Last updated: July 7 2021
18 | Posts
4549 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFOWO Raksha Addela in Gaur City 2, Greater Noida West

Hi All,

Please provide me information regarding the project Raksha Addela of AFOWO in Gaur City 2. They are providing the 2 & 3 BHK flats at very lucrative prices as compared to Gaur City.
    Last edited May 9 2017, 12:12 PM.

Re : AFOWO Raksha Addela in Gaur City 2, Greater Noida West

After seeing many project in the same area, I zeroed down on Raksha Addela because it reasonably priced and the location is Very good. Moreover it is project of AFOWO , a society Known for delivery quality project on time. I recommend to anyone wants to own good property.
    Last edited May 11 2016, 06:33 PM. Reason: Spell Mistake

Comment

Originally posted by Ajeet Singh View Post
      After seeing many project in the same area, eye zeroed down on Raksha Addela because it reasonably prized and the location is Very good. Moreover it is project of AFOWO , a society Known for delivery quality project on time. I recommend to anyone wants to own good property.

Hi Ajit,

Can you please let me know some details about this project.
      whats all inclusive deal for 10th floor and quality/and location pros n cons?

I am looking for 2Bhk (no study room) for end use ready for possession by Dec 2017.

Comment

Raksha Addella and afowo is fraud..take back ur money or else face consequences..don't get fooled by them..lot of people have lost there money by investing in their Ponzi scheme

Comment

Originally posted by AKMALIK View Post
          Hi Ajit,

Can you please let me know some details about this project.
          whats all inclusive deal for 10th floor and quality/and location pros n cons?

I am looking for 2Bhk (no study room) for end use ready for possession by Dec 2017.
          You may contact the society at their office. As I have booked a unit, I believe that they offer no deals and it is not like brokers.

All I can say as per my experience is that the project is good.

Comment

• Dk131991
            Dk131991 commented
            Editing a comment
            So, have you booked an unit at Raksha Addela?

I purchased in Gurgaon Scheme and one in Raksha Addela as well. Project progress is good and you can invest no doubts.

Comment

I booked a unit in “Raksha Towers” Sector 1, Greater Noida West in 2015 for my son. On being impressed by the construction quality of this project, I booked a unit for my daughter in the new project of AFOWO 'Raksha Addela'. I think that AFOWO's projects provide true value for money.

Comment

Do you know, if they are offering the units non-defense buyers. How is their construction quality? I think there is a proposed metro route on Sector 2 of Noida Extension, please suggest ! Do you guys think that the bridge over the Hindon will connect direct to Sec 78 metro?
              Last edited September 7 2016, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by genkhatri View Post
                I booked a unit in “Raksha Towers” Sector 1, Greater Noida West in 2015 for my son. On being impressed by the construction quality of this project, I booked a unit for my daughter in the new project of AFOWO 'Raksha Addela'. I think that AFOWO's projects provide true value for money.
                Hi genkhatri, Since you have booked in this project, must be a while ..are you satisfied with the progress ? I really appreciate your response in advance. Thanks a lot !

Comment

Originally posted by rajeshverma View Post
                  Raksha Addella and afowo is fraud..take back ur money or else face consequences..don't get fooled by them..lot of people have lost there money by investing in their Ponzi scheme
                  why do you think so ? do you have any reason to say so ! ...justify that ...OR are you a one unhappy property dealer (aka investor) ?
                  Last edited September 13 2016, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Tags: None
                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X