Last updated: September 30 2017
5 | Posts
1146 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victory One Amara Vs Nirala Aspire Greater Noida

Hi All,

I am new to this forum but I have heard a lot about this forum, so I would like to be part of this platform, now am coming to my question, I am looking for 3bhk flat in NOida extension and I have shortlisted following projects.

VictoryOne Amara - cost 48lacs approx all (1350sq ft) inclusive(service charge and registry excluded)

Nirala Aspire - cost 47 lacs approx all inclusive (1365 sq ft) (service charge and registry excluded )

Victory one will give furnished flat and Nirala aspire will give raw flats. So am confused between these two projects. Please guide me which one is better option in terms of construction quality.

Regards.
    Last edited March 13 2016, 12:45 PM.

Re : Victory One Amara Vs Nirala Aspire Greater Noida

Have you decided anything? I'm also looking to book a flat in victoryone amara. Tower B.
    If you have already booked, let's connect.

Comment

• supriya.javaji
      supriya.javaji commented
      Editing a comment
      hey even i booked the flat in Victory one amara block C, can we share the number ? lets connect, dont know when they will offer possession.

Originally posted by prashant7sep View Post
    Have you decided anything? I'm also looking to book a flat in victoryone amara. Tower B.
    If you have already booked, let's connect.
    Location wise Nirala is good as compared to Victory one. Victory one is extremelt at the end of that residential section. But for phase one of Nirala aspire, there is problem with proper sunlight. All the units facing south east are blocked by either its own tower or by other projects tower.

Check for the units that you are getting and then decide.

Comment

Hello Buyer for Victory One please don't go with this builder as he has cheated all buyers of victory one central customers by sending false final demand letters which is more than double of what was mentioned in initial agreement. Like club house was optional while booking while sending lette they charged 2 lacs many more charges like thi has made this process very hard for all of us. if you want more infor we can provide all documents.

Comment

Tags: NULL
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X