Hi,
Has anyone here booked a flat in NRI Residency in Pari Chowk, Greater Noida?
How is your experience? Have you seen the progress of construction?

(I have seen partial discussion on this property in the NRI Residency Sector 45 section, but felt it may be better to start a seperate thread on this to help and inform anyone who is interested)

thanks

Om
Read more
113 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The builder is not accepting the cash down payment and only CLP is available..........Seems very strange to me. Anyone have any idea??? Also, distance between the towers looks to be less. I afraid once completed it may look like a high density project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek
    The builder is not accepting the cash down payment and only CLP is available..........Seems very strange to me. Anyone have any idea??? Also, distance between the towers looks to be less. I afraid once completed it may look like a high density project.

Abhishek

Rates look good comparing rates of expressway projects like Aman.
    I do agree project is of high density unlike other projects delivered in Gr Noida. But still is better than those coming up now. Even in gr noida also now new projects are coming up with high density. Low density projects are bygone.
    CommentQuote
    The builder is not accepting the cash down payment and only CLP is available..........Seems very strange to me. Anyone have any idea??? Also, distance between the towers looks to be less. I afraid once completed it may look like a high density project.

Not accepting down payment is a good sign for me. It simply means the builder is having no cash flow issue .... unlike most of the big builders this days.

Secondly, their construction is at advanced stage now and more than 50% payment is already due in CLP. It does not make any sense to give down payment discount now.

Regarding distance between towers, you may choose outside facing flats and you will get complete unblocked views. Choose your flat correctly, as simple as that.
    CommentQuote
  • PLEASE ADVICE.........I hold a plot (purely investment) in Gr noida. Size is small (90 sqm) & I have taken it in 2009 21000/sqm and now the price is around 33000/sqm. But now I am thinking to invest in NRI Residancy project (unit 1135 sqft). It will be for investment purpose OR I may think to live there also once this project get completed (as the location is TOP CLASS).
    Please advice shall I wait till completion of NRI project or shall I book right away by selling off my plot???? The evident fact is that in Gnoida land give better appreciation than flat but coz of the fact of the location of this NRI project, it might happen that by the time NRI project get completed rate may jump significantly . Sr. members please advice!!!!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Recently bought a flat in NRI residency. The location is amazing...i guess the day metro work will start, prices for this particular project should shoot up. This will indeed be the prime location of GN.
    CommentQuote
  • No doubt....about location.......its simply superb!!!!BTW what size & at what rates you booked the flat??? Is it for your own use or for investment???
    CommentQuote
    No doubt....about location.......its simply superb!!!!BTW what size & at what rates you booked the flat??? Is it for your own use or for investment???

Abhi Bro

Location is undoubtedly prime, only apprehension is drain on one side.
    do you know where exactly the main entry gate is of this project.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Cookie, I know this drain is one of the concern for this project........but I believe people are "making a mountain out of molehill" here. I mean even in many sectors of NOIDA, one can find the stinky drain flowing along their home also. BUT I wonder if that had any effect on the price/life of their home/flat. Furthermore, I guess this NAALA doesn't emit stinky smell that one is forced to intake in Noida's Naalas. This is my pov, can't say more about this.
    The main entry gate is located around 400 meter after NRI City entry, very close to the temple.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, i bought at 2400/- + other charges. I guess i got this price when the builder MRP was 2500/- and now this MRP has moved up to 2700/-

This flat is primarily for investment and my horizon is next 3 yrs to start with.

Honestly, drain is not a concern at all. This is a canal..it is suppose to transport water. To validate it, i went to the canal and stood there out of my car...doesnt stink at all. Also i am told by 2 sources that contract to cover these canals has already been initiated.

There are 2 flip sides in this project beside many good things -

1. Density of the project (which is actually at par with other projects of such stature)
    2. Builder credibility is yet to be proved.

keeping my fingers crossed...the only reason why this project should be sought after ..is its location...especially when you have metro station stone throw from society....and society itself is in the midst of some really amazing landmarks.

let me know if thr r any other views!

Vineet Chhabra
    CommentQuote
  • Query

All,

I have booked a 1135 Sqft unit in H block at NRI Resedency at pari chowk, GN.
    Can any one tell me is this project on high risk as BJP blammed on Mayavati's brother that black mony is used in his projects and NRI resedency is one of them.

Please reply.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • There is a difference between DRAIN, NALLAH and CANAL.

The point of concern here is not a stinky black nullah, it is a small canal (called Lohia Rivelet) with clean water flowing. It is amazing to see people commenting on something that they never visited and seen on their own eyes.

Anyway, that canal is on one side of the project.
    CommentQuote
  • I saw this project from outside when i missed a turn on expressway and reached pari chowk to take U turn to go back. Location is awesome and unlike jungle expressway sectors of noida jo na ke na ghaat ke...na noida ke na greater noida ke...., this is proper city sector. Many people are saying they dont care about public transport, malls, hospitals, etc but they are so wrong. Driving 20kms from noida expressway sectors to noida.. up and down to buy a shirt is going to be painful. Is sector main kam se kam gnoida ke mall, hospital, school to paas hain..I saw ansal plaza is just oposite this, even though i heard its not good mall but still kucch to hoga !!
    CommentQuote
  • i Agree..the project is being constructed in full swing. The location is livable from day 1 of handover. There are malls, hospitals, schools and good roads just outside the premises...other good thing i like about this project is that it has modular kitchen, wardrobes and some basic electrical furnishing included like fans and decorative lights (not too sure of the quality though..) The price now stands at 2900/- BSP. Since the builder is new, need to watch out for the quality....BTW malls are picking up in this area...ansal plaza is seeing better footfall...once metro work is initiated, i expect the prices to take a further hike as the project gate almost touches the proposed metro station at pari chowk. Considering the location, this place should get maximum hike with any appreciation in GN region.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes construction going in really at great pace. in tower A and B 16th floor slab is being casted. I have uploaded some pics at facebook for current construction update. search for NRI residency pari chowk in facebook groups.
    CommentQuote
  • any updates on the progress? Also i wanted to check that behind NRI residency (back side) how tall are NRI city apartments? would it block the view of NRI residency apartments? as i have bought a flat on the back side.
    CommentQuote