Hi,
Has anyone here booked a flat in NRI Residency in Pari Chowk, Greater Noida?
How is your experience? Have you seen the progress of construction?

(I have seen partial discussion on this property in the NRI Residency Sector 45 section, but felt it may be better to start a seperate thread on this to help and inform anyone who is interested)

thanks

Om
Read more
113 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    work is going on... three towers are ready and its external plaster going on.

r u sure, i hardly see anylabour on the site

regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    r u sure, i hardly see anylabour on the site

regards
    sids

100 % sure.....
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All,
    - What is the current price psft in NRI residency Greater Noida near Pari Chowk??
    - When is the possession expected??
    - How many total towers and upto what floors??

Early response is appreciated.
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Long time no action ...
    CommentQuote
  • Construction is ongoing at very fast pace.
    CommentQuote
  • what is current resale rate of sds nri residency project??? whether its a good decision to invest in this project nw?
    CommentQuote
  • WRONG INFO....

Project work is VERY SLOW

They have made some changes in their Plan

Check with builder

Quality used in consturction and execution till now can be best termed as ''Average''
    CommentQuote
  • what is current resale rate of sds nri residency project??? whether its a good decision to invest in this project nw?
    CommentQuote
  • Best location......Faaltu builderdont waste ur time or money in this projectIts best suited for its existing buyers90% picked by brokers sitting in Alpha commercial belt....who will eventually rent it out to students of Greater noidaOr Sell it at premium when its nearing completionBuilder is Absolute crap...
    CommentQuote
  • Work is going on at good pace. I visited the site on last sunday. For more info see NRI residency pari chowk fb grp.
    CommentQuote
  • kya rate hoga - Resale wala
    Koi batao to yaar....

also need more advise as investment
    CommentQuote
  • resale rates are anything between 3800 - 4200 psft AI
    CommentQuote
  • Location is quite good...

Always thought of inquiring the rates...but never got chance

What would be the Resale rates???
    CommentQuote
  • Hi..i own a flat in NRI Residency, Pari Chowk.

My observation so far -

- Great Location. The prices have moved quickly and so is the progress / Development (u will see this strong relationship for all good locations).
    - Developed area with many important landmarks just outside the society
    - Flats layout is pretty good while society layout could hve been better.

Though i have personally heard so much about the builders bad reputation...In no way i found any unprofessional behaviour by the SDS team. Ultimately it seems that bad reputation is just a perceived notion since it is not creating any issues for the end users so far.

So far i am quiet satisfied with the way this project is shaping up and i am hopeful that this will be a good place to stay / invest especially if Metro reaches till pari chowk. The metro station is planned just outside the society gate.

This is my personal opinion and in no way i am trying to put anyones thoughts or experiences below mine.

Regards / Vineet
    CommentQuote
  • The location is very prime, buildings at Omaxe are complete, Mall in front operational, structure of the project also progressing well.

We were told that they had constructed the corner tower for embassy staff members. Can anyone confirm this. The tower in question is on extreme right corner as you enter the complex.
    CommentQuote