Hi,
Has anyone here booked a flat in NRI Residency in Pari Chowk, Greater Noida?
How is your experience? Have you seen the progress of construction?

(I have seen partial discussion on this property in the NRI Residency Sector 45 section, but felt it may be better to start a seperate thread on this to help and inform anyone who is interested)

thanks

Om
Read more
113 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by monanaunihat
    Dear all
    I have booked here a unit of 2200sqft. I think its avilable at very low price, thsi is my investment, I got the price BSP 2400/sqft, now I am happy

Great and congratulation.

Can you please share on availability on the project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newbie2011
    Is anyone aware if NRI Residency in Pari Chowk has been impacted because of the recent court decisions regarding land acquisitions.

No Impact
    Work is progressing good
    CommentQuote
  • Expressway facing unites must have been sold out if project is receiving positive response.
    CommentQuote
  • Congratulations on your buy

The location is By far the BEST in Greater Noida...and will REMAIN THE BEST...there are no ifs and bits AT ALL

Construction is going on smoothly..and pretty decent speed

Company owned by Anand bhai....and is definate risk in case:
    - BSP Loses in elction 12
    - BSP is not made a part of coalition in new govt.
    - The new goverment decides to Take revenge in a big way

But if you think of it...if the New govt. wants to take revenge with BSP in a big way...then Not only SDS...But also Jaypee will be caught in the mess..

So risks are there as in under contr. property.....this project has a diff kind...all in all....

If this project is completed nicely....then you will hold the Best location in Gnoida.

I have seen the view from one of its towers...Its AWESOME !!!!

One side you have Ansal Plots...no high rises....Nri plots on other side....ansal plaza , expo mart and stellar gymkhana opposite and a spectacular view of the pari chowk.

all the best
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ondabhai
    Great and congratulation.

Can you please share on availability on the project?

Thanks bro, there is very few availibilty. bcz i pressurise my broker to bring lower inventry then he made available 12- 13th floor, He had good connect and resource with this builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks buddy,

Do you have layout plan of the project, with the towers clearly market along with floors like G+17?

Do you have floor plan of the bigger flats, specially the 1400 sq and 2200 sq one?

Appreciate if anyone can upload here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ondabhai
    Thanks buddy,

Do you have layout plan of the project, with the towers clearly market along with floors like G+17?

Do you have floor plan of the bigger flats, specially the 1400 sq and 2200 sq one?

Appreciate if anyone can upload here.

Plans are available on the site but picture quality is not very clear. Also anti-virus on PC is giving some warnings when I visit the site. Looks like the website is infected with some trojan. So be alert.

http://www.sdsinfra.com/images/layout-plan.jpg

SDS Infratech Private Limited | Floor Plan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    Plans are available on the site but picture quality is not very clear. Also anti-virus on PC is giving some warnings when I visit the site. Looks like the website is infected with some trojan. So be alert.

http://www.sdsinfra.com/images/layout-plan.jpg

SDS Infratech Private Limited | Floor Plan

Thanks Punjabibhai, I have seen that site.

I need to have more details such as Tower numbering, flat numbering so that I can clearly know which particular flat to target. Not yet decided but can talk!!
    CommentQuote
  • What are the current going rates in NRI residecy at Pari Chowk.:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bhartiya
    What are the current going rates in NRI residecy at Pari Chowk.:bab (38):

Brokers on 99acres are quoting Rs 2500 psf.

Price & Payment Plan - NRI Residency at Pari Chowk, Greater Noida - Earth Realtors Greater Noida Residential Property Buy - Earth Realtors Apartment Flat House

There must be some broker discounts also. Please note the additional charges as they are very less compared with what is being charged by builders in Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    Brokers on 99acres are quoting Rs 2500 psf.

Price & Payment Plan - NRI Residency at Pari Chowk, Greater Noida - Earth Realtors Greater Noida Residential Property Buy - Earth Realtors Apartment Flat House

There must be some broker discounts also. Please note the additional charges as they are very less compared with what is being charged by builders in Noida.

Even their own website quotes 2500. The price quoted on website can not be trusted. Sometime that can be too old and never updated or it is their wish price. It can happen both way.

My principle is, never talk about price at the beginning. Settle everything else and then talk about price. By that time, both side get some level of comfort feeling and both sides understand that both sides are serious.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Punjabi bhai & onda bhai ,

How big is the Owner/Builder risk for the future of the property

Any other RTM/ nearing final custruction property in mind ? Or sectors where we can take a plot in 50-55L
    :bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bhartiya
    Thanks Punjabi bhai & onda bhai ,

How big is the Owner/Builder risk for the future of the property -- Additional risk is there and hence the project still has availability. High risk high gain!

Any other RTM/ nearing final custruction property in mind ? Or sectors where we can take a plot in 50-55L

Check the great thread by AverageJoe in Noida section. You will get all your answers there.
    :bab (6):

Also look at AamAadmi's thread on Greater Noida... it is visual pleasure.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks

Thanks onda bhai :)

Actually have seen the thread by AA on Gnoida. That was the reason for my change from expressway to GN . It is indeed really good.:bab (6):
    I also got to know about Kissan quota plots in sector chi5 .

any takes on that for the future.
    :):)
    CommentQuote
  • Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi monanaunihat,

I am interested to buy a 3 or 4 BHK in this project. I spoke to dealer and he gave me the price of 2990/sqft (all incl). and when I asked about the 3 BHK then he told that he can come down a little bit.
    I would like to know from you that whats the best price to buy a 3/4 BHK at this point of time.

Please advice.

Originally Posted by monanaunihat
    Dear all
    I have booked here a unit of 2200sqft. I think its avilable at very low price, thsi is my investment, I got the price BSP 2400/sqft, now I am happy
    CommentQuote