NRI Residency in Pari Chowk

Last updated: August 18 2017
124 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : NRI Residency in Pari Chowk

Originally posted by gharondabhai View Post
    I guess the main issue is ownership of the builder ... if BMW loses then this project might be dragged into controversy .. how long the controversy will drag is beyond anyone's guess.

If anyone is interested in this project at this stage then the BEST time to buy is when there is a clear indication that BMW is forming the next Gov.... or else during RTM.

Ab tera kya hoga kaliya?

Before concluding immediately, I guess it will take 6 months minimally to see a clear future of any SDS project.

There are two school of thoughts, some says, you must read the first warning signal and some lets the situation unfold completely before jumping and never react based on initial hype or panics.

SDS Infra YEW NRI City Plotted development is definitely a gone case for long time, however, both the NRI Residencies in Noida and GN may be salvaged.

If it was an ordinary builder, then there was no doubt of salvage but since this builder is a special case ... salvage is also questionable as the stake is not that important to the builder!!

People with faint heart may burn their finger but iron hearted with reasonable risk appetite may make a killing in GN NRI Residency..... the location is undoubtedly superb and price is very reasonable for such a location!!

If there is any distress sale, I would love to take a risk ..)

Comment

According to Builder they have stopped the fresh BOOKINGS & also they are going to raise the price by 3100/sqft (increase of 200) by 1st April. Though resale inventory is available at 2900/sqft (all incl) in few floors.

Builder is claiming to give the possession by March-April 2013

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek View Post
        According to Builder they have stopped the fresh BOOKINGS & also they are going to raise the price by 3100/sqft (increase of 200) by 1st April. Though resale inventory is available at 2900/sqft (all incl) in few floors.

Builder claims seems very likely at least for 1st phase towers.
        Thanks

Comment

agree...a bit of risk..if this project salvages...may turn out to be gold for buyers...it is an outstanding location in greater noida....i am invested since last 6 months and this is gonna be my long term investment.

Comment

A small correction...........Actually 2900/sqft is BSP and all incl rate is around 3400

I am sure that 50% of the buyers in this project are purely investors.

Originally posted by abhishek View Post
            Though resale inventory is available at 2900/sqft (all incl) in few floors.

Comment

Hi Friends,
              I am new member of this forum. I have booked an unit in Tower-H (1135 sqft) at NRI residency, Pari Chowk, Greater Noida.
              Can any one visited the site recently? If yes then please let me know how many floors have constructed so far in Tower H?
              Also what is the current resale value of 1135 sqft unit?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
              Avnish

Comment

construction is going on at nice pace, inner work like tiles, POP has started in first fiew towers, outer plaster in tower A and B is started. First phase possession in being claimed in first quater of 2013. First phase will include tower A,B,C,D,E and J. For further updates and for pics you can search FB for Nri Residency pari chowk

Comment

Hi Guys,
                  I have visited the site NRI residency@Pari Chowk on Last Monday dated Aug20,2012.
                  In tower H, 3 floors has been constructed so far... also I saw there that one badroom has detroyed in 3rd unit flats of tower H due to some legal issues and hence this unit is going to develop with new structure...
                  If any one of you have the new structure then please share it

Regards,
                  Avnish

Comment

Construction seems stalled at NRI Residency

I have visited their site several times in the past few months, but haven't seen any major progress in the construction, looks like the construction has stalled and the company employees have not been able to provide any convinving reply regarding the construction slowdown. This is discouraging for me as an existing customer and shows an exteme lack of business ethics.

Comment

any updates on NRI residency GN ..how much work have completed can anybody post some latest pics..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X