Last year Greater Noida Athority had launched a scheme to sell plots in sector 3. Is sector 3 in Noida Extension? If yes, does anyone want to sell his/her plot? Any idea about rates?
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes sector 3 in Noida Extension just opposite to sec 1(eco village)
    now rate above 25 k per meter
    these plot sale on POA ,register after 1and half year
    means no loan for that plots

Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Last year Greater Noida Athority had launched a scheme to sell plots in sector 3. Is sector 3 in Noida Extension? If yes, does anyone want to sell his/her plot? Any idea about rates?
    CommentQuote
  • I have tried twice for plots of Noida and once of Gnida but not succeeded, hence i do not intend to spend time and money now:)
    CommentQuote
  • I visited Sector 3 greater noida and met a family which has recently shifted there. They bought in resale just before demonitisation, a south facing 120 SQM built up house for Rs. 60 lakh plus registry expenses separate. A few families (4-5) have already shifted. This area once gets habitated will see uprise.
    Going by the price, if you remove construction cost (GNIDA quality construction cost max Rs. 15 lakh), the plot costs Rs. around 45 lakh depending upon location. Since end users are there now, demonitisation impact will be minimul although it cant be completely ruled out. Guys I think this is the time to hold on your investments, my personal view you will get good prices in coming period.
    CommentQuote
  • How much will these plots cost us?
    CommentQuote
  • My plot is in sector 3 and its facing 24 mt road under a XT001 sceem. Do anyone know what commercial activity autority is allowing for the residential plots facing 24mt road.
    CommentQuote
  • IMO No commerical activity for residential plots.

I just got the registry done for my sector 03 200 sq mt plot. The price are now at the lowest. If the price don't improve it's a net loss from next year in terms of returns.
    CommentQuote
  • Pls use this thread for G.Noida west plots discussion

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...ida-west-plots
    CommentQuote