Last updated: August 18 2017
124 | Posts
29655 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NRI Residency in Pari Chowk

Hi,
    Has anyone here booked a flat in NRI Residency in Pari Chowk, Greater Noida?
    How is your experience? Have you seen the progress of construction?

(I have seen partial discussion on this property in the NRI Residency Sector 45 section, but felt it may be better to start a seperate thread on this to help and inform anyone who is interested)

thanks

Om

Re : NRI Residency in Pari Chowk

Om i will be interested to hear updates on this project. pls post if u come across any updates.
    MM

Comment

Originally posted by ombush View Post
      Hi,
      Has anyone here booked a flat in NRI Residency in Pari Chowk, Greater Noida?
      How is your experience? Have you seen the progress of construction?

(I have seen partial discussion on this property in the NRI Residency Sector 45 section, but felt it may be better to start a seperate thread on this to help and inform anyone who is interested)

thanks

Om

Om,
      I have booked an apartment and I am looking for anyone else who has booked in "NRI Residency". Let me know if you know anyone who has booked here.
      Thanks in advance.

Comment

yes we have booked the flat in nri parichowk

Comment

I suppose this discussion thread is for Omaxe project in GNIDA and not the SDS plots in YEIDA, right?

Omaxe is called NRI city while SDS is called NRI residency.... which discussion is happening here?

Comment

This is for SDS NRI Residency.

Comment

Yamban, I hope you are not confusing this with SDS plots. SDS NRI Residency is in pari chowk. Please check:
              SDS Infratech Private Limited | About Us

Comment

Originally posted by Yamban
                Then the thread title is wrong.... its very-very far from Pari chowk
                Lets clear the confusion.

There are two projects bang on Pari Chowk
                1. Omaxe NRI City - A mixed development with plotted, high rise and commercial. The project is completed and inhabited, probably the best project in entire GN. Current rate is anywhere around 5000 psf

2. SDS NRI Residency, under construction. next to NRI City on EW, opp expo. Current quoted rate is 2400psf.

beside that, there is SDS NRI Residency (High rise) in one of the Noida sector and another SDS NRI City on YEW (plotted development)

There might be few more NRI versions..

Hope this clear the confusions.

Comment

Hi,
                  I am new to this community and interested to buy a flat in NRI residency sec-45, I made a call to SDS but look like they are not keen to sale the flats, they simple don’t give info and say I will send you the email and email does not comes.
                  Can someone update me the construction development?
                  Is it good to invest in NRI Residency sec 45?
                  Not sure why SDS marketing people don’t respond …

Comment

Originally posted by Vijaysjha View Post
                    Hi,
                    I am new to this community and interested to buy a flat in NRI residency sec-45, I made a call to SDS but look like they are not keen to sale the flats, they simple don’t give info and say I will send you the email and email does not comes.
                    Can someone update me the construction development?
                    Is it good to invest in NRI Residency sec 45?
                    Not sure why SDS marketing people don’t respond …
                    Probably they sensed that you are not serious. The way you asking this question in a wrong area, I too getting the impression that you are just doing time pass. Do proper research, ask genuine question and people will be more than happy to listen to you.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X