Hi,
Has anyone here booked a flat in NRI Residency in Pari Chowk, Greater Noida?
How is your experience? Have you seen the progress of construction?

(I have seen partial discussion on this property in the NRI Residency Sector 45 section, but felt it may be better to start a seperate thread on this to help and inform anyone who is interested)

thanks

Om
Read more
113 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes tower G is for embassy, it has mix size flats, e.g. you can find 1330 sqrft flat and also some big flats 2000+ sqrft size in the same tower.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks, we were also told that this tower is not for sale to general public and entire tower is meant for the embassy staff only.
    CommentQuote
  • May be. You can go and talk with SDS guys directly at the project site, he will confirm this.
    CommentQuote
  • hi kindly confirm what is the current price as I m willing to buy 2200 sw ft flat . I m getting 4200 all inclusive is it good?. and when is possession as I followed some comments and seen that since 2011 every one is saying counstruction is complete 75-80% then why possession is not handed over yet? pls show some light on this as I m not a investor I will b buying to live in their..........pls help
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bsingh1101
    May be. You can go and talk with SDS guys directly at the project site, he will confirm this.

hi kindly confirm what is the current price as I m willing to buy 2200 sq ft flat . I m getting 4200 all inclusive is it good?. and when is possession as I followed some comments and seen that since 2011 every one is saying counstruction is complete 75-80% then why possession is not handed over yet? pls show some light on this as I m not a investor I will b buying to live in their..........pls help
    CommentQuote
  • Completely avoid this project for end use....quality is average and dense...and chor builder.

At 4200 all incl. You are being lootEd

If u want 2200 sq.ft flat at 4200 psf..why not go to omaxd nri city next door facibg golf course...or Ats paradiso or silver city or stellar icon.....thess are fully rtm...mostly occupied....and least dense societies of NCR...and rates are SAME !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Completely avoid this project for end use....quality is average and dense...and chor builder.

If u want 2200 sq.ft flat at 4200 psf..why not go to omaxd nri city next door facibg golf course...or Ats paradiso or silver city or stellar icon.....thess are fully rtm...mostly occupied....and least dense societies of NCR...and rates are SAME !!

I agree with Zohaib.
    4200 for this project is insane. If you could bring rates to 3600-3800, it could be good deal.

Having said that, you should accept the fact that it's very dense project and poorly designed . Daylight doesn't reach closed and packed corridors.

Only thing positive about this project is the location.

Please do thorough research before you zero in on this one.. Daylight doesn't reach closed and packed corridors.

Only thing positive about this project is the location.

Please do thorough research before you zero in on this one.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree that the project is dense, but on what factors did you conclude that the builder is chor and quality is average. Unlike other builders in NCR they only offer CLP and raise the demand as per the construction schedule. The project is delayed by more than a year, but how many projects have been delivered in Noida since 2012. In your posts almost 1-1.5 years back you said all good things about this project, except the BSP link. What has caused a change in your stance now ?

Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Completely avoid this project for end use....quality is average and dense...and chor builder.

CommentQuote
  • Infact i was the first one to tell everyone that SDS is a bogus company run actually by mayawati brother anand Kumar and one should be careful about it. The location is ultimate.... I always maintained.

In fact i adviced people to buy in noida and wait for this project to be ready...and if they like the end product....sell in noida and buy here.

This is one of dozens of bogus companies floated by anand kumar....

Quality.....do visit the site with a civil engineer...he will tell u
    CommentQuote
  • What should a person do if he is already invested in this project and has already made 75%-80% payment ? Stay invested or Bail out.

Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Infact i was the first one to tell everyone that SDS is a bogus company run actually by mayawati brother anand Kumar and one should be careful about it. The location is ultimate.... I always maintained.

In fact i adviced people to buy in noida and wait for this project to be ready...and if they like the end product....sell in noida and buy here.

This is one of dozens of bogus companies floated by anand kumar....

Quality.....do visit the site with a civil engineer...he will tell u
    CommentQuote
  • End user....sell and buy in rtm low density projects in city

Investor..... Sell and buy a plot in good plot sector around pari chowk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newbie2011
    I agree that the project is dense, but on what factors did you conclude that the builder is chor and quality is average. Unlike other builders in NCR they only offer CLP and raise the demand as per the construction schedule. The project is delayed by more than a year, but how many projects have been delivered in Noida since 2012. In your posts almost 1-1.5 years back you said all good things about this project, except the BSP link. What has caused a change in your stance now ?

I daily see this project enroute , and its an eye sore , bang at the entry of Greater Noida.
    Just looking at it gives a "GHUTAN TYPE' Feeling...Claustophobic may be a right word with wrong spelling....
    Parsavnath Panorama is much better...Ofcourse other NRI, ATS, Silvercity are far far better. Unitech is also low density RTM and cheaper..
    CommentQuote
  • Do you think the quality is worse or density as compared to Parsavnath Panorama. I agree rest of the options are better ?

Originally Posted by narana
    I daily see this project enroute , and its an eye sore , bang at the entry of Greater Noida.
    Just looking at it gives a "GHUTAN TYPE' Feeling...Claustophobic may be a right word with wrong spelling....
    Parsavnath Panorama is much better...Ofcourse other NRI, ATS, Silvercity are far far better. Unitech is also low density RTM and cheaper..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newbie2011
    Do you think the quality is worse or density as compared to Parsavnath Panorama. I agree rest of the options are better ?

Yes. Infact there are several other options which are better than this nri project.
    CommentQuote
  • Go for This project only when one gets Expressway facing units...
    CommentQuote