Collapse

NRI Residency in Pari Chowk

Last updated: August 18 2017
124 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : NRI Residency in Pari Chowk

Wait, the first question any costomer asks is to send me the layout plans, pricing details etc via Email, builder sends(all of them have a zip file they just attach and send) that and then user goes serious. so ondaBhai you are suggeting when customer calls he should talk in a very serious tone . I have similar experiences with builders usually its to encourage you to come via broker they are tied up with, or they really don't have anything to sell right now, or this perticular customer care guys really dumb or they are tied up with a particular broker and getting paid.

So please share the question one should ask to prove he is serious about buying in the project when going directly to the builder.

Comment

Dear ondabhai,

Not sure from which sense you sensed that I am not serious, I told her that I am interested to buy a flat, My question to SDS person was to send me -

1 - Floor Plan
      2 - Availabilities of flats to choose.
      3 - Final price.

once I did not receive the mail, then I wrote to her as reminder (she gave me her email ID when I called her).

Now I am going through broker to buy a flat in this project as I like the location and floor plan of this project.
      Last edited by Vijaysjha; March 19 2011, 06:02 AM. Reason: Wrong Name

Comment

Originally posted by ondabhai View Post
        Probably they sensed that you are not serious. The way you asking this question in a wrong area, I too getting the impression that you are just doing time pass. Do proper research, ask genuine question and people will be more than happy to listen to you.

Dear ondabhai,

Not sure from which sense you sensed that I am not serious, I told her that I am interested to buy a flat, My question to SDS person was to send me -

1 - Floor Plan
        3 - Final price.

once I did not receive the mail, then I wrote to her as reminder (she gave me her email ID when I called her).

Now I am going through broker to buy a flat in this project as I like the location and floor plan of this project.

Comment

Originally posted by Vijaysjha View Post
          Dear ondabhai,

1 - Floor Plan
          3 - Final price.

This is Greater Noida thread and you are asking for a Noida project... does it portray something?

Comment

Is anyone aware if NRI Residency in Pari Chowk has been impacted because of the recent court decisions regarding land acquisitions.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2011 View Post
              Is anyone aware if NRI Residency in Pari Chowk has been impacted because of the recent court decisions regarding land acquisitions.
              Dear all
              I have booked here a unit of 2200sqft. I think its avilable at very low price, thsi is my investment, I got the price BSP 2400/sqft, now I am happy

Comment

Originally posted by monanaunihat View Post
                Dear all
                I have booked here a unit of 2200sqft. I think its avilable at very low price, thsi is my investment, I got the price BSP 2400/sqft, now I am happy
                Great and congratulation.

Can you please share on availability on the project?

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2011 View Post
                  No Impact
                  Work is progressing good
                  Thanks

Comment

Expressway facing unites must have been sold out if project is receiving positive response.
                    Thanks

Comment

Congratulations on your buy

The location is By far the BEST in Greater Noida...and will REMAIN THE BEST...there are no ifs and bits AT ALL

Construction is going on smoothly..and pretty decent speed

Company owned by Anand bhai....and is definate risk in case:
                      - BSP Loses in elction 12
                      - BSP is not made a part of coalition in new govt.
                      - The new goverment decides to Take revenge in a big way

But if you think of it...if the New govt. wants to take revenge with BSP in a big way...then Not only SDS...But also Jaypee will be caught in the mess..

So risks are there as in under contr. property.....this project has a diff kind...all in all....

If this project is completed nicely....then you will hold the Best location in Gnoida.

I have seen the view from one of its towers...Its AWESOME !!!!

One side you have Ansal Plots...no high rises....Nri plots on other side....ansal plaza , expo mart and stellar gymkhana opposite and a spectacular view of the pari chowk.

all the best

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X