Collapse

NRI Residency in Pari Chowk

Last updated: August 18 2017
124 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : NRI Residency in Pari Chowk

Go for This project only when one gets Expressway facing units...
    Thanks

Comment

Yes for what, quality or density. Except ATS, Purvanchal or Stellar which other builder delivers quality. Density is debatable. I guess then entire NE is doomed because of numerous fly by night operators.

Originally posted by narana View Post
      Yes. Infact there are several other options which are better than this nri project.

Comment

In a nutshell

Location is simply fantastic spl if you own expressway facing
        appts...its at par with nri city -1 which is best located society of gnoida by all means

Expressway facing unit also reduces the effect of high density a lot..

Quality at delivery will be as per stabdard noida builders....but the issue starts with....after delivery.... Maintenance....
        High density will be pain to maintain ....but then thats stabdard problen with rest also

My 2 main issues is delivery by bsp owned sds group
        And high density which is pushed down the throat by builders in noida and noida extn with no options.... But in GNoida main options are very much there that too rtm and same rates

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
          In a nutshell

Location is simply fantastic spl if you own expressway facing
          appts...its at par with nri city -1 which is best located society of gnoida by all means

Expressway facing unit also reduces the effect of high density a lot..

Quality at delivery will be as per stabdard noida builders....but the issue starts with....after delivery.... Maintenance....
          High density will be pain to maintain ....but then thats stabdard problen with rest also

My 2 main issues is delivery by bsp owned sds group
          And high density which is pushed down the throat by builders in noida and noida extn with no options.... But in GNoida main options are very much there that too rtm and same rates
          zohaib ji .. in my view this project is better than Jaypee Aman ... since its only couple of km away from Aman and at a location (Pari Chowk) which is already inhabited .. what are your views ?

Comment

Why not consider ats paradiso...nri city-1....stellar icon...eldeco low rise...which are rtm...developed...occupied..low density....and at 4200-4300 all incl rate ???

Paying 4000 psf for this is most certainly not recommended

Yes...if u get a rate of sub 3500 all incl. Rate then u MAY consider....now thats not happening due to huge broker presence in this project.

Shubh labh propmart is holding huge inventory... That too best location......so called owner ka cousin hai shubh labh waala.

Comment

And not only jaypee aman.....greater noida main ready to move are 50 timess better than any project in sector 150.....incl. The premium ones....like brys...
              Better buy jaypee GNoida

Comment

I purchased 1215 sq ft flat in nri residency in 2011 for end use, but now I m confused whether to resale it or hold?? Can anyone tell when is the possession date or the project is likely to be completed????

Comment

SDS NRI residency near Pari Chawk.

Hello experts,

I need your help to know about SDS NRI residency near Pari Chawk.
                  I visisted that location and I want to buy a flat in this.
                  But I could not guess about builder repotation, construction quality, builder financial conditions,, possible delays?Why people are selling etc.

I request any expert to throw some light on this.

Thanks

Comment

The project has some occupancy...i guess 50-60 families but what interests me....is the Market complex they are developing

There is a convenience market.....and a bigger commercial block next to it

The location is awesome and most importantly i have not heard of the builder selling the big commercial block....and if he is going for lease only model...then this could be the dark horse of small sized commercials in gnoida

AVJ Heights market is a classic example on how even a small scale commercial success can create a ripple effect for the entire sector

Comment

• Re : NRI Residency in Pari Chowk

The project is just Okay with the possession getting very delayed. The super area increase charges are just one of the tricks SDS is doing like most of the other builders while it has not added even a millimeter to the covered area at all.
                      Last edited by Malvish; August 12 2016, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X