Hi,
Has anyone here booked a flat in NRI Residency in Pari Chowk, Greater Noida?
How is your experience? Have you seen the progress of construction?

(I have seen partial discussion on this property in the NRI Residency Sector 45 section, but felt it may be better to start a seperate thread on this to help and inform anyone who is interested)

thanks

Om
Read more
Reply
113 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Om i will be interested to hear updates on this project. pls post if u come across any updates.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ombush
    Hi,
    Has anyone here booked a flat in NRI Residency in Pari Chowk, Greater Noida?
    How is your experience? Have you seen the progress of construction?

    (I have seen partial discussion on this property in the NRI Residency Sector 45 section, but felt it may be better to start a seperate thread on this to help and inform anyone who is interested)

    thanks

    Om



    Om,
    I have booked an apartment and I am looking for anyone else who has booked in "NRI Residency". Let me know if you know anyone who has booked here.
    Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • yes we have booked the flat in nri parichowk
    CommentQuote
  • I suppose this discussion thread is for Omaxe project in GNIDA and not the SDS plots in YEIDA, right?

    Omaxe is called NRI city while SDS is called NRI residency.... which discussion is happening here?
    CommentQuote
  • This is for SDS NRI Residency.
    CommentQuote
  • Yamban, I hope you are not confusing this with SDS plots. SDS NRI Residency is in pari chowk. Please check:
    SDS Infratech Private Limited | About Us
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Yamban
    Then the thread title is wrong.... its very-very far from Pari chowk :bab (38)::bab (38):


    Lets clear the confusion.

    There are two projects bang on Pari Chowk
    1. Omaxe NRI City - A mixed development with plotted, high rise and commercial. The project is completed and inhabited, probably the best project in entire GN. Current rate is anywhere around 5000 psf

    2. SDS NRI Residency, under construction. next to NRI City on EW, opp expo. Current quoted rate is 2400psf.

    beside that, there is SDS NRI Residency (High rise) in one of the Noida sector and another SDS NRI City on YEW (plotted development)

    There might be few more NRI versions..

    Hope this clear the confusions.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I am new to this community and interested to buy a flat in NRI residency sec-45, I made a call to SDS but look like they are not keen to sale the flats, they simple don’t give info and say I will send you the email and email does not comes.
    Can someone update me the construction development?
    Is it good to invest in NRI Residency sec 45?
    Not sure why SDS marketing people don’t respond …
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vijaysjha
    Hi,
    I am new to this community and interested to buy a flat in NRI residency sec-45, I made a call to SDS but look like they are not keen to sale the flats, they simple don’t give info and say I will send you the email and email does not comes.
    Can someone update me the construction development?
    Is it good to invest in NRI Residency sec 45?
    Not sure why SDS marketing people don’t respond …


    Probably they sensed that you are not serious. The way you asking this question in a wrong area, I too getting the impression that you are just doing time pass. Do proper research, ask genuine question and people will be more than happy to listen to you.
    CommentQuote
  • Wait, the first question any costomer asks is to send me the layout plans, pricing details etc via Email, builder sends(all of them have a zip file they just attach and send) that and then user goes serious. so ondaBhai you are suggeting when customer calls he should talk in a very serious tone :bab (45):. I have similar experiences with builders usually its to encourage you to come via broker they are tied up with, or they really don't have anything to sell right now, or this perticular customer care guys really dumb or they are tied up with a particular broker and getting paid.

    So please share the question one should ask to prove he is serious about buying in the project when going directly to the builder.:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Dear ondabhai,

    Not sure from which sense you sensed that I am not serious, I told her that I am interested to buy a flat, My question to SDS person was to send me -

    1 - Floor Plan
    2 - Availabilities of flats to choose.
    3 - Final price.

    once I did not receive the mail, then I wrote to her as reminder (she gave me her email ID when I called her).

    Now I am going through broker to buy a flat in this project as I like the location and floor plan of this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ondabhai
    Probably they sensed that you are not serious. The way you asking this question in a wrong area, I too getting the impression that you are just doing time pass. Do proper research, ask genuine question and people will be more than happy to listen to you.



    Dear ondabhai,

    Not sure from which sense you sensed that I am not serious, I told her that I am interested to buy a flat, My question to SDS person was to send me -

    1 - Floor Plan
    2 - Availabilities of flats to choose.
    3 - Final price.

    once I did not receive the mail, then I wrote to her as reminder (she gave me her email ID when I called her).

    Now I am going through broker to buy a flat in this project as I like the location and floor plan of this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vijaysjha
    Dear ondabhai,

    Not sure from which sense you sensed that I am not serious, I told her that I am interested to buy a flat, My question to SDS person was to send me -

    1 - Floor Plan
    2 - Availabilities of flats to choose.
    3 - Final price.

    once I did not receive the mail, then I wrote to her as reminder (she gave me her email ID when I called her).

    Now I am going through broker to buy a flat in this project as I like the location and floor plan of this project.


    This is Greater Noida thread and you are asking for a Noida project... does it portray something?
    CommentQuote
  • Is anyone aware if NRI Residency in Pari Chowk has been impacted because of the recent court decisions regarding land acquisitions.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newbie2011
    Is anyone aware if NRI Residency in Pari Chowk has been impacted because of the recent court decisions regarding land acquisitions.


    Dear all
    I have booked here a unit of 2200sqft. I think its avilable at very low price, thsi is my investment, I got the price BSP 2400/sqft, now I am happy
    CommentQuote