Last updated: January 30 2020
65 | Posts
17722 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudra Palace Heights, Greater Noida West

Hello everyone...

I am new to this forum but have been following this for last one months. Now I have become a regular visitor and a big fan of the knowledge and advice floated by members to each other.

I belong to a service class middle background and planning to purchase a 2/3 BHK flat in NCR. The objective would be as an investment for initial 3-4 years but I would love to move and stay ( presently i m staying in sheikh sarai- delhi and my job is based at delhi-saket ) in the newly purchased appart. of my own.
    My confusion here is as belows...and would like to have some guidance from everyone.

1. Is it right time to invest keeping the fact in mind that interest rates are on the higher side and news of possible correction in property prices in coming months.

2. If yes, would it be wise decision to invest in new launched projects of Noida extension. I have shortlisted with my limited knowledge of RE the area close to Noida 7x sectors across hindon river (NE).

3. Last but not least ...Hw is the builder Rudra which has came up with new flagship project in Sector 1 ( 900 flats, G+20 buildings, sunkissed aprtments and all....). The project is highly visible.....but hw is location ?
    for 10th floor i hv been quoted a price of 1750 psf CLP (all inclusive).

My budgetary constraints are 35L only ( max to max ).

Kindly advice surely because this is associated with my dream and any wrong or right step could be very big for me.

Thanks to all for your guidance.

Regards,
    Last edited February 1 2018, 02:47 PM.

Re : Rudra Palace Heights, Greater Noida West

If your job is in DELHI, Noida extn would be very far for you. If you dont need a big flat, go for a 2bhk in sec 7x, preferably close to coming metro, in resale. current rates are on higher side. resale should be cheaper.

Comment

Thanks Pravin.

I think after 4-5 years there would not be a big difference in Noida 7x sector and NE close to proposed Hindon bridge....so y should not go for the cheaper one and grab a big one.

Although I have serious doubts over time which will take in getting the NE developed.

Confused

Comment

All the websites I checked quote the price of CLP 2250. So you are getting hefty discount! can you PM me broker details?

Originally posted by apchanchal View Post
        Hello everyone...

I am new to this forum but have been following this for last one months. Now I have become a regular visitor and a big fan of the knowledge and advice floated by members to each other.

I belong to a service class middle background and planning to purchase a 2/3 BHK flat in NCR. The objective would be as an investment for initial 3-4 years but I would love to move and stay ( presently i m staying in sheikh sarai- delhi and my job is based at delhi-saket ) in the newly purchased appart. of my own.
        My confusion here is as belows...and would like to have some guidance from everyone.

1. Is it right time to invest keeping the fact in mind that interest rates are on the higher side and news of possible correction in property prices in coming months.

2. If yes, would it be wise decision to invest in new launched projects of Noida extension. I have shortlisted with my limited knowledge of RE the area close to Noida 7x sectors across hindon river (NE).

3. Last but not least ...Hw is the builder Rudra which has came up with new flagship project in Sector 1 ( 900 flats, G+20 buildings, sunkissed aprtments and all....). The project is highly visible.....but hw is location ?
        for 10th floor i hv been quoted a price of 1750 psf CLP (all inclusive).

My budgetary constraints are 35L only ( max to max ).

Kindly advice surely because this is associated with my dream and any wrong or right step could be very big for me.

Thanks to all for your guidance.

Regards,

Comment

Thr is always a difference in retail price and corporate price. Same diff between the quoted price and transaction price. This I am talking is negotiated transaction price and i believe u can get from any of the brokers who would be directly selling the Rudra project.

well price is not an issue...my concern is that whether the project is gud.../
          buider is gud..? location is gud ?

just come to know that 75 rs psf has been increased....!!

Comment

Interested in Rudra Palace Heights

Hi,

I am also interested in finalising a 3 Bhk in Rudra Palace Heights in NE (on behalf of my brother).

I have a corporate special offer of Rs 1715 sq ft all inclusive except IFMS for 10th floor. The MOU is directly with builder. Though the MOU has actually expired on 1st March, but I can get included at old rates.

The offer looks attractive. Can you or other IREF members help me with the info about the quality of the projects delivered by Rudra group in past.

regards
            Last edited March 11 2011, 02:50 PM.

Comment

hi can u provide the number of concerned person for the Corporate Special Offer.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Anuj,

There is no specific person as such. The offer is for any/all employees of my organisation.

If you wish to join in, pm me your details. We can then get in touch and approach the builder to extend the offer for you too.

regards

Comment

Hi Chanchal

I also visited rudra today, but somehow it didnt clicked to my mind...i am nt sure but i think there is some High court case going on rudra as some village homes are there at the site even at present and they have not got the registry done.

i am planning to freeze Patel or Valencia by this weekend, check them out i think we will get something better there.

Sachin

Comment

Count me in...!!

Originally posted by pushkarss View Post
                    Hi Anuj,

There is no specific person as such. The offer is for any/all employees of my organisation.

If you wish to join in, pm me your details. We can then get in touch and approach the builder to extend the offer for you too.

regards
                    Count me also in. I am intrested....

Thanks,
                    Last edited August 6 2015, 03:06 PM. Reason: Personal Information

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X