects

Till Builders dont realise that People will not spare them for their past deeds...they will not improve

But that doenst happen in India....Buyers are GREEDY.....throw in a few tit bits...and they will will come...

can you please tell me about the Amrapali Golf Town :)
    other than it is very delayed... (I don't mind delay)
    What I mind is quality and amneties ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by giriji
    can you please tell me about the Amrapali Golf Town :)
    other than it is very delayed... (I don't mind delay)
    What I mind is quality and amneties ...

I should say their projects are delayed indefinitely.
    They might not give possession in next 5 years for most their UC projects !!

Request you to do your due diligence in understanding the funding of the project before you think even !!
    CommentQuote
  • I think it will be done in 2yrs.. atleast the golf homes.. not the kingswood ...
    coz all floors are already constructed...
    CommentQuote