Hi,
Has anyone here booked a flat in NRI Residency in Pari Chowk, Greater Noida?
How is your experience? Have you seen the progress of construction?

(I have seen partial discussion on this property in the NRI Residency Sector 45 section, but felt it may be better to start a seperate thread on this to help and inform anyone who is interested)

thanks

Om
Read more
Reply
113 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes for what, quality or density. Except ATS, Purvanchal or Stellar which other builder delivers quality. Density is debatable. I guess then entire NE is doomed because of numerous fly by night operators.

    Originally Posted by narana
    Yes. Infact there are several other options which are better than this nri project.
    CommentQuote
  • In a nutshell

    Location is simply fantastic spl if you own expressway facing
    appts...its at par with nri city -1 which is best located society of gnoida by all means

    Expressway facing unit also reduces the effect of high density a lot..

    Quality at delivery will be as per stabdard noida builders....but the issue starts with....after delivery.... Maintenance....
    High density will be pain to maintain ....but then thats stabdard problen with rest also

    My 2 main issues is delivery by bsp owned sds group
    And high density which is pushed down the throat by builders in noida and noida extn with no options.... But in GNoida main options are very much there that too rtm and same rates
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    In a nutshell

    Location is simply fantastic spl if you own expressway facing
    appts...its at par with nri city -1 which is best located society of gnoida by all means

    Expressway facing unit also reduces the effect of high density a lot..

    Quality at delivery will be as per stabdard noida builders....but the issue starts with....after delivery.... Maintenance....
    High density will be pain to maintain ....but then thats stabdard problen with rest also

    My 2 main issues is delivery by bsp owned sds group
    And high density which is pushed down the throat by builders in noida and noida extn with no options.... But in GNoida main options are very much there that too rtm and same rates


    zohaib ji .. in my view this project is better than Jaypee Aman ... since its only couple of km away from Aman and at a location (Pari Chowk) which is already inhabited .. what are your views ?
    CommentQuote
  • Why not consider ats paradiso...nri city-1....stellar icon...eldeco low rise...which are rtm...developed...occupied..low density....and at 4200-4300 all incl rate ???

    Paying 4000 psf for this is most certainly not recommended

    Yes...if u get a rate of sub 3500 all incl. Rate then u MAY consider....now thats not happening due to huge broker presence in this project.

    Shubh labh propmart is holding huge inventory... That too best location......so called owner ka cousin hai shubh labh waala.
    CommentQuote
  • And not only jaypee aman.....greater noida main ready to move are 50 timess better than any project in sector 150.....incl. The premium ones....like brys...
    Better buy jaypee GNoida
    CommentQuote
  • I purchased 1215 sq ft flat in nri residency in 2011 for end use, but now I m confused whether to resale it or hold?? Can anyone tell when is the possession date or the project is likely to be completed????
    CommentQuote
  • SDS NRI residency near Pari Chawk.

    Hello experts,

    I need your help to know about SDS NRI residency near Pari Chawk.
    I visisted that location and I want to buy a flat in this.
    But I could not guess about builder repotation, construction quality, builder financial conditions,, possible delays?Why people are selling etc.

    I request any expert to throw some light on this.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • The project has some occupancy...i guess 50-60 families but what interests me....is the Market complex they are developing

    There is a convenience market.....and a bigger commercial block next to it

    The location is awesome and most importantly i have not heard of the builder selling the big commercial block....and if he is going for lease only model...then this could be the dark horse of small sized commercials in gnoida

    AVJ Heights market is a classic example on how even a small scale commercial success can create a ripple effect for the entire sector
    CommentQuote
  • The project is just Okay with the possession getting very delayed. The super area increase charges are just one of the tricks SDS is doing like most of the other builders while it has not added even a millimeter to the covered area at all.
    CommentQuote
  • Do not invest in this project, go with something that is fully constructed with people living there. I bought a flat in January, 2011 and builder is yet to give a firm commitment on the completion date. Zohaib2012 rightly said buy a plot and construct on your own. That will be the best investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Another Info i recd abt this project

    There are 5-6 temples operational right opposite the main gate of this project

    Expect..lot of cars etc parked in that belt, use of loudspeakers, lot of small stalls around and crowding in near future...

    I would state this as "info" as for some it will be positive and for some negative
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Another Info i recd abt this project

    There are 5-6 temples operational right opposite the main gate of this project

    Expect..lot of cars etc parked in that belt, use of loudspeakers, lot of small stalls around and crowding in near future...

    I would state this as "info" as for some it will be positive and for some negative



    It's just one temple, almost hundred year old, recently renovated by locals.
    No whole day styled loudspeakers are there. It's not a commercial kind of religious place.

    In fact developing as temple with gardens.
    And temples do far more silent prayers, than others.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    zohaib ji .. in my view this project is better than Jaypee Aman ... since its only couple of km away from Aman and at a location (Pari Chowk) which is already inhabited .. what are your views ?



    Jaypee Aman will be good only by 2025.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anujshukla
    I agree with Zohaib.
    4200 for this project is insane. If you could bring rates to 3600-3800, it could be good deal.

    Having said that, you should accept the fact that it's very dense project and poorly designed . Daylight doesn't reach closed and packed corridors.

    Only thing positive about this project is the location.

    Please do thorough research before you zero in on this one.


    Buy plot in NSG black cat, or NTPC anandam, built 3 Royal floors.


    Buy plot in NSG black cat, or NTPC anandam, built 3 Royal floors.


    Buy plot in NSG black cat, or NTPC anandam, built 3 Royal floors.


    Buy plot in NSG black cat, or NTPC anandam, built 3 Royal floors.
    CommentQuote
  • This project could be a decent investment only if their is a visibility on the possession.
    CommentQuote