Safety issues in Noida Greater Noida

Last updated: December 27 2016
89 | Posts
24072 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safety issues in Noida Greater Noida

Those people who are shouting from their top that Noida / Greater Noida etc are not safe as it falls under UP .. have a look at the following news article

1 of every 4 rapes in Indian cities takes place in Delhi

My fair guess is they are talking about the NCR region as a lot rather than only Delhi

Bottomline is, YES, we do have the problem and many of us know how to avoid this ... but ultimately it is bad luck!!

Re : Safety issues in Noida Greater Noida

First....Indians have the HABIT of having pre conceived notions....A person may have NEVER visited a city / region...but when discussed the answer will be "Bekaar hai...yeh hai..woh hai...blah blah"

I thoroughly enjoy it....ask a person living in East delhi that how is Noida...many will reply..."UP Hai".....but then tell them ki what about East Delhi....Isnt that "Jamuna Paar"....then look at their faces

Ask a South Delhi Guy how is Gurgaon...many will reply.."Safe nahin...Congested hai..Infrastructure accha nahin..Haryana hai..Gunda culture."...but when you tell them about the Pathetic water, parking and security problems in South Delhi...and the fact that to even travel 5-8 kms in South delhi...it can take nearly 30-40 mins...chain snatchings is a daily affair.....then look at their faces

Regd security I have only ONE THING TO SAY:

All regions in NCR are same EXCEPT Delhi Areas under NDMC.

So untill unless you live in NDMC Areas (REAL New Delhi)...like aurangzeb road, jor bagh, golf links, sunder nagar, etc etc etc.....Security is more or less same in NCR

But yes without doubt the Builders projects in NCR which are coming up are much much safer and secure.

Plots are never safe....

Comment

We take necessary precautions and then rest "upar wale pe chod diya" .... the rule applies to any place in the world.

Comment

Nice Topic I really appreciate for this......
        Noida is the crime Capital Of NCR then why are people interested to invest here??? this is a big Question.....

Regards,
        Sweeta
        Last edited January 21 2011, 11:09 AM.

Comment

because it is very difficult to buy a decent flat in good localities of Delhi for salaried people. I doubt if any Delhi people would by choice want to move to Noida.

I am from South Delhi and I feel pretty safe there. My office is in Noida. Somebody on a bike hit me from behind last week and snatched my handset while I was talking just outside my office in Sector 62. There is a difference between Noida and Delhi. Just, depends if you want to feel it or not. It relative.

Originally posted by sweeta1225 View Post
          Nice Topic I really appreciate for this......
          Noida is the crime Capital Of NCR then why are people interested to invest here??? this is a big Question.....

Regards,
          Sweeta
          Last edited January 21 2011, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Are you not an Indian? Why talk in derogatory manner. Kindly, respect the inhabitants of the land where you are so interested in doing business or buying properties...

Originally posted by zohaib View Post
            First....Indians have the HABIT of having pre conceived notions....A person may have NEVER visited a city / region...but when discussed the answer will be "Bekaar hai...yeh hai..woh hai...blah blah"

I thoroughly enjoy it....ask a person living in East delhi that how is Noida...many will reply..."UP Hai".....but then tell them ki what about East Delhi....Isnt that "Jamuna Paar"....then look at their faces

Ask a South Delhi Guy how is Gurgaon...many will reply.."Safe nahin...Congested hai..Infrastructure accha nahin..Haryana hai..Gunda culture."...but when you tell them about the Pathetic water, parking and security problems in South Delhi...and the fact that to even travel 5-8 kms in South delhi...it can take nearly 30-40 mins...chain snatchings is a daily affair.....then look at their faces

Regd security I have only ONE THING TO SAY:

All regions in NCR are same EXCEPT Delhi Areas under NDMC.

So untill unless you live in NDMC Areas (REAL New Delhi)...like aurangzeb road, jor bagh, golf links, sunder nagar, etc etc etc.....Security is more or less same in NCR

But yes without doubt the Builders projects in NCR which are coming up are much much safer and secure.

Plots are never safe....

Comment

• haritm
              haritm commented
              Editing a comment
              You not able to handle the truth. Only after one word .i.e INDIAN, he just forgot to say WE in INDIANs

We can debate about it as much as we want, but just answer 1 question - if any one of you have to make a choice between buying a flat in Noida or having a DDA draw in your favor for Jasola/Vasant Kunj, what would you go for?
            Last edited January 21 2011, 01:21 PM.

Comment

At least the crimes get reported in Delhi, it being national capital. That's why media can get their hands around it for their breaking news segment. Let's talk real here. Think about other places.

Originally posted by gharondabhai View Post
              Those people who are shouting from their top that Noida / Greater Noida etc are not safe as it falls under UP .. have a look at the following news article

1 of every 4 rapes in Indian cities takes place in Delhi

My fair guess is they are talking about the NCR region as a lot rather than only Delhi

Bottomline is, YES, we do have the problem and many of us know how to avoid this ... but ultimately it is bad luck!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Rajat__B;149571]because it is very difficult to buy a decent flat in good localities of Delhi for salaried people. I doubt if any Delhi people would by choice want to move to Noida.
                I know many people who sold off their plots in South delhi and bought Lavish Villas in Gurgaon....simply because they had enough of the "machli market" south delhi has slowly become

I am from South Delhi and I feel pretty safe there.
                Born and bought up in South delhi..still live there in GK.
                From water, parking, lack of greenery to uncontrolled entry of people in the colony....this is a daily routine.

You feel safe there...its good...but dont go in denial mode....chain snatchings, car thefts are a daily routine...

Even Metro is not spared

You are aware of it....i am aware of it....only you cant accept it...

My office is in Noida. Somebody on a bike hit me from behind last week and snatched my handset while I was talking just outside my office in Sector 62. There is a difference between Noida and Delhi. Just, depends if you want to feel it or not. It relative.
                Police is same everywhere....and they are all sleeping.
                I have rented my flat in Mayur vihar and the tenants often tell me about daily chain snatchings in that colony. One house in the neighbour got broken into twice in 3 months...the result...my tenants were after me to out heavy grills on each and every window

Noida, Gurgaon, Delhi (other than NDMC),....all are same....

Comment

Originally posted by Rajat__B View Post
                  Are you not an Indian? Why talk in derogatory manner. Kindly, respect the inhabitants of the land where you are so interested in doing business or buying properties...
                  What made you think the comment was in "derogatory manner"????
                  I wrote what is there...havent you experienced that ?????
                  Have you not seen how every tom, dick and harry is an expert at everything...experts are at every roadside...

From confidently telling you...who will win elections this time and which party will win or lose (as if soniya and mayawati are their sisters)...to telling how tendulkar should have played a shot to avoid getting out .....and of course how can i forget....how to cure an illness..what the doctor should do and what he should not do....

This is a normal trait amongst indians...When i was in india few days back...a gentleman asked me where am i putting my money in RE....i told him "Most likely Noida"....answer " Kahaan UP main ja rahe ho..bekaar hai"....when i asked him...have you ACTUALLY SEEN Noida....answer "haan 5 saal pehle wahaan se nikle theeyy"

This is what i have seen and noticed all the time....even on this forum...I have seen...so many people are commenting left, right and center....WITHOUT even visiting the area

Dude..what disrespect you are talking about...????...what derogatory...you must be finding that ad by maruti very derogatory then...ki "average kitna deti hai".....

There are some traits in every society and culture....talking about it...is not disrespecting it.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X