Any idea about the new project of Mahagun MyWoods at Noida Extn. Is it worth to buy?
Is it true that, Mahagun MyWoods is near the sewage plant?

Moderator's Note

Mahagun Mywoods is a residential development by Mahagun Group, located at Plot No-GH-04, Sector-16C, Greater Noida West. It has a thoughtful design and is well equipped with all the modern day amenities as well as basic facilities.The project offers spacious and skillfully designed 2BHK, 2BHK + Study, 3BHK and 4BHK flats.The project is well equipped with all modern amenities and 24X7 security service to facilitate the needs of the residents.

Project Details
Area: 60 acres
Number of Units: 4964

FEATURES
> Near to Noida City Centre Metro Station
> 15 Minutes Drive to Fortis Hospital
> Well connected to NH 24
Read more
2526 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Pradyot Bhai... yai kuch jayada mehenga nahi hai kaya....

Noida Extension mai kaya yai rate chal rehai hain
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai I have no idea

Maine to All Inclusive 1735 for Arihant, 1890 for Steller, and 2325 for Vedantam ke rate per book kiya hai. rate bar rahe hai to achcha hai. kaash next year tak 5000 cross kar jaye. 1735 for Arihant, 1890 for Steller, and 2325 for Vedantam ke rate per book kiya hai. rate bar rahe hai to achcha hai. kaash next year tak 5000 cross kar jaye.
    CommentQuote
  • Panchsheel Hynish kai barai mai aapkai kaya views hain...
    CommentQuote
  • Guys

don't talk about any other project in this thread.. it hurts.. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry sir
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf
    Bhai I have no idea

Maine to All Inclusive 1735 for Arihant, 1890 for Steller, and 2325 for Vedantam ke rate per book kiya hai. rate bar rahe hai to achcha hai. kaash next year tak 5000 cross kar jaye.

sir kuchch ghar baakiyo ke liye bhi chhod dijeye

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Guys

don't talk about any other project in this thread.. it hurts.. :D

cookie sir can you pls suggest if 3075 BSP (nothing else included) in Flexi is ok?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sameervrm

Sir Isliye Mywood me nahi liya:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Mahagun ke paas Khaafi Maal hai lagta hai... ;)

bhai maal paise waaala ki kuch aur ***** ?? :bab (59)::bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anurag_joshi
    Normally how much time does it take to build one floor? and if understand correctly construction has been done of basement and entrance lobby or is it basement -1 and -2?

Anurag.

Hey Guys,
    ls answer...

Anurag.
    CommentQuote
  • Just Noticed Phase1 and Phase2 has different loading and the difference is considerable. Just calcultaed for 1100sqft of Phase2 and 1110sqft of Phase1

Phase 1 : Around 71%
    Phase 2: Around 67%

People should consider such figures before going ahead with such builders :o
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guptaMan
    Just Noticed Phase1 and Phase2 has different loading and the difference is considerable. Just calcultaed for 1100sqft of Phase2 and 1110sqft of Phase1

Phase 1 : Around 71%
    Phase 2: Around 67%

People should consider such figures before going ahead with such builders :o

wow kya baat hai. 33% loading in Mahagun? I think Arihant and Steller are much better option.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf
    wow kya baat hai. 33% loading in Mahagun? I think Arihant and Steller are much better option.

Sir don't miss a chance to promote Stellar :-)
    CommentQuote
  • i am new to the msg board and new in the city i wanted to book a apt in mahagun mywoodsbut came to know that its very very close to dumpyard...iwant to know how good are these aprtments location wise and what abt the appreciation value in coming years???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nsingh123
    i am new to the msg board and new in the city i wanted to book a apt in mahagun mywoodsbut came to know that its very very close to dumpyard...iwant to know how good are these aprtments location wise and what abt the appreciation value in coming years???

Dumpyard is in CR, not near mywood.
    its 3 kms away from Mywood..

Its one of the best projects in Noida Extension.
    CommentQuote