Collapse

NRI Residency in Pari Chowk

Last updated: August 18 2017
124 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : NRI Residency in Pari Chowk

Work is going on at good pace. I visited the site on last sunday. For more info see NRI residency pari chowk fb grp.

Comment

kya rate hoga - Resale wala
      Koi batao to yaar....

also need more advise as investment

Comment

resale rates are anything between 3800 - 4200 psft AI

Comment

Location is quite good...

Always thought of inquiring the rates...but never got chance

What would be the Resale rates???

Comment

Hi..i own a flat in NRI Residency, Pari Chowk.

My observation so far -

- Great Location. The prices have moved quickly and so is the progress / Development (u will see this strong relationship for all good locations).
            - Developed area with many important landmarks just outside the society
            - Flats layout is pretty good while society layout could hve been better.

Though i have personally heard so much about the builders bad reputation...In no way i found any unprofessional behaviour by the SDS team. Ultimately it seems that bad reputation is just a perceived notion since it is not creating any issues for the end users so far.

So far i am quiet satisfied with the way this project is shaping up and i am hopeful that this will be a good place to stay / invest especially if Metro reaches till pari chowk. The metro station is planned just outside the society gate.

This is my personal opinion and in no way i am trying to put anyones thoughts or experiences below mine.

Regards / Vineet

Comment

The location is very prime, buildings at Omaxe are complete, Mall in front operational, structure of the project also progressing well.

We were told that they had constructed the corner tower for embassy staff members. Can anyone confirm this. The tower in question is on extreme right corner as you enter the complex.

Comment

Yes tower G is for embassy, it has mix size flats, e.g. you can find 1330 sqrft flat and also some big flats 2000+ sqrft size in the same tower.

Comment

Thanks, we were also told that this tower is not for sale to general public and entire tower is meant for the embassy staff only.

Comment

May be. You can go and talk with SDS guys directly at the project site, he will confirm this.

Comment

hi kindly confirm what is the current price as I m willing to buy 2200 sw ft flat . I m getting 4200 all inclusive is it good?. and when is possession as I followed some comments and seen that since 2011 every one is saying counstruction is complete 75-80% then why possession is not handed over yet? pls show some light on this as I m not a investor I will b buying to live in their..........pls help

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X